Author Topic: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)  (Read 41825 times)

BOW

• Getbig III
Re: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)
« Reply #375 on: June 28, 2014, 04:10:37 AM »
Haha. I was just busting your balls.

At least its not a fucking michael kors. Oh brother.
haha good one I was like I like that watch :'( oh god don't even say that name. Michael fucking kors is the biggest piece of shit watches. I hate them more even then Nixon. When I was in school I used to sell watches at jewelry at Macy's. It seemed like every week I'd have a few customers come back and complain their kors watch was already flaking off or a crystal fell off. They don't even look or feel nice. Fossil is making a killing off women buying that shit.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #376 on: June 28, 2014, 04:21:08 AM »
Mr bacon gives no fucks.

No mature woman is safe from his charm.

Walmart moms melt when he walks by.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #377 on: June 28, 2014, 04:57:05 AM »
 :P

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: June 28, 2014, 05:00:28 AM »

threetrees

• Getbig II
« Reply #379 on: June 28, 2014, 05:19:56 AM »
i dare say alpine is a decent lad once you get to know him better. He is simply sporting just like me this beauty and is as jealous of skorpios dashingly flamboyant lifestyle as me

brutal forearms lol

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #380 on: June 28, 2014, 05:21:34 AM »
Girls in their twenties just want to party. When they get a little older they want a real man. A man who can provide like a real man should for her and her future children.  Yes, a real alpha man takes care of his family financially. Some of you guys should be working toward your future careers instead of putting the syringe bodybuilding life style first.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #381 on: June 28, 2014, 05:47:56 AM »
This was obviously a look at me I'm rich thread. Should be no surprise someone's going to attempt to pull his card. The fact that this Scorpio character uses every post of his as an opportunity to brag is weird. Someone's got a lot to prove to the internet.

Exactly. As I said, its pretty clear to everyone besides the idiots and fan club members. The dude still doesnt have the balls to just state what he does for a living to make all his playboy bucks. I find that amusing. He cant lie because, as i said, a few members truly know what he does so he just has to avoid it because its not as flattering as his posts about his trips and "finer things in life" tend to imply. Its a sad and public erosion of a carefully crafted and manicured Getbig "persona." I'm sorry Skorpio, but castles made of sand slip into the sea, eventually. You're just another guy with a great physique, decent looks and average income. Just a lil blind squirrel trying to get a nut in this world like all of us. :D Why cant you just be ok with that and stop with the charade. You look better than half the people on here anyway. Why feel the need to make up shit about an extravagant lifestyle? You dont make crazy money, and that is ok. Your card got pulled homie, deal with it.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #382 on: June 28, 2014, 05:51:17 AM »
This was obviously a look at me I'm rich thread. Should be no surprise someone's going to attempt to pull his card. The fact that this Scorpio character uses every post of his as an opportunity to brag is weird. Someone's got a lot to prove to the internet.

I think you might be missing the larger context. Getbiggers are -- we like to think -- bigger than life. I don't see Skorp's posts as "look at me" as much as "I enjoy life", which I completely appreciate. Yes, yes. I am clearly homo for him, and all that.

My life is in a completely different place, yet he and I have respect for each other's choices. Just enjoy the posts and don't take it too seriously.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #383 on: June 28, 2014, 05:52:20 AM »
booty looks nice...and why not cum inside? like this like that...I'm all for it...you guys would be amazed what kinda of girls who are into this dominant fucking...usually it's someone who you never in a million years thought would be into it...very nice and beautyfull...maybe it has something to do with bodybuilding?...they think we are beasts or something...first couple of times i felt bad...she basically wanted me to choke her out...i would never go that far...but you have to do what you have to do sometimes  ;)

That is true.. My girl is a sweetest/calmest person you could imagine, very subtle with a cute smile/angel face and my god... I'd lie if I'd say that she doesn't like it ROUGH. Rough, hard, animalistic fucking is what she enjoys most and after that she's sweet angel once again  :D It's almost scary.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #384 on: June 28, 2014, 05:54:27 AM »
That is true.. My girl is a sweetest/calmest person you could imagine, very subtle with a cute smile/angel face and my god... I'd lie if I'd say that she doesn't like it ROUGH. Rough, hard, animalistic fucking is what she enjoys most and after that she's sweet angel once again  :D It's almost scary.

