Author Topic: Favourite Fat Burn Supporters  (Read 10890 times)

Damios

• Getbig II
Favourite Fat Burn Supporters
« on: June 26, 2014, 02:25:53 AM »
What are Your best Fat Burn Suppoerters ( becouse diet is the most important ) while cutting time? T3, Clen, DNP, ECA... ? What is Your typical dose and why are You love it? :-)

Damios

• Getbig II
Re: Favourite Fat Burn Supporters
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 02:26:26 AM »
del

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 04:46:39 AM »
I use to heavily rely on DNP to lean out. However after numerous allergic breakouts I called it quits. I learned how to eat and train (how to really cut) and never ever needed it since.

Nutrition is where it's at NUMBER ONE.

Taking that into account. Year round I use caffeine and ephedrine preworkout. However mostly for that very purpose as a preworkout.

When I do cut, I use clen two weeks on two weeks off. It's stronger and causes less sides for me than caffeine and ephedrine. Everyone is different.

I never use T3, ever. I've conisdered it even recently but I stay away. I used it once 60-80mcg and it at threw my muscles and it was not worth it. I already have a fast metabolism BUT I am not a naturally lean person. So I learned how my body works, I eat for it, I train in the best manner for it.. and stay away from t3.

Good nutrition is where your fat burning starts.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 08:46:19 AM »
Humatrope

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 11:42:20 PM »
I never use T3, ever. I've conisdered it even recently but I stay away. I used it once 60-80mcg and it at threw my muscles and it was not worth it. I already have a fast metabolism BUT I am not a naturally lean person. So I learned how my body works, I eat for it, I train in the best manner for it.. and stay away from t3.

Even with ASS and right protein consumption ( i mean at least 1,5g/lb )?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 07:07:24 PM »
What are Your best Fat Burn Suppoerters ( becouse diet is the most important ) while cutting time? T3, Clen, DNP, ECA... ? What is Your typical dose and why are You love it? :-)

ECA slaughters all for overall results

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 07:56:01 PM »
HGH and T4. ECA stacks, The more you can cutt without any drugs the better you eilll look omce you drop the dyazide the day before the show

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 09:41:57 PM »
Even with ASS and right protein consumption ( i mean at least 1,5g/lb )?

even with test, tren, drol and 5000 kcal/day 200mcg/day t3 ate away at 45lbs.. went down to 5% bf and maintained that for many months.. evernthing after that was muscle that just ate away.. and landed in the ER unable to move my legs and arm. lol

best fatburner? I'd say alternating 3 weeks of clen and 2 weeks of ECA gets my vote for most ppl...

... add in 2g's of test, 1g of tren and 5iu gh, 2.5g/lb protein and keep your kcals below BMR.... and an hour of cardio/day... and you're good to go.  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2014, 11:07:27 PM »
HGH and T4. ECA stacks, The more you can cutt without any drugs the better you eilll look omce you drop the dyazide the day before the show
Totally agree but it is hard though  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2014, 11:08:36 PM »
even with test, tren, drol and 5000 kcal/day 200mcg/day t3 ate away at 45lbs.. went down to 5% bf and maintained that for many months.. evernthing after that was muscle that just ate away.. and landed in the ER unable to move my legs and arm. lol

best fatburner? I'd say alternating 3 weeks of clen and 2 weeks of ECA gets my vote for most ppl...

... add in 2g's of test, 1g of tren and 5iu gh, 2.5g/lb protein and keep your kcals below BMR.... and an hour of cardio/day... and you're good to go.  ;)
oh shit, how did that happen?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 12:06:58 AM »
oh shit, how did that happen?

