Author Topic: Booty - Tribute and Discussion Thread  (Read 190680 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Booty Tribute thread
« Reply #450 on: June 28, 2014, 03:34:34 PM »
groink is alpha

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: June 28, 2014, 03:40:39 PM »
Happy Birthday kiddo!  :D

I just turned 59 on June 7th.,glad I didn`t get a Happy Birthday thread.

59? All the shit you get about your age here, that ain't old, man. 59 is the new 37.

Happy birthday, btw, both you fucking dinosaurs.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #452 on: June 28, 2014, 03:41:23 PM »
Happy Groinkday to all.

I'd love to wear Groink's skin for an evening out with Wiggs on the Strip....

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: June 28, 2014, 03:42:25 PM »
59? All the shit you get about your age here, that ain't old, man. 59 is the new 37.

Last time Wes was hard was 2 minutes after he shot Kennedy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #454 on: June 28, 2014, 03:47:22 PM »
Happy Birthday you senile sack of seared Senegalese semen.

Thanks,you`re in a good mood today for a change!  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: June 28, 2014, 03:49:13 PM »

Thanks my friend....I keep telling these guys I`m not old,but they don`t believe me.   ???

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: June 28, 2014, 03:50:36 PM »
Thanks,you`re in a good mood today for a change!  LOL  ;D

Normally I'd use a "your mom" joke here, but if my math is correct, your mom would have to be 231 years old to still be with us.

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: June 28, 2014, 03:52:54 PM »
Normally I'd use a "your mom" joke here, but if my math is correct, your mom would have to be 231 years old to still be with us.

;D
Spot On Calculations Of Peace

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: June 28, 2014, 03:55:13 PM »
Thanks my friend....I keep telling these guys I`m not old,but they don`t believe me.   ???

How did you celebrate, my sober friend?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: June 28, 2014, 03:57:46 PM »
How did you celebrate, my sober friend?
Didn`t do a fucking thing except work,then just chilled out all night.

Back in the day,I would have at least gotten into 2 fights and got laid,then arrested for being a maroon.  ;D

Boring birthday Of Peace

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: June 28, 2014, 04:00:23 PM »
Didn`t do a fucking thing except work,then just chilled out all night.

Back in the day,I would have at least gotten into 2 fights and got laid,then arrested for being a maroon.  ;D

Boring birthday Of Peace

Boring is underrated. I'm exhausted just reading the 'Back in the day' part. So glad that shit is history.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #461 on: June 28, 2014, 04:00:40 PM »
Many 40 years old virgins claim they would not have any of Booty here.

The reasoning brought forward is "she is stupid".....as if that ever stopped a man.

Bunch of testicle amputated guys, a man on steroids refusing a woman looking as good as Booty is a full blown homosexual.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #462 on: June 28, 2014, 04:16:11 PM »

The reasoning brought forward is "she is stupid".....as if that ever stopped a man.

Bunch of testicle amputated guys, a man on steroids refusing a woman looking as good as Booty is a full blown homosexual.
Of course theyd bang a broad if shes dumb; but no use pretending to be nice to a stupid girl if you know youre not going to get any.

Why put up with the stupidity if youre not going to get laid? And I guarantee no one on here is going to get laid from booty, so i submit the following question....

Why would any man bother putting up with her stupidity, and pretend to be nice to her, when they know for a fact theyre not getting any? Why even bother with the aggravation?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: June 28, 2014, 04:20:26 PM »
Boring is underrated. I'm exhausted just reading the 'Back in the day' part. So glad that shit is history.
So am I bro,glad to be alive and quite lucky if I say so myself.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #464 on: June 28, 2014, 04:20:37 PM »
Happy Birthday kiddo!  :D

I just turned 59 on June 7th.,glad I didn`t get a Happy Birthday thread.

Gotta be a typo 59 or 109?? 8)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: June 28, 2014, 04:29:12 PM »

I wouldn't refuse a female physique like hers, no doubt she would be great in bed. What I've read from all the posts of the biggest battles booty has been in, the drama starts when booty realises that some of the guys won't worship her out of default. Everything is good, but then somehting happens, and usually it's because booty puts herself above the guys and it irritates others, fires up the rest.

I knew a woman who reminds me of booty once in my gym, she was also 40+, I was 23, I was really hot for her, we even went on a date and talked about a shit load of stuff, personal deep stuff. But at the end she had this certain way of addressing me, like I was below her, like she was this mother queen of the universe. She even told me that she can tell a lot from me that I don't know about my self just by looking into my eyes, and I felt like I wanted to put her brains in a bowl, seriously.
We had kissed very passionately even in the gym and she let me grab her behind. I knew I could've managed to get in her pants if I was patient enough and gained her trust... but the last sentence she said to me made me vision her body cold, buried six feet under the ground.

But now days I've learned to see booty in a new light and she ain't really as bad as groink and shockwave put her out to be, she's just misunderstood by some, very desperately worshiped by the rest.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #466 on: June 28, 2014, 04:47:12 PM »
I'm busy celebrating my birthday in Vega
Would love to be that strip right now.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #467 on: June 28, 2014, 04:49:29 PM »
I wouldn't refuse a female physique like hers, no doubt she would be great in bed. What I've read from all the posts of the biggest battles booty has been in, the drama starts when booty realises that some of the guys won't worship her out of default. Everything is good, but then somehting happens, and usually it's because booty puts herself above the guys and it irritates others, fires up the rest.

I knew a woman who reminds me of booty once in my gym, she was also 40+, I was 23, I was really hot for her, we even went on a date and talked about a shit load of stuff, personal deep stuff. But at the end she had this certain way of addressing me, like I was below her, like she was this mother queen of the universe. She even told me that she can tell a lot from me that I don't know about my self just by looking into my eyes, and I felt like I wanted to put her brains in a bowl, seriously.
We had kissed very passionately even in the gym and she let me grab her behind. I knew I could've managed to get in her pants if I was patient enough and gained her trust... but the last sentence she said to me made me vision her body cold, buried six feet under the ground.

