Author Topic: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)  (Read 41843 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)
« Reply #150 on: June 26, 2014, 03:12:27 PM »
she's got that boom pow thing going on
"

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #151 on: June 26, 2014, 03:14:26 PM »
skorp is the most interesting man on the board by far

LOL. The most interesting man in the world! HAHA

He has carefully crafted posts which are designed to give the impression he's a world traveling ladies man with a lot of cash. I'm pretty sure the reality is much different. I'd bet my left pinky he doesn't make much. He does have a great physique but that only gets you so far. I reserve judgment on everything else until I know his legit profession and see some official tax returns. I await these documents for verification.

In any event, you dipshit meatheads are easily fooled impressed. Stay thirsty, my friends.

the trainer

« Reply #152 on: June 26, 2014, 03:19:08 PM »
I have being with some freaky bitches in my time, I once dated this girl that was into piss, I would piss on her in the shower and she would get really turned on.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #153 on: June 26, 2014, 03:31:00 PM »
I have being with some freaky bitches in my time, I once dated this girl that was into piss, I would piss on her in the shower and she would get really turned on.
YOU SICK TWISTED FUCK !!   ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #154 on: June 26, 2014, 03:35:35 PM »
Personally, I do deal with a lot of top notch pussy. And 1 thing they all have in common is a sponsor. Their lives are paid for. I don't plan on wifing any of them..so I'd never go out my way to buy a pair of loub's. That's the sponsors job..I'm the dude she texts when she comes back from her yacht trip for some dick. Current girl I'm smashing who's husband owns a large part of south beach

I consider the sponsor thing to be a huge turnoff. When I speak of showstopper I think of a self sufficient woman. A girl I dated for a while was a sales director at a very large resort here in Orange County. Makes well over the 150k mark. That alone was very attractive to me. I like when I meet a girl and she  knows all about whatever watch I am wearing.

Great shitcutter on the woman pictured above. I feel that she didnt earn it in the gym, though.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #155 on: June 26, 2014, 03:35:59 PM »
8)

being boring is often underrated
"

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: June 26, 2014, 03:43:26 PM »
Enzo that wench looks hot. More info.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: June 26, 2014, 03:46:43 PM »
Some Getbiggers are doing a great job, banging hot Columbian chicks...etc. BUT, there's also a lot of angry virgins coming out of the woods lately who have no idea how some women should be treated, so I thought a small taster of Skorps ways might enlighten some.

Step 1: Buy her Louboutins

Buy your girl shoes she'll walk all over you.

True story.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: June 26, 2014, 04:01:40 PM »
Anyway, here's a little haterade for you my mulatto friend:

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: June 26, 2014, 04:04:38 PM »

Lol how much time did you take out of your day to create this.

It also means you likely had a photo saved of skorp.

Are there things?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #160 on: June 26, 2014, 04:07:15 PM »
I consider the sponsor thing to be a huge turnoff. When I speak of showstopper I think of a self sufficient woman. A girl I dated for a while was a sales director at a very large resort here in Orange County. Makes well over the 150k mark. That alone was very attractive to me. I like when I meet a girl and she  knows all about whatever watch I am wearing.

Great shitcutter on the woman pictured above. I feel that she didnt earn it in the gym, though.
Reverse gold digger?

I have friends that women's monetary situation is a make or break thing.

I personally never gave a shit what walk a women came from, rich or poor. But I would never be with a woman who was chasing money.

Luckily I never had to worry about that,  lol, as I never had a lot of money. ;D

Although some chicks thought I had money when I was younger from the toys I had. Boy were they wrong. :D

Ill take a low maintenance, simple, loyal chick anyday over a career/money obsessed stunner.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #161 on: June 26, 2014, 04:14:32 PM »
getbiggers are more like Warren Buffet

Drive a Lincoln and marry a woman named Astrid who is good at making soup

real talk!
"

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: June 26, 2014, 04:14:41 PM »
Reverse gold digger?

I have friends that women's monetary situation is a make or break thing.

I personally never gave a shit what walk a women came from, rich or poor. But I would never be with a woman who was chasing money.

Luckily I never had to worry about that,  lol, as I never had a lot of money. ;D

Although some chicks thought I had money when I was younger from the toys I had. Boy were they wrong. :D

Ill take a low maintenance, simple, loyal chick anyday over a career/money obsessed stunner.

No Im not a gold digger lol. I make a little over 100k, so i'm not rich but Im not in need of a sponsor. I wish I could be simple like you in that sense. I have tried. Im just not challenged and I wont stick around.

I do appear to have more money than I really do, though. I always have a 5k watch on my wrist, expensive car, in one of the most expensive zip codes in the country.

But if they could only see my bank account  :-X :-X :-X :-X

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: June 26, 2014, 04:35:01 PM »
what is it they say in rap music?

It aint trickin' if you got it.

what is a quick vacation to someone like skorp? He isnt exactly hard up for funds. Him taking a slut on vacation is probably comparable to most of the lesser getbiggers taking their trailer park queen to outback steakhouse. Strictly monetarily speaking.