huh? where've you been? I've talked about this pretty often. lol

was using what I thought was t4 from manpower research, and it turned out I was using around 200mcg/day of t3 instead (the t4 wasn't t4, it was t3)... and after a month, I was down to 8% from 10%, then down to 7%, then down to 5% after about 3-4 months while still using my regular doses (which at that time was about 500mg test and about 300-400mg tren a with 100mg/day drol.. I'd gone from about 230/235 down to 220, then 215, then 210... and started getting comments like "dude, you're so skinny!" or "are you getting ready for a show?".. I was like .. uh.. no?.. I'm not doing anything different.. not dieting at all, still eating 5000kcals+ comprised of protein shakes, chicken and absolute crap (pizza, doughnuts, ect...).. then down to 200..

then 195 and started getting comments like "are you ok?.. have you been sick?"... "dude, your face is way sucken in.. I can see your cheekbones". lol... then I started to actually feel ill.. well, I'd been feeling ill for a month or so at least... and then that last month I increased my dosages (drol up to 250/day, ect...) and food intake.. but was still dropping weight and getting weaker and feeling more ill.. I'd get home at 10pm and I'd be dead tired and asleep on the couch by 10:15pm.. everyday i was absolutely drained and exhausted.

I thought I had liver issues so I'd gotten my liver labs done and the levels were elevated, esp bile, but no apparent liver issues... then one Monday I woke up with my hips/legs not working when I got out of bed. I'd thought I'd pinched a nerve in my back or something, because i was walking like a guy who walks with those hand crutches (like the guy in Something About Mary), but i had clients, so after about 15mins I'd 'walked it off' and went to work.

next day (tues) i was ok, but Wednesday morning i woke up with my legs WAYYY worse and unable to move again, and my left arm/chest was paralyed as well, so i went to the ER (in a wheelchair. lol.)... they hooked my up to iv bags (saline and electrolytes ect) and they took lab work.. i waited but had clients and after a while i could walk again so they let me go and i went back to train my clients.

next day (Thursday), i get a call from the dr saying my CK levels were 1500 or something and my thyroid was super high (i forget the number. he'd never imagined he'd see that number he says) and my tsh was "negative zero" whatever that means...and he tells me i need to "hyper-hydrate" to lower my CK levels... so that's what i did... then that day, i go to stand up out of my desk and walk 3 feet and my legs fold like an accordion. lol... then i walk out side to my truck and the same thing happens (right in front of a gym member. lol.. i tried to make it seem like i tripped. lol).. then later that night i fell inside the doorway to my home and gouge my ribs on the lock.. had to crawl and put an enourmous amout of effort to pull myself up using the cough.. then i fall in the kitchen and hit the hardwood HARD.. i thought i broke my arm (I'd broken 2 toes in the doorway fall).

so.. that night, i barely make it to bed and i left a gallon jug of water by the bed in case i had to pee and couldn't get out of bed... id' forgotten that ny alarm clock was across the room.

1am that night i wake up needing to pee.. and find that i was completely unable to move my legs and torso.. completely.. aside from my head/neck and my right arm and about 50% of my left arm.. so i text a friend who's a nurse in Boston (knowing she's the only one who'd be awake) and explain what'd happened... then she tells me "oh, well you hyper hydrated and your potassium is dead.. call an ambulance. lol"... i said fuck that, my doors locked and they're gonna have to break it down.. i'll wait. lol..

so, i wait in bed till morning and tie my phone to my wrist with my charger, knowing if I'd dropped it, there was no way I'd be able to get back up. and i swear to fucking god it took every ounce of strength i had in my to scoot myself up to the wall and use my head and shoulder to creep myself upright and "walk" like i was on stilts using the wall as a brace (I'd made it to yank the alarm out of the wall, else it'd be going off for hours with me lying there. lol)... so i make it to the door to unlock it and let my ride to the er in and have them help me get dressed... they were like "what do you need me to do?"... "everything" i said.. i couldn't do shit. lol..

so, we get to the ER and long story short... after 3 days and $160k including a handful of MRI's, they find out i had "Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis", and a simple potassium tablet had my legs moving again.