I think all woman like to be dominated in bed. Some just embrace it better than others. Never met a girl that didnt get turned on by some rough stuff. IMO, its nature.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #385 on: June 28, 2014, 05:54:55 AM »
I think all woman like to be dominated in bed. Some just embrace it better than others. Never met a girl that didnt get turned on by some rough stuff. IMO, its nature.

QFT.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #386 on: June 28, 2014, 05:55:57 AM »
QFT.

It works out well because I can't cum unless Im choking a bitch. LUL

whitewidow

« Reply #387 on: June 28, 2014, 06:09:22 AM »
I think guys who lift very heavy weights everyday even though they rotate muscle groups def are going to pay some kind of price at some point in their life especially if they join the darkside and start using anabolic steroids wich does happen quite a bit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: June 28, 2014, 06:15:01 AM »
Exactly. As I said, its pretty clear to everyone besides the idiots and fan club members. The dude still doesnt have the balls to just state what he does for a living to make all his playboy bucks. I find that amusing. He cant lie because, as i said, a few members truly know what he does so he just has to avoid it because its not as flattering as his posts about his trips and "finer things in life" tend to imply. Its a sad and public erosion of a carefully crafted and manicured Getbig "persona." I'm sorry Skorpio, but castles made of sand slip into the sea, eventually. You're just another guy with a great physique, decent looks and average income. Just a lil blind squirrel trying to get a nut in this world like all of us. :D Why cant you just be ok with that and stop with the charade. You look better than half the people on here anyway. Why feel the need to make up shit about an extravagant lifestyle? You dont make crazy money, and that is ok. Your card got pulled homie, deal with it.

You`re a fuckhead but 5 points for the Hendrix referance.  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: June 28, 2014, 06:15:39 AM »
I think guys who lift very heavy weights everyday even though they rotate muscle groups def are going to pay some kind of price at some point in their life especially if they join the darkside and start using anabolic steroids wich does happen quite a bit.
Yes,they eventually will end up dead 30-40 years from now.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #390 on: June 28, 2014, 06:25:04 AM »

Why are you even posting that here. Totally off topic. This is a crucifixion thread you inconsiderate mouth breather. That said, only 2 things have been truly proven to extend human/primate life thus far. Calorie restriction (fairly aggressive calorie restriction) and vigorous daily exercise. The former results in a significant decrease in lean muscle mass but induces metabolic changes that promote longer lifespan. Lean muscle mass/strength has always correlated with longevity and disease free life in the human model. As such, choosing just one, I think regular intense exercise is the best way to go. So in answering your question, its healthier to hit weights often than not to. Will you suffer arthritis, joint pain and injury for training like a retard (Branch Warren wunnabe), Yes. Can you train smart and avoid most of that and still build muscle? Yes. Can you live a life of wealth, extravagance and wild yacht sex like Skorpio? No. The other downsides to this BB lifestyle are the drugs and massive amounts food which both EASILY reduce lifespan (even mass amounts of healthy food). But in isolation, the training itself probably promotes a healthier, longer life. Ironically, the intake of medication (of virtually any kind except possibly metformin) slightly correlates with an increase in cancer and mortality. In simple terms, the less "shit" you put through your system, the better.  

