Author Topic: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)  (Read 41970 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)
« Reply #300 on: June 27, 2014, 12:35:12 PM »
Ive seen 6-7+ photos. His trip to Dubai in a mid level shit room. In case you guys dont know the only thing expensive about Dubai is getting there. Its cheap to stay. His fucking watch on his wrist (does it get and more pathetic). Pictures of him on his trip. Few random shots of some hooker texting him. One or two of a girl(s). A pic of him holding a mid-range cigar like hes a fucking big boy baller and shit. The list goes on. He's all smoke and mirrors. Just the tone of his posts implies he's some kind of international playboy. He's not. 

There are the first and last pictures of anything real im my life I will post here. I'm trying to make a point about Skorpio's posts and his whole fake big ballers persona he's got going on here. He's the one that refuses to say what he even does for a living. He'd make it up, but a few members know the truth so he's boxed in.

Ok, let's round up and call it a dozen shots.  And?  That's "a lot"?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: June 27, 2014, 12:35:53 PM »
yes and alpine just posted a pic of a random car about five posts after claiming he would never post a pic because he was too classy

massive self ownage

yeah, I'm not understanding the hate from this dude LOL. 

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #302 on: June 27, 2014, 12:36:58 PM »
bigmc, you're his biggest fan. Like the cheerleader of his fanclub. You're all over his jock in this thread.

I'm just calling out a dude's bullshit when I see it. I still dont see where he's answered what he does for a living. Tapeworm asked too but I see no response. If you want to come to Getbig and make all these claims, post photos, and imply you're a big shot and also post a thread on how to wine and dine women like nobody before you, then you better be ready when the horde come for some shred of validation. Clearly he was not ready here and has none because he's all talk and implication. If he made bank and had a decent job, he'd disclose it. He cant because he has an average job and average income. Other members know what he does so he cant lie either. So his only option is to remain silent and hope his bloated persona stays intact here among his fanclub.   

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: June 27, 2014, 12:41:18 PM »
bigmc you're his biggest fan. Like the cheerleader of his fanclub.

Well, skorp doesn't even like me and I don't get where you're comin from.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #304 on: June 27, 2014, 12:42:56 PM »
Well, skorp doesn't even like me and I don't get where you're comin from.

Nobody is fucking talking to you. Stay on the sideline and watch. We dont need your contributions in this thread, fucktard.

I'm coming from making a mockery of a wind bag who implies he's a real big baller in his posts but cant back it up. I ignored his first posts about Dubai and his fucking stupid watch, etc. etc. But this shit about How real women should be treated is just too much. This dude is no big shot. I simply called him on it. He cant even say what he does for a living because others know what he really does and its not all that impressive. What more proof do you need, Getbig? All talk. Getbig used to eat the flesh of such posers and conmen. What have you people become? You swallow his bs like sheep.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: June 27, 2014, 12:45:21 PM »
Nobody is fucking talking to you. Stay on the sideline and watch. We dont need your contributions in this thread, fucktard.

Settle down precious I'm not gonna hurt you.  Sounds like you need a Coke and a smile.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: June 27, 2014, 12:54:10 PM »
alpine can you explain this post and what you meant by it  ???

I could take pics like you and post it all over getbig, but im a cut of a finer cloth, my friend.
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #307 on: June 27, 2014, 12:56:37 PM »
bigmc, you're his biggest fan. Like the cheerleader of his fanclub. You're all over his jock in this thread.

I'm just calling out a dude's bullshit when I see it. I still dont see where he's answered what he does for a living. Tapeworm asked too but I see no response. If you want to come to Getbig and make all these claims, post photos, and imply you're a big shot and also post a thread on how to wine and dine women like nobody before you, then you better be ready when the horde come for some shred of validation. Clearly he was not ready here and has none because he's all talk and implication. If he made bank and had a decent job, he'd disclose it. He cant because he has an average job and average income. Other members know what he does so he cant lie either. So his only option is to remain silent and hope his bloated persona stays intact here among his fanclub.   

cheap shot.if a guy you knew personally came and started posting here and a bunch of obnoxious trolls were talking shit you wouldn't back your boy up? they are friends in real life
l

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #308 on: June 27, 2014, 12:58:34 PM »
God you guys are so fucking dumb it almost takes the fun out of trolling you. I need more SPORT!! Fuck. I see why TA just got bored.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #309 on: June 27, 2014, 01:04:51 PM »
Settle down precious I'm not gonna hurt you.  Sounds like you need a Coke and a smile.