so, the high dose of T3 over about 9 months and about 45+ lbs (once I'd gotten down to 5%, everything else i lost was muscle), had depleted my potassium levels to a level where i was paralyzed.. levels so low they thought my heart would stop and I'd stop breathing. lol

about 90% of the pics you see people post of me on this site were during that time frame because i couldn't believe how small i was getting... and most the pics were of the 2-4wk period after i got out of the hospital and was putting back on size and took pics of the progress.

never using research chemical Co thyroid again.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 12:42:52 AM »

was using what I thought was t4 from manpower research, and it turned out I was using around 200mcg/day of t3 instead (the t4 wasn't t4, it was t3)... and after a month, I was down to 8% from 10%, then down to 7%, then down to 5% after about 3-4 months while still using my regular doses (which at that time was about 500mg test and about 300-400mg tren a with 100mg/day drol.. I'd gone from about 230/235 down to 220, then 215, then 210... and started getting comments like "dude, you're so skinny!" or "are you getting ready for a show?".. I was like .. uh.. no?.. I'm not doing anything different.. not dieting at all, still eating 5000kcals+ comprised of protein shakes, chicken and absolute crap (pizza, doughnuts, ect...).. then down to 200..

then 195 and started getting comments like "are you ok?.. have you been sick?"... "dude, your face is way sucken in.. I can see your cheekbones". lol... then I started to actually feel ill.. well, I'd been feeling ill for a month or so at least... and then that last month I increased my dosages (drol up to 250/day, ect...) and food intake.. but was still dropping weight and getting weaker and feeling more ill.. I'd get home at 10pm and I'd be dead tired and asleep on the couch by 10:15pm.. everyday i was absolutely drained and exhausted.

I thought I had liver issues so I'd gotten my liver labs done and the levels were elevated, esp bile, but no apparent liver issues... then one Monday I woke up with my hips/legs not working when I got out of bed. I'd thought I'd pinched a nerve in my back or something, because i was walking like a guy who walks with those hand crutches (like the guy in Something About Mary), but i had clients, so after about 15mins I'd 'walked it off' and went to work.

next day (tues) i was ok, but Wednesday morning i woke up with my legs WAYYY worse and unable to move again, and my left arm/chest was paralyed as well, so i went to the ER (in a wheelchair. lol.)... they hooked my up to iv bags (saline and electrolytes ect) and they took lab work.. i waited but had clients and after a while i could walk again so they let me go and i went back to train my clients.

next day (Thursday), i get a call from the dr saying my CK levels were 1500 or something and my thyroid was super high (i forget the number. he'd never imagined he'd see that number he says) and my tsh was "negative zero" whatever that means...and he tells me i need to "hyper-hydrate" to lower my CK levels... so that's what i did... then that day, i go to stand up out of my desk and walk 3 feet and my legs fold like an accordion. lol... then i walk out side to my truck and the same thing happens (right in front of a gym member. lol.. i tried to make it seem like i tripped. lol).. then later that night i fell inside the doorway to my home and gouge my ribs on the lock.. had to crawl and put an enourmous amout of effort to pull myself up using the cough.. then i fall in the kitchen and hit the hardwood HARD.. i thought i broke my arm (I'd broken 2 toes in the doorway fall).

so.. that night, i barely make it to bed and i left a gallon jug of water by the bed in case i had to pee and couldn't get out of bed... id' forgotten that ny alarm clock was across the room.

1am that night i wake up needing to pee.. and find that i was completely unable to move my legs and torso.. completely.. aside from my head/neck and my right arm and about 50% of my left arm.. so i text a friend who's a nurse in Boston (knowing she's the only one who'd be awake) and explain what'd happened... then she tells me "oh, well you hyper hydrated and your potassium is dead.. call an ambulance. lol"... i said fuck that, my doors locked and they're gonna have to break it down.. i'll wait. lol..

