Author Topic: Ann Coulter - Soccer  (Read 4992 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Ann Coulter - Soccer
« on: June 26, 2014, 04:15:24 AM »
 ;D

Any growing interest in soccer can only be a sign of the nation's moral decay.

(1) Individual achievement is not a big factor in soccer. In a real sport, players fumble passes, throw bricks and drop fly balls -- all in front of a crowd. When baseball players strike out, they're standing alone at the plate. But there's also individual glory in home runs, touchdowns and slam-dunks.

In soccer, the blame is dispersed and almost no one scores anyway. There are no heroes, no losers, no accountability, and no child's fragile self-esteem is bruised. There's a reason perpetually alarmed women are called "soccer moms," not "football moms."

Read more: http://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2014/06/25/americas-favorite-national-pastime-hating-soccer-n1855817

Simple Simon

Re: Ann Coulter - Soccer
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 04:19:08 AM »
What a load of tosh.
A fooballer scores an own goal or makes an awful pass and hes just as embarrassed as a guy alone on the plate.

Stupidest post ever.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 04:25:10 AM »
Love Ann, but it's a bait to stir up some shit.

Btw, fuck soccer.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 04:31:43 AM »
What a load of tosh.
A fooballer scores an own goal or makes an awful pass and hes just as embarrassed as a guy alone on the plate.

Stupidest post ever.

It's an American thing to denigrate soccer every time the Workd Cup comes around. No apologies, it's just who my people are.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 04:40:45 AM »
;D

Any growing interest in soccer can only be a sign of the nation's moral decay.

(1) Individual achievement is not a big factor in soccer. In a real sport, players fumble passes, throw bricks and drop fly balls -- all in front of a crowd. When baseball players strike out, they're standing alone at the plate. But there's also individual glory in home runs, touchdowns and slam-dunks.

In soccer, the blame is dispersed and almost no one scores anyway. There are no heroes, no losers, no accountability, and no child's fragile self-esteem is bruised. There's a reason perpetually alarmed women are called "soccer moms," not "football moms."

Read more: http://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2014/06/25/americas-favorite-national-pastime-hating-soccer-n1855817

funny thing you say that. I was  a big fan of soccer (football) while living in Europe but ever since I moved to oz I lost interest to watch it completely.
Soccer is turning into a big theatre with a lot of fake stuff, drama, acting...have not seen any game for years and the other day I saw on the net the penalty for Brazil against Croatia...
what a load of crap. My love for rugby league has increased one notch :)

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 04:41:11 AM »
 Oh, is she still around?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 04:42:59 AM »
funny thing you say that. I was  a big fan of soccer (football) while living in Europe but ever since I moved to oz I lost interest to watch it completely.
Soccer is turning into a big theatre with a lot of fake stuff, drama, acting...have not seen any game for years and the other day I saw on the net the penalty for Brazil against Croatia...

I want to like Soccer, it even seems semi entertaining. I just don't feel right about watching it. It's the same feeling I get when I start getting down to some Britney Spears music or something.  ;D

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 05:17:33 AM »
funny thing you say that. I was  a big fan of soccer (football) while living in Europe but ever since I moved to oz I lost interest to watch it completely.

Rugby is a hell of a sport. Its one of the toughest games if not the toughest.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2014, 05:22:05 AM »
meh.. the thing is, in the US, you don't get to see decent teams or even players. Never mind the really good ones.
and when you do get the chance to see them, like in the world cup, they already have 50+ games on their legs.

In the US I would not be a football fan either.
Anyway, it's an evolved sport. Every sport in the US is kind of ADHD oriented. Confetti and shit for the entire game...

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 05:23:03 AM »
The un-athletic female version of Coach. Batshit crazy woman. Is she really considered a journalist?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 05:40:41 AM »
What a load of tosh.

Stupidest post ever.

Exactly. Just look at the way certain England players got abused by the fans/media after their recent WC failure.

Unbelievable that in a nation like the US, borderline retards can reach the level of respected journalists or even Presidents. :o

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2014, 05:43:48 AM »
Exactly. Just look at the way certain England players got abused by the fans/media after their recent WC failure.

Unbelievable that in a nation like the US, borderline retards can reach the level of respected journalists or even Presidents. :o

As opposed to the UK's respected Journalists like Yasmin Alibhai Brown who openly call for the genocide of white people.  :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2014, 05:44:45 AM »
Do soccer players even lift?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2014, 05:50:48 AM »
As opposed to the UK's respected Journalists like Yasmin Alibhai Brown who openly call for the genocide of white people.  :D

With the political views you have, I thought you'd be a fan of certain elements of soccer:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20770678

:D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2014, 05:55:06 AM »
With the political views you have, I thought you'd be a fan of certain elements of soccer:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20770678

:D

I don't mind homosexuals like you, I actually might feel a little sad when the Muslim hordes slaughter you.  :D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2014, 05:56:31 AM »
I don't mind homosexuals like you, I actually might feel a little sad when the Muslim hordes slaughter you.  :D

You haven't seen my skin colour. I blend right in with them. ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2014, 10:36:28 AM »
Soccer, isn't that foosball but with real people?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2014, 01:21:10 PM »
hates soccer but loves Kai

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2014, 01:24:20 PM »
It's ridiculous to get excited/upset over anything as trivial and unimportant as a fucking game.

I don't get why people get so riled up over sports... I never will.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2014, 01:24:35 PM »
"Soccer"  ::)

Disgusting American whore of peace.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2014, 01:53:40 PM »
WYHI?

Ron Jeremy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2014, 02:41:46 PM »
Ann Coulter-The voice of reason.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2014, 02:51:16 PM »
It's ridiculous to get excited/upset over anything as trivial and unimportant as a fucking game.

I don't get why people get so riled up over sports... I never will.

I think the same thing but realized it is just an escape. Something that let's you forget about life's problems for a few hours and watch a Hebrew put a ball in a net.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2014, 04:08:54 PM »
My wife got fired up over this article.  I had to explain how trolling is a art form.

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2014, 08:03:52 PM »
Some easy examples to contradict:

Ronald (bad), Messi (good).

06: Zidane in the final.

94: Andreas Escobar (dead).