MJ. 2008 Jul 1;337:a439. doi: 10.1136/bmj.a439.
Association between muscular strength and mortality in men: prospective cohort study.
Ruiz JR, Sui X, Lobelo F, Morrow JR Jr, Jackson AW, Sjöström M, Blair SN.
Source

Department of Biosciences and Nutrition at NOVUM, Unit for Preventive Nutrition, Karolinska Institutet, Huddinge, Sweden. ruizj@ugr.es
Abstract
OBJECTIVE:

To examine prospectively the association between muscular strength and mortality from all causes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer in men.
DESIGN:

Prospective cohort study.
SETTING:

Aerobics centre longitudinal study.
PARTICIPANTS:

8762 men aged 20-80.
MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES:

All cause mortality up to 31 December 2003; muscular strength, quantified by combining one repetition maximal measures for leg and bench presses and further categorised as age specific thirds of the combined strength variable; and cardiorespiratory fitness assessed by a maximal exercise test on a treadmill.
RESULTS:

During an average follow-up of 18.9 years, 503 deaths occurred (145 cardiovascular disease, 199 cancer). Age adjusted death rates per 10,000 person years across incremental thirds of muscular strength were 38.9, 25.9, and 26.6 for all causes; 12.1, 7.6, and 6.6 for cardiovascular disease; and 6.1, 4.9, and 4.2 for cancer (all P<0.01 for linear trend). After adjusting for age, physical activity, smoking, alcohol intake, body mass index, baseline medical conditions, and family history of cardiovascular disease, hazard ratios across incremental thirds of muscular strength for all cause mortality were 1.0 (referent), 0.72 (95% confidence interval 0.58 to 0.90), and 0.77 (0.62 to 0.96); for death from cardiovascular disease were 1.0 (referent), 0.74 (0.50 to 1.10), and 0.71 (0.47 to 1.07); and for death from cancer were 1.0 (referent), 0.72 (0.51 to 1.00), and 0.68 (0.48 to 0.97). The pattern of the association between muscular strength and death from all causes and cancer persisted after further adjustment for cardiorespiratory fitness; however, the association between muscular strength and death from cardiovascular disease was attenuated after further adjustment for cardiorespiratory fitness.
CONCLUSION:

Muscular strength is inversely and independently associated with death from all causes and cancer in men, even after adjusting for cardiorespiratory fitness and other potential confounders.

PMID: 18595904

The underappreciated role of muscle in health and disease
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/84/3/475.full

The importance of maintaining muscle mass and physical and metabolic functions in the elderly is well-recognized. Less appreciated are the diverse roles of muscle throughout life and the importance of muscle in preventing some of the most common and increasingly prevalent clinical conditions, such as obesity and diabetes. It is therefore imperative that factors directly related to muscle be included in future studies designed to demonstrate optimal lifestyle behaviors throughout the life span, including physical activity and diet.

In essence, Live STRONG!

You`re a fuckhead but 5 points for the Hendrix referance.  ;)

I wondered if anyone would catch that you old fuck.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: June 28, 2014, 06:44:30 AM »
;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: June 28, 2014, 07:03:31 AM »

you sound like a rapist
T

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #393 on: June 28, 2014, 07:06:21 AM »
I understand that women need attention and commitment when it comes to getting her, so when you give a woman the attention without trying to buy her, chances are she won't allow other men to buy her neither. I think only giving attention, sacrificing your time for her, letting her know that you want her, giving her tokens of your love like simple flowers and occasional hot underwear will be enough to convince a girl she doesn't need anyone else but you.. also fantastic sex is an important factor. And if it still doesn't work, well, she's not for you.. or she's a recycle pussy.

I think you get the full package in a girl if she is wet for you even if you are poor, have a messy house and don't have anything interesting going on in life, but she still wants you and supports you at your worst because you care for her and don't take her for granted and she loves being with you. Those type of women are the keepers.

It's still possible to find a woman who supports you when you're at your worst when you fall down from your rock star level, but a lot of those women who fall for a man who is really successful end up breaking up with them anyway because there's not enough magic in the end.