so, i wait in bed till morning and tie my phone to my wrist with my charger, knowing if I'd dropped it, there was no way I'd be able to get back up. and i swear to fucking god it took every ounce of strength i had in my to scoot myself up to the wall and use my head and shoulder to creep myself upright and "walk" like i was on stilts using the wall as a brace (I'd made it to yank the alarm out of the wall, else it'd be going off for hours with me lying there. lol)... so i make it to the door to unlock it and let my ride to the er in and have them help me get dressed... they were like "what do you need me to do?"... "everything" i said.. i couldn't do shit. lol..

so, we get to the ER and long story short... after 3 days and $160k including a handful of MRI's, they find out i had "Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis", and a simple potassium tablet had my legs moving again.

so, the high dose of T3 over about 9 months and about 45+ lbs (once I'd gotten down to 5%, everything else i lost was muscle), had depleted my potassium levels to a level where i was paralyzed.. levels so low they thought my heart would stop and I'd stop breathing. lol

about 90% of the pics you see people post of me on this site were during that time frame because i couldn't believe how small i was getting... and most the pics were of the 2-4wk period after i got out of the hospital and was putting back on size and took pics of the progress.

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

lmao, of course i remember bro   ;) , don't mind me  :D drank half a case of beer and a 40 of whiskey tonight, just puked everywhere, off to hit the sack.

Celebrating Costa Rica winning  8)

PIECE  ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 03:35:21 AM »
haha no worries. I don't think I could handle half a case of beer anymore. lol

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2014, 04:36:22 AM »
Dude what the fuck. Why didn't you just stop taking EVERYTHING? Are you stupid?
"Oh fuck I'm dropping weight like crazy and eating 5000kcal a day and feel like shit maybe I need to up my anadrol"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2014, 10:17:52 AM »
Dude what the fuck. Why didn't you just stop taking EVERYTHING? Are you stupid?
"Oh fuck I'm dropping weight like crazy and eating 5000kcal a day and feel like shit maybe I need to up my anadrol"
omg I don't even remember posting last night, I better check all my threads make sure I didn't make a dick out of myself, lmao  :D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 11:14:56 AM »
haha no worries. I don't think I could handle half a case of beer anymore. lol

feel bad for you man, glad it turned out alright in the end...

different topic: how easy was it to gain the muscle you had lost back?

i imagine running a high dose t3 regimen and just ripping your body down to the bone and then trying to gain the muscle youve lost back within a couple weeks could actually work?! (muscle memory)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 01:24:48 PM »
feel bad for you man, glad it turned out alright in the end...

different topic: how easy was it to gain the muscle you had lost back?

i imagine running a high dose t3 regimen and just ripping your body down to the bone and then trying to gain the muscle youve lost back within a couple weeks could actually work?! (muscle memory)

what happened to me was similar to what happened to Luke Wood with his thyroid mixup, except his didn't result in paralysis.

I put on about 10lbs the first week, then after about 2 months I was back to about 220, after 3 I was 230-235 @ regular doses. (about 250mg test and 200mg npp 2-3x a week.. don't think I was running any orals for a while though).

bounced back fairly quickly.

I was afraid of thyroid rebound and thought I'd get fat (not that I'd care much if I did), but I haven't gone over 10/12% since then with zero thyroid.

I remember after getting back from the ER to train my clients that first day (wed) and trying to do leg extensions and 30lbs felt like 200lbs.. no exaggeration. the muscles just weren't firing.... I was doing all the research I could, and seriously thought I had M.S. or something (as the onset often comes on in your 30's), or even parkinsons.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2014, 10:19:08 AM »

Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis.

The over active thyroid forces your kidneys to dump all of the potassium out of your body.  Happen to a friend of mine who was using way too much T3 for too long.  Very scary.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2014, 10:20:14 AM »
My favorites are ECA and T3.

I never go over 75mcg of T3 and always get the real stuff from Europe.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2014, 10:51:00 AM »
I always take Magnesium while on T3 just as a precaution.

8)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2014, 11:00:33 AM »
Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis.

The over active thyroid forces your kidneys to dump all of the potassium out of your body.  Happen to a friend of mine who was using way too much T3 for too long.  Very scary.

