Author Topic: Booty - Tribute and Discussion Thread  (Read 190304 times)

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
Re: Booty Tribute thread
« Reply #525 on: June 29, 2014, 12:48:39 AM »
Lol, homie you're goin for the jugular huh!? I was being facetious in that last post....kind  of the theme  in this thread, but playing Lee Priest's fudge dragon's landing pad is clearly a greater accomplishment.
That "shit" isn't really true is it? 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #526 on: June 29, 2014, 01:08:54 AM »
The crazy thing is that she actually IS as bad as we make out, because no one has actually said anything bad about her EXCEPT that she's not the brightest crayon in the box. No one has said she's ugly. I just don't thnk she's as pretty as SHE thinks she is. No one has even said she's fat! We've all just said she's not in the shape she wants us to believe she's in. Even the picture I posted of her in the grey pants - ANY other fifty-year old lady would just be like "yup, I'm half a century old. This is what I look like. Eat a dck." Not, "lobstah, you are obviously jealous of my hair [which you can buy] and my boobs [which I bought]. Didn't you see that closeup of my cleavage with the lipstick smeared across it? I am obviously in shape. Also, that wasn't supposed to be a closeup of my tits I was just leaning over to press the button on my camera. With my arms at my sides."

I just needed to say this because there seems to be some misunderstanding about why I think booty sucks. It's not her age, because she's not that old. It's not her implants, because who fucking cares? It's not her weight, because no one gives a shit, she's a goddamn adult. It's that we are on a BODYBUILDING BOARD, and there is some broad who is practically my MOTHER'S age whose SOLE CONTRIBUTION TO THREADS are motherfucking TIT SELFIES. She's not contributing training/supplement/dietary/industry knowledge, she's not bright enough for witty banter, she's not even talking about her experiences in the bodybuilding/fitness industry (which would actually be INTERESTING, frankly.) She's just here to argue about whether she's skinny or not, make references to her own sex life, and post fucking selfies! At half a decade old, I hope I have better shit to do with my time.

End rant. Meltdown over. Booty is not getting another SECOND of my time.

T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #527 on: June 29, 2014, 08:31:43 AM »
For some, every (and I despise this word but use it here to show how shallow this world has become) "selfie" they take and then display for the world to see is seen differently by them.  Ol' Duck Face Bailey is one such individual.  Dorian Gray, indeed.

I don't think this is going over someone's head, but it is entirely possible that it goes in one ear and out the other.  For those unfamiliar with this particular work from Oscar Wilde, suffice to say we all have our secret portraits, the inner view of how we see ourselves.  Some like DFB choose to post them up ad nauseam in what a friend called a vainglorious effort to both gain followers from likewise insecure people as well as artificially increase their own pathetic sense of self esteem.

Others paint away in order to convince themselves and show the world they're better than they believe themselves to be.  Bodybuilders posing in their underwear in some putrid, seedy, off the Strip Schmotel in front of a mirror showing a bed just behind them, strewn with unused condoms and anal-eze.  Looking "ripped" only 15 days out from the "Mr. Boiled Peanut Festival".  

It's one thing to paint yourself into a corner and worse still when you're the brush and your life's failures the bucket.  Anyone can change, but to change for the better is what's needed.  

They feel dog-piled by people jumping on their back when the truth of the matter is that the first person to have piled on is them.  Get off yourself and others will not only exit the bandwagon of derision but once  you can see clearly around you it becomes all too clear who your friends are.   Usually they're the ones not covered in paint.

Be well.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #528 on: June 29, 2014, 09:45:06 AM »
For some, every (and I despise this word but use it here to show how shallow this world has become) "selfie" they take and then display for the world to see is seen differently by them.  Ol' Duck Face Bailey is one such individual.  Dorian Gray, indeed.

I don't think this is going over someone's head, but it is entirely possible that it goes in one ear and out the other.  For those unfamiliar with this particular work from Oscar Wilde, suffice to say we all have our secret portraits, the inner view of how we see ourselves.  Some like DFB choose to post them up ad nauseam in what a friend called a vainglorious effort to both gain followers from likewise insecure people as well as artificially increase their own pathetic sense of self esteem.

Others paint away in order to convince themselves and show the world they're better than they believe themselves to be.  Bodybuilders posing in their underwear in some putrid, seedy, off the Strip Schmotel in front of a mirror showing a bed just behind them, strewn with unused condoms and anal-eze.  Looking "ripped" only 15 days out from the "Mr. Boiled Peanut Festival".  