Granted, a good looking successful man will get pussy much easier and gets love affairs everywhere he travels, but I think the wild lifestyle will blind the woman to see what the man is really about and could end up losing her interest when the lifestyle is put to rest for awhile.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #394 on: June 28, 2014, 07:30:00 AM »
It may be a usual thing for some people (with money) and it's all good. But it's not a "norm" so to say, and there's a danger that most females would develop high expectation from a get go. For a short fling it's all good, for a long term, it'd probably be better to take it slow and easy, starting from simple things and after some time id she deserves it - bling may be brought into action (if one has money, obviously). Otherwise - a slippery slope...
 I've met a few who were very sweet (and thought that I'm rich. I was doing a lot worse comprated to curren situation so it was far from the truth, but the illusion was there.) and turned out to be easy life (thorugh male) seekers who wouldn't even consider proving they are worth something, but went straith to taking advantage in every situation possible (I don't care how much money I have, if a female that I'm dating for a few months doesn't even OFFER to pay for a cup of tea once in a while - it's a sign of trouble in my book). I'm far from a fool in these cases so it was weeded out very very fast. I can imagine many more gullible guys falling hard for these manipulative parasites..

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #395 on: June 28, 2014, 07:30:10 AM »
I think you get the full package in a girl if she is wet for you even if you are poor, have a messy house and don't have anything interesting going on in life, but she still wants you and supports you at your worst because you care for her and don't take her for granted and she loves being with you. Those type of women are the keepers.

This is why when I go out i dress like a poor college kid. T-shirt, hat, jeans, running shoes. lol. I don't try to be impressive or flashy. I want to be built and look good physically. But from the aspect of physical possessions, you would think I was a gym teacher or something. That is how I want it. I dont even wear a watch. I dont talk about money or what I do. The only give away I had some extra income would maybe be that I buy friends a lot of shots and drinks once I'm drunk. But idiots with no money do that also.

You want to find the women that are into for who you are, sense of humor (and lets be real, raw physical attraction). The other stuff can be uncovered later. But if you approach meeting women this way I think you will be much happier in the long run. If you meet a woman based on her perceiving you have money or a nice car or some "lifestyle" she wants you are asking for drama/hurt down the road from a gold digging girl who never had real feelings for you. She well get demanding later if you marry her. She will always want a bigger house, a newer car, etc. You will feel like you're not living up to her expectations. This type of woman will eventually break any man. You may be proud of her, just another one of your possessions to show off, but in the back of your mind you will always know she would not be there if the shit got deep and the money dried up. If you are always chasing the next hottest 10 this is what you will end up with (with rare exceptions). I personally cant stomach the thought of someone wanting to be with me for anything other than genuine reasons so that's how I approach it. You probably miss out on some dime pieces here and there, but in the end, you find more quality people and I think you will end up happier.

Once you know you have a decent girl that liked you for you in the beginning, then you can take her on trips and buy her expensive shit. But this should NOT be the foundation or the bait. This is just my own personal ideology. This is another reason why Skorpio's posts are horseshit. Making women interested in you because of the allure of money or wealth is like cheating. Its the easy way to bag women. In Skorpio's case, its also blatant false advertising much like his posts here. He cons bitches like he cons you fucktards with his posts of extravagance. As the OP says, "This is how you treat real women." But I disagree. That is not how you treat "real women." That is how a small man bags shallow, money grubbing women. "Real women" want a good father and husband, someone that makes them laugh. Someone they can rely on. They dont care what kind of car you drive. Enjoy.

RAW TRUTH POST OF PEACE

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #396 on: June 28, 2014, 07:44:10 AM »
This is why when I go out i dress like a poor college kid. T-shirt, hat, jeans, running shoes. lol. I don't try to be impressive or flashy. I want to be built and look good physically. But from the aspect of physical possessions, you would think I was a gym teacher or something. That is how I want it. I dont even wear a watch. I dont talk about money or what I do. The only give away I had some extra income would maybe be that I buy friends a lot of shots and drinks once I'm drunk. But idiots with no money do that also.