8)

they mentioned that as well, but the term I remember and what I saw on the papers they gave me was 'thyrotoxic periodic paralysis'.

what a pain in the ass it was. lol.

not fun waking up unable to move your body.. literally you're paralyzed from the mid-chest down. I could 'feel' my legs and whatnot, if is somebody touched them, but I could not move. it seriously took every ounce of strength I had to inch myself using my right arm (which was still working) against the wall by my headboard and try to stand up.. then walk on dead legs against the way to my front door to unlock it to let the person in to drive me ot the ER.... every ounce of strength. so now, when I train paraplegic and quadriplegic clients (got two guys ready for the para-olympics recently), I can relate to how they 'feel' (sorta), and how much effort it takes them to get into and out of machines and into their cars and whatnot... everyday is a struggle.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2014, 05:42:14 PM »
they mentioned that as well, but the term I remember and what I saw on the papers they gave me was 'thyrotoxic periodic paralysis'.

what a pain in the ass it was. lol.

not fun waking up unable to move your body.. literally you're paralyzed from the mid-chest down. I could 'feel' my legs and whatnot, if is somebody touched them, but I could not move. it seriously took every ounce of strength I had to inch myself using my right arm (which was still working) against the wall by my headboard and try to stand up.. then walk on dead legs against the way to my front door to unlock it to let the person in to drive me ot the ER.... every ounce of strength. so now, when I train paraplegic and quadriplegic clients (got two guys ready for the para-olympics recently), I can relate to how they 'feel' (sorta), and how much effort it takes them to get into and out of machines and into their cars and whatnot... everyday is a struggle.

Thyrotoxic is correct, my mistake.  All i remember is my friend telling me about it and how scary it was.  Waking up paralyzed and his girlfriend had to call an ambulance to carry him to the ER.

I can only imagine what it would be like to be truly paralyzed.  Unreal!

8)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2014, 06:42:22 PM »
Thyrotoxic is correct, my mistake.  All i remember is my friend telling me about it and how scary it was.  Waking up paralyzed and his girlfriend had to call an ambulance to carry him to the ER.

I can only imagine what it would be like to be truly paralyzed.  Unreal!

8)

yea.. my ex gf was the only other person who had a key to my place, and I damn near had to call her (we'd not ended on good terms.. she was bipolar) to come over and help get me dressed and unlock the door. I was in THAT BAD of a spot. haha.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2014, 09:47:37 AM »
yea.. my ex gf was the only other person who had a key to my place, and I damn near had to call her (we'd not ended on good terms.. she was bipolar) to come over and help get me dressed and unlock the door. I was in THAT BAD of a spot. haha.

I just called my friend and asked him about it some more.  He said he couldn't even stand up or get out of bed he was too weak and could barely move.  If he wasn't at his girlfriends house he doesn't think he could have reached his cell phone 5 feet away.  It took them a long time at the ER to figure out what was wrong, at first they thought he had a broken disk that was causing nerve problems.  They had to give him a catheter because he couldn't even contract his muscles to piss.

The Neurologist told him he was near kidney failure his potassium was so low.  He said the way his blood work looked they would compare him to someone that was dehydrated enough to be near death.  The crazy thing is the night before it happen my friend was just relaxing watching the UFC, wasn't doing anything crazy.  It came out of nowhere with no warning signs.  He did say the week before his legs felt week one day but he just thought he was tired.

He was in ICU for 2 days and had about every test known to man run on him from MRI, CT Scan, xray, lumbar puncture, etc.  They were taking his blood every 2 hours to make sure his potassium wasn't too high due to the meds they gave him.  Too high can cause even worse issues.

He's fine now, this was a few years ago and he hasn't touched T3 since.

8)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2014, 09:06:48 PM »
ECA slaughters all for overall results

I agree!

Good diet and ECA will have you cut up in no time. I've messed around with T3 for shows and it's not worth it to me because it seems to leave me flat and eats away muscle.