Im guilty of doing the same thing on a smaller scale. People talk about alpha this and beta that, but the fact is that the majority of the people on here have NEVER fucked a showstopper. A 10/10. A woman that is top shelf gorgeous, has class, intelligent, luxurious, has a great job, drives a great car etc. All of these things are important to men like Skorp and myself.

I would be lying if I said that I havent taken a girl to catalina or santa barbara, because she was amazingly attractive, good company, and I enjoy the envy it puts into lesser men. I dont think that really makes me a beta, oh brother.

Aw, well, damn...nobody's ever taken me to Outback.  :-[

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #164 on: June 26, 2014, 04:40:05 PM »
Personally, I do deal with a lot of top notch pussy. And 1 thing they all have in common is a sponsor. Their lives are paid for. I don't plan on wifing any of them..so I'd never go out my way to buy a pair of loub's. That's the sponsors job..I'm the dude she texts when she comes back from her yacht trip for some dick. Current girl I'm smashing who's husband owns a large part of south beach

For a top notch pussy... she dresses like a bum.
Gracie Rules

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: June 26, 2014, 04:42:07 PM »
No Im not a gold digger lol. I make a little over 100k, so i'm not rich but Im not in need of a sponsor. I wish I could be simple like you in that sense. I have tried. Im just not challenged and I wont stick around.

I do appear to have more money than I really do, though. I always have a 5k watch on my wrist, expensive car, in one of the most expensive zip codes in the country.

But if they could only see my bank account  :-X :-X :-X :-X

-Guess you are not too concerned about your future then. Just finished an article in Time magazine you might consider reading. Someday that watch and those toys won't be enough to feed you. Check this out, http://time.com/2899504/2030-the-year-retirement-ends/.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: June 26, 2014, 05:10:38 PM »
Lol how much time did you take out of your day to create this.

It also means you likely had a photo saved of skorp.

Are there things?

Hmmm.

Not enough apparently if the link is already dead. :-X

Anyway, this young lady was looking for attention.

I gave her some.

Isn't that what this thread is about?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #167 on: June 26, 2014, 05:15:07 PM »
-Guess you are not too concerned about your future then. Just finished an article in Time magazine you might consider reading. Someday that watch and those toys won't be enough to feed you. Check this out, http://time.com/2899504/2030-the-year-retirement-ends/.
How the hell can California give a living wage to every retiree? How does that make sense? Someone has to pay that wage, you don't just "give" away a living wage to people that aren't working. Not to mention they're already broke.

So im assuming the idea is to raise everyones taxing to pay for the retirees 'living wage', since they evidently are incapable of saving for their own retirement. What a fucking idiotic idea.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: June 26, 2014, 05:15:46 PM »
... I make a little over 100k...

....I always have a 5k watch on my wrist, expensive car, in one of the most expensive zip codes in the country.

Nope.

It does not work that way.

Not at all.

Who the fuck do you think you are fooling?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: June 26, 2014, 05:25:28 PM »

Nope.

Not at all.

Low sixes doesn't go far here... no watch, 11 year old civic and a house in need of a lot of work 20 minutes commute from one of the most expensive zip code in the country (in a richly diverse area)

What I'm learning from this thread is buy her shoes then get the wife a job.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: June 26, 2014, 06:18:21 PM »

Nope.

Not at all.

Fooling? Its not like a claim to be a millionaire.

I even alluded to having an empty bank account in an earlier post.

And what doesnt work what way?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: June 26, 2014, 06:22:29 PM »
Low sixes doesn't go far here... no watch, 11 year old civic and a house in need of a lot of work 20 minutes commute from one of the most expensive zip code in the country (in a richly diverse area)

What I'm learning from this thread is buy her shoes then get the wife a job.

No it really doesnt.

Say you bring home 7k a month. A normal mortgage/rent is around 3k here. And thats conservative. 700-1000$ car payment. Food gas etc. Then factor in entertainment on the weekends. As you can see, it doesnt even go far for a single man.

I could always move to Victorville or something.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: June 26, 2014, 06:28:25 PM »
I am going to stick to my Nine West shoes.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: June 26, 2014, 06:31:37 PM »
No it really doesnt.

Say you bring home 7k a month. A normal mortgage/rent is around 3k here. And thats conservative. 700-1000$ car payment. Food gas etc. Then factor in entertainment on the weekends. As you can see, it doesnt even go far for a single man.

I could always move to Victorville or something.

Encino was the furthest out of civilization I considered moving, but I didn't like the valley demographic... ironic that I ended up living 10 mins from Oakland.

Fcking CA cost of living... Imagine if brown didn't take that 10% of your take home and another 10% on everything else to buy iPads for anchor babies  :-\

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #174 on: June 26, 2014, 06:33:50 PM »
I don't care how nice it is in California, I wouldn't reside there even if someone else paid out of principle.  :-X