But now days I've learned to see booty in a new light and she ain't really as bad as groink and shockwave put her out to be, she's just misunderstood by some, very desperately worshiped by the rest.

Of course shes not as bad as we make out. But thats half the fun of getbig.

Although ill be the 1st to admit, I quickly forget how much she irritates me when she stops posting for any length of time, or resists posting about her looks.

As soon as that shit starts hijacking threads, I lose it.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #468 on: June 28, 2014, 04:50:51 PM »

You flirtin' with me? -Mallory Knox

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: June 28, 2014, 04:55:16 PM »

Although ill be the 1st to admit, I quickly forget how much she irritates me when she stops posting for any length of time, or resists posting about her looks.

;D

as a former bucther of females I understand... but I wouldn't mind even letting booty to be the queen of the universe anymore, I mean she is an elderly woman, my senior with much more life experience, she has a differend aura around her than a younger hoe. She can be as she likes, I respect her getbig persona.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #470 on: June 28, 2014, 04:58:48 PM »
;D

as a former bucther of females I understand... but I wouldn't mind even letting booty to be the queen of the universe anymore, I mean she is an elderly woman, my senior with much more life experience, she has a differend aura around her than a younger hoe. She can be as she likes, I respect her getbig persona.
Shes the only female ive ever encountered online that irritates me in such a way. The only ones that ever were as bad as booty were girls I knew in high school that you just wanted to punch them evertime they opened their mouth.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: June 28, 2014, 05:01:35 PM »
Quote from: Shockwave lin[k=topic=540145.msg7583213#msg7583213 date=1403999928
Shes the only female ive ever encountered online that irritates me in such a way. The only ones that ever were as bad as booty were girls I knew in high school that you just wanted to punch them evertime they opened their mouth.

I get you totally. I've just learned not to care that much about it, she is what she is and god bless her soul.

Speaking of which, this song goes well with 'all this'  :D

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #472 on: June 28, 2014, 05:13:24 PM »

The crazy thing is that she actually IS as bad as we make out, because no one has actually said anything bad about her EXCEPT that she's not the brightest crayon in the box. No one has said she's ugly. I just don't thnk she's as pretty as SHE thinks she is. No one has even said she's fat! We've all just said she's not in the shape she wants us to believe she's in. Even the picture I posted of her in the grey pants - ANY other fifty-year old lady would just be like "yup, I'm half a century old. This is what I look like. Eat a dck." Not, "lobstah, you are obviously jealous of my hair [which you can buy] and my boobs [which I bought]. Didn't you see that closeup of my cleavage with the lipstick smeared across it? I am obviously in shape. Also, that wasn't supposed to be a closeup of my tits I was just leaning over to press the button on my camera. With my arms at my sides."

I just needed to say this because there seems to be some misunderstanding about why I think booty sucks. It's not her age, because she's not that old. It's not her implants, because who fucking cares? It's not her weight, because no one gives a shit, she's a goddamn adult. It's that we are on a BODYBUILDING BOARD, and there is some broad who is practically my MOTHER'S age whose SOLE CONTRIBUTION TO THREADS are motherfucking TIT SELFIES. She's not contributing training/supplement/dietary/industry knowledge, she's not bright enough for witty banter, she's not even talking about her experiences in the bodybuilding/fitness industry (which would actually be INTERESTING, frankly.) She's just here to argue about whether she's skinny or not, make references to her own sex life, and post fucking selfies! At half a decade old, I hope I have better shit to do with my time.

End rant. Meltdown over. Booty is not getting another SECOND of my time.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #473 on: June 28, 2014, 05:17:41 PM »
The crazy thing is that she actually IS as bad as we make out, because no one has actually said anything bad about her EXCEPT that she's not the brightest crayon in the box. No one has said she's ugly. I just don't thnk she's as pretty as SHE thinks she is. No one has even said she's fat! We've all just said she's not in the shape she wants us to believe she's in. Even the picture I posted of her in the grey pants - ANY other fifty-year old lady would just be like "yup, I'm half a century old. This is what I look like. Eat a dck." Not, "lobstah, you are obviously jealous of my hair [which you can buy] and my boobs [which I bought]. Didn't you see that closeup of my cleavage with the lipstick smeared across it? I am obviously in shape. Also, that wasn't supposed to be a closeup of my tits I was just leaning over to press the button on my camera. With my arms at my sides."

I just needed to say this because there seems to be some misunderstanding about why I think booty sucks. It's not her age, because she's not that old. It's not her implants, because who fucking cares? It's not her weight, because no one gives a shit, she's a goddamn adult. It's that we are on a BODYBUILDING BOARD, and there is some broad who is practically my MOTHER'S age whose SOLE CONTRIBUTION TO THREADS are motherfucking TIT SELFIES. She's not contributing training/supplement/dietary/industry knowledge, she's not bright enough for witty banter, she's not even talking about her experiences in the bodybuilding/fitness industry (which would actually be INTERESTING, frankly.) She's just here to argue about whether she's skinny or not, make references to her own sex life, and post fucking selfies! At half a decade old, I hope I have better shit to do with my time.

End rant. Meltdown over. Booty is not getting another SECOND of my time.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: June 28, 2014, 05:22:02 PM »
I understand what Lobstah is saying...

I also understand that booty can afford to keep topics more body/fitness related, starting by posting more ass and leg pictures  ;D

She's a woman, she can post her ass and legs without being a whore. It's weird how she posts these 'other' pictures of herself, but where is the ass, where are the legs... your name is booty, bring it out  ;D