You want to find the women that are into for who you are, sense of humor (and lets be real, raw physical attraction). The other stuff can be uncovered later. But if you approach meeting women this way I think you will be much happier in the long run. If you meet a woman based on her perceiving you have money or a nice car or some "lifestyle" she wants you are asking for drama/hurt down the road from a gold digging girl who never had real feelings for you. She well get demanding later if you marry her. She will always want a bigger house, a newer car, etc. You will feel like you're not living up to her expectations. This type of woman will eventually break any man. You may be proud of her, just another one of your possessions to show off, but in the back of your mind you will always know she would not be there if the shit got deep and the money dried up. If you are always chasing the next hottest 10 this is what you will end up with (with rare exceptions). I personally cant stomach the thought of someone wanting to be with me for anything other than genuine reasons so that's how I approach it. You probably miss out on some dime pieces here and there, but in the end, you find more quality people and I think you will end up happier.

Once you know you have a decent girl that liked you for you in the beginning, then you can take her on trips and buy her expensive shit. But this should NOT be the foundation or the bait. This is just my own personal ideology. This is another reason why Skorpio's posts are horseshit. Making women interested in you because of the allure of money or wealth is like cheating. Its the easy way to bag women. In Skorpio's case, its also blatant false advertising much like his posts here. He cons bitches like he cons you fucktards with his posts of extravagance. As the OP says, "This is how you treat real women." But I disagree. That is not how you treat "real women." That is how a small man bags shallow, money grubbing women. Enjoy.

Good advice. Things is you get easy lays out of being a flash prick so it's a hard habit to give up.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #397 on: June 28, 2014, 07:46:04 AM »
Good advice. Things is you get easy lays out of being a flash prick so it's a hard habit to give up.

Once you get burned by it a few dozen times, you wise up though too. It also comes with age I think. The temptation is always there though. Its a shortcut, a cheat. A card to be played when nothing else seems to work. To resist it shows character IMO though. 

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #398 on: June 28, 2014, 07:50:26 AM »

Once you know you have a decent girl that liked you for you in the beginning, then you can take her on trips and buy her expensive shit. But this should NOT be the foundation or the bait. This is just my own personal ideology. This is another reason why Skorpio's posts are horseshit. Making women interested in you because of the allure of money or wealth is like cheating. Its the easy way to bag women. In Skorpio's case, its also blatant false advertising much like his posts here. He cons bitches like he cons you fucktards with his posts of extravagance. As the OP says, "This is how you treat real women." But I disagree. That is not how you treat "real women." That is how a small man bags shallow, money grubbing women. "Real women" want a good father and husband, someone that makes them laugh. Someone they can rely on. They dont care what kind of car you drive. Enjoy.

RAW TRUTH POST OF PEACE

It may be a usual thing for some people (with money) and it's all good. But it's not a "norm" so to say, and there's a danger that most females would develop high expectation from a get go. For a short fling it's all good, for a long term, it'd probably be better to take it slow and easy, starting from simple things and after some time id she deserves it - bling may be brought into action (if one has money, obviously). Otherwise - a slippery slope...
 I've met a few who were very sweet (and thought that I'm rich. I was doing a lot worse comprated to curren situation so it was far from the truth, but the illusion was there.) and turned out to be easy life (thorugh male) seekers who wouldn't even consider proving they are worth something, but went straith to taking advantage in every situation possible (I don't care how much money I have, if a female that I'm dating for a few months doesn't even OFFER to pay for a cup of tea once in a while - it's a sign of trouble in my book). I'm far from a fool in these cases so it was weeded out very very fast. I can imagine many more gullible guys falling hard for these manipulative parasites..

I agree with da_vinci and alpine here 8)

I think I shared the same views in my post  :P

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #399 on: June 28, 2014, 08:09:03 AM »
Dad had one of these when I was a kid... bad ass watch at that time.