:)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #310 on: June 27, 2014, 01:07:04 PM »
God you guys are so fucking dumb it almost takes the fun out of trolling you. I need more SPORT!! Fuck. I see why TA just got bored.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: June 27, 2014, 01:07:59 PM »

I could take pics like you and post it all over getbig, but im a cut of a finer cloth, my friend.
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: June 27, 2014, 01:24:40 PM »
"I will never post pics"
"I'm made from a different cloth"

"Oh look at my Merc...I just owned Skorp" >:(

Alpine coming across like an Amateur here
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #313 on: June 27, 2014, 01:26:33 PM »
"I will never post pics"
"I'm made from a different cloth"

"Oh look at my Merc...I just owned Skorp" >:(

Alpine coming across like an amateur here
Fixed
He doesnt even deserve the capital A on amateur

the trainer

« Reply #314 on: June 27, 2014, 01:29:52 PM »
Ive seen 6-7+ photos. His trip to Dubai in a mid level shit room. In case you guys dont know the only thing expensive about Dubai is getting there. Its cheap to stay. His fucking watch on his wrist (does it get and more pathetic). Pictures of him on his trip. Few random shots of some hooker texting him. One or two of some girl. A pic of him holding a mid-range cigar like hes a fucking big boy baller and shit. The list goes on. He's all smoke and mirrors. Makes posts on how to wine and dine women and treat them to things nobody else has. Please bitch. Just the tone of his posts implies he's some kind of international playboy. He's not.  

These are the first and last pictures of anything real in my life I will post here. I'm trying to make a point about Skorpio's posts and his whole fake big baller persona he's got going on here. He's the one that refuses to say what he even does for a living. He'd just make it up, but a few members know the truth so he's boxed in.

If you are making all this money how come you cant afford to fix your bitch tits.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: June 27, 2014, 01:31:35 PM »

Ohhhhh you're trolling now are you?

Funny how people try and lie about their initial purpose when shit doesn't go their way  8)

You hate my guts and you and I know why  8) cut the crap mate
S

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: June 27, 2014, 01:32:34 PM »
Decided to treat myself right...instead of the $16.99 watch, I upped my game and got the $26.99 watch.

Would post pics of my impressive ride, but it's a Girls' Schwinn bicycle, and I bet none of you can ride one of those. Don't want to make anyone feel bad.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: June 27, 2014, 01:34:37 PM »

I'm out with a smokin hot Dutch blonde tonight  ???

WILL post up pics about the experience and brag about how great it was

Let's see who you're sleeping with tonight...I bet it's some middle aged fat wrench
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: June 27, 2014, 01:38:20 PM »
He called me out. I proved him wrong. Very simple. His next move is admit defeat or explain to the board what he does for a living.

Why do I have to explain to the board what I do  ???
S

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #319 on: June 27, 2014, 01:38:44 PM »
Ohhhhh you're trolling now are you?

Funny how people try and lie about their initial purpose when shit doesn't go their way  8)

You hate my guts and you and I know why  8) cut the crap mate

Everything went my way, fool. You couldn't have handled it any better by continuously dodging the question (exactly as I hoped). You have nothing. You are still dodging what you do for a living. I'm just bored. I've decimated you in this thread. Not much else to do. I'm bored with it. You clearly exaggerate your lifestyle to inflate your imaginary persona on Getbig. I think everyone can see that now. Not much more to see here folks!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #320 on: June 27, 2014, 01:40:59 PM »

Alpine you are taking this too seriously. Nobody is envious or gives a fuck is just entertainment.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #321 on: June 27, 2014, 01:43:24 PM »
I LOL @ "ownings" on a internet board  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: June 27, 2014, 01:43:58 PM »
Alpine needs help
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #323 on: June 27, 2014, 01:45:38 PM »
Alpine needs help

He's failed with every handle.
Y

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: June 27, 2014, 01:46:10 PM »
Everything went my way, fool. You have nothing. You are still dodging what you do for a living. I'm just bored. I've decimated you in this thread. Not much else to do. I'm bored with it. You clearly exaggerate your lifestyle to inflate your imaginary persona on Getbig. Not much more to see here folks!

Exaggerated my lifestyle?

Are you saying my pics are all Photoshoped and I never left my basement and I am a just a broke poor Getbigger?

Don't confuse your wishful thinking with real life

Now tell me how ugly is the longer you're sharing your bed with tonight? Cos I'm out to leave to meet a 22 yr old Dutch model wannabe for a Michelin started restaurant.

Pics coming soon
S