It's one thing to paint yourself into a corner and worse still when you're the brush and your life's failures the bucket.  Anyone can change, but to change for the better is what's needed.  

They feel dog-piled by people jumping on their back when the truth of the matter is that the first person to have piled on is them.  Get off yourself and others will not only exit the bandwagon of derision but once  you can see clearly around you it becomes all too clear who your friends are.   Usually they're the ones not covered in paint.

Be well.
Sage advices.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #529 on: June 29, 2014, 10:03:37 AM »

Be well.

I was not, I wasn't even painting that day because my mucus had backed up and I was texting Lee's wife by accident, and I didn't paint because my body was cramping from Shredz supplements and I want to be a good role model for my kids. Wanna see my naked gash?

I am done!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #530 on: June 29, 2014, 10:34:10 AM »
I was not, I wasn't even painting that day because my mucus had backed up and I was texting Lee's wife by accident, and I didn't paint because my body was cramping from Shredz supplements and I want to be a good role model for my kids. Wanna see my naked gash?

I am done!
Hey, you just had to get back that clear, undeviated septum that you had naturally, but lost, while dieting, right? No biggie

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: June 29, 2014, 10:41:21 AM »
Hey, you just had to get back that clear, undeviated septum that you had naturally, but lost, while dieting, right? No biggie

"Devianted"........and now I'm on a cooling break.

And that's my last post in this thread. Would you like to see a selfie of me seductively licking my chocolate starfish? I took a few pics for the last 421 dark fellas I've been in a committed role model relationship with.

I am done!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: June 29, 2014, 10:41:58 AM »
Lots of people kicking the arse out of a mediocre joke in this thread
T

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #533 on: June 29, 2014, 10:54:43 AM »
Lots of people kicking the arsenal out of a mediocre joke in this thread

Hey it did stay on topic though!  ;)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: June 29, 2014, 10:55:35 AM »
Lots of people kicking the arsenal out of a mediocre joke in this thread

Oh.....we are so sorry bigForehead, we will certainly ask for your approval on all future posts.

::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: June 29, 2014, 10:56:55 AM »
Oh.....we are so sorry bigForehead, we will certainly ask for your approval on all future posts.

::)

No need to go bezerk and unleash the fury  ;)
T

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: June 29, 2014, 11:00:22 AM »

No brutha we're good.......but keep in mind, 14 pages of arguing with Basile is unhealthy for a studly man in his prime too.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: June 29, 2014, 11:03:08 AM »

Chopperrider is bezerkfury?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: June 29, 2014, 11:05:20 AM »
No brutha we're good.......but keep in mind, 14 pages of arguing with Basile is unhealthy for a studly man in his prime too.

He is an annoying old Fuck for sure
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #539 on: June 29, 2014, 11:07:02 AM »

I think thats one thing we can ALL agree on.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: June 29, 2014, 11:08:42 AM »

I think you are 100% correct in your hunch about VB.

And now I'm off to have my Tristan Esco back tattoo completed.

I am done!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #541 on: June 29, 2014, 11:16:14 AM »

Be well.
good job brother  ;)

Now do one for the ones who can't get booty out of their minds,  ;D

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #542 on: June 29, 2014, 11:27:03 AM »
I think you are 100% correct in your hunch about VB.

And now I'm off to have my Tristan Esco back tattoo completed.

I am done!

:D

Are you going to tell Shawn?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #543 on: June 29, 2014, 11:32:08 AM »

Oh youre in for it now! Shawn is going to be so upset when I tell on you!!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: June 29, 2014, 01:00:16 PM »

Oh....you're so two-faced!

I'm lying here dying in hospital, with my hair extensions turned totally yellow because of liver failure and the only thing I NEVER took was your DANGEROUS Shredz products. If I can't go on my 3-day Vegas junket to visit Wiggs I will absolutely, 100%, tell Shawn on you.

This is my LAST doctoral dissertation on liver function.....I am done!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: June 29, 2014, 01:00:33 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #546 on: June 30, 2014, 04:50:42 PM »
my bad.
 although thinking back, I was doing better shit at five than booty is doing at 55,  so ..

Ah, the delusions of the coloreds.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #547 on: June 30, 2014, 04:52:58 PM »

remember halo.

lobstah holds the keys around here.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #548 on: June 30, 2014, 04:54:38 PM »

Delusions of adequacy.

Sad.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #549 on: June 30, 2014, 04:54:49 PM »

Be well.