Author Topic: Phil Heath - will be 4X Mr. Olympia!  (Read 38603 times)

wild willie

• Getbig V
Re: PHIL HEATH 4X Mr. Olympia
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2014, 10:11:50 AM »
it puts into perspective how small bodybuilders are compared to tall guys.

theres a tall guy who goes round all the expos having his photo took with the pros, he fucking buries them all.
who has more impressive arms.............245 pound heath or 300 plus pound shaq??

Simple Simon

« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2014, 10:12:56 AM »
who has more impressive arms.............245 pound heath or 300 plus pound shaq??
In a business suit it doesnt matter.
Shaq makes him look like a little boy

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2014, 10:15:53 AM »
typical pussy excuse......politics.... ..everytime someone doesn't win they cry politics......what a joke!

Wrong, there are fair 'O winners as well; Arnold, Samir, Lee, Dorian & Ronnie
P.s., stop those silly 'fuck you' PMs, grow up  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2014, 10:21:19 AM »
it puts into perspective how small bodybuilders are compared to tall guys.

theres a tall guy who goes round all the expos having his photo took with the pros, he fucking buries them all.
Well, tall guys tend to have shorter lifespans, so who really buries who? Or, due to Phil's drug use are the odds more even?

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2014, 10:26:18 AM »
Wrong, there are fair 'O winners as well; Arnold, Samir, Lee, Dorian & Ronnie
P.s., stop those silly 'fuck you' PMs, grow up  ::)
you like to stir the pot bitch.......have you found a wife yet or even a girlfriend?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2014, 10:35:05 AM »
someone 7 feet tall and 500 pounds is huge......but that doesn't translate into bbing success......the big show is huge......takes up the whole room.....but he couldn't match arms with phil heath!
Bro. Youre missing the point.

A woman who works with BBs everyday at the pro level, said that heath was the least impressive pronshes ever seen in person,  that you wouldnt even notice him if it wasn't pointed put.

Thats thw point,  no one was comparing him to the big show or anyone else.

Thats why he gets so much shit for being narrow, and disappearing in a line up unless hes 4 ft in front of everyone else.

She was just confirming what everyone on here always joked about, that hes narrow and doesnt look like a Mr. O.

Even onstage is debatable considering his penchant for standing way forward and how much less impressive he looks standing next to other pros.

the trainer

« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2014, 10:36:09 AM »
Yates looked like a behemoth in clothes, thats a bad example.

She said heath didnt even look like a bodybuilder in his tshirt, except for his forearms showing. Like, you didnt notice him. At all.

Usually youll spot bodybuilders just by their width or the look they have. She said she wouldnt have even given him a second glance if her friend didnt point him out.

That was what stood out to her, how extremely small and unimpressive he looked.

Not my words. This is a woman that is around bodybuilders all day every day.

You are trying too hard if you are claiming that phil look so unimpressive that she would not give him a second glance you just make your story very fishy.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2014, 10:40:45 AM »
Bro. Youre missing the point.

A woman who works with BBs everyday at the pro level, said that heath was the least impressive pronshes ever seen in person,  that you wouldnt even notice him if it wasn't pointed put.

Thats thw point,  no one was comparing him to the big show or anyone else.

Thats why he gets so much shit for being narrow, and disappearing in a line up unless hes 4 ft in front of everyone else.

She was just confirming what everyone on here always joked about, that hes narrow and doesnt look like a Mr. O.

Even onstage is debatable considering his penchant for standing way forward and how much less impressive he looks standing next to other pros.
the guy has won 4 titles......how can there be that many judging mistakes?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2014, 10:42:14 AM »
You are trying too hard if you are claiming that phil look so unimpressive that she would not give him a second glance you just make your story very fishy.
Really? Thats the words she used. Why is that so hard for you to believe? Like I said, this woman works with pros, she volunteers at all the shows, used to compete in figure.

She flat out said he was the least l impressive pro shes seen  and had someone not pointed him out she never would have noticed it was him.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2014, 10:44:44 AM »
the guy has won 4 titles......how can there be that many judging mistakes?
What are you talking about? No where did I say he shouldnt have won... you yourself kept saying that being impressive doesnt necessarily mean champion.

My point, the whole time, is that he looks unimpessive in person, like so much so that you wouldnt take a second look at him if you didnt know it was him, which has been said by far more people than just this woman. She said he looked like an average gym rat in clothes.

I wasnt commenting on his worthiness of being Mr O.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2014, 10:51:23 AM »
you said he disappears in a line up.......did you not?

sounds like you think he should not be a winner of the Olympia title!

therefore you are saying he is not worthy of his title!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2014, 10:55:31 AM »
you said he disappears in a line up.......did you not?

sounds like you think he should not be a winner of the Olympia title!

therefore you are saying he is not worthy of his title!
Brutal leaps of logic.
disappearing in a lineup =/= doesnt deserve his title, just means he doesnt look nearly as impressive next to people as he does posing by himself. Youre inferring all kinds of things I didnt say bro.

He can still be unimpressive size/width wise and fit the judging criteria better than others, its just that people got used to the biggest freak winning... so they're unimpressed with narrow heath.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2014, 10:56:18 AM »
i saw ronnie coleman in a suit at the 2000 nats in new york, vic martinez won that show if im not mistaken.it looked like someone put a suit over a refrigerater,lol. i mean i know ronnies huge n was mr olympia but to the untrained eye he looked like a overweight big man
R

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2014, 10:57:01 AM »
Brutal leaps of logic.
disappearing in a lineup =/= doesnt deserve his title, just means he doesnt look nearly as impressive next to people as he does posing by himself. Youre inferring all kinds of things I didnt say bro.

He can still be unimpressive size/width wise and fit the judging criteria better than others, its just that people got used to the biggest freak winning... so they're unimpressed with narrow heath.
here you are backpedaling.......just say you are not a fan and let's move on......

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2014, 10:57:11 AM »
You cannot see the muscles on a myostatin deficient mouse due to it's fur

But once the fur and skin is removed...

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2014, 10:59:07 AM »
You cannot see the muscles on a myostatin deficient mouse due to it's fur

But once the fur and skin is removed...

dude......layoff the rat poison you are over indulging in....lol.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2014, 11:02:56 AM »
here you are backpedaling.......just say you're are not a fan and let's move on......
I think you need reading comprehension lessons.

Ive said the same thing the whole time.
Not once did I say he shouldnt have won, just that it could be argued either way.

I dont really care one way or the other for heath. Im not impressed but I understand why he wins.

Thats irrelevant to the point I was making, that a female figure/fitness chick said she wouldnt have looked twice in his direction had her friend not pointed out that it was Heath.

Sounds more like in your fervor for defending heath that you werent really paying attention to what was written.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2014, 11:09:54 AM »
New unit of measure:  Heath width.  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2014, 11:12:45 AM »
New unit of measure:  Heath width.  ;D
That rat is .99 Heaths wide.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2014, 11:17:08 AM »
I just don't understand all the hate for Phil Heath??? I mean he hasn't been arrested for beating his wife/girlfriend, back child support, or rec drugs has he? Is he Ronnie Coleman? Is he Dorian Yates? Is he Jay Cutler? NO! But, the guy has won FOUR Mr Olympias! FOUR!! Yet gets disrespcted like some average gym rat. I don't get it.... ??? Do you guys know something that the public doesn't?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2014, 11:20:42 AM »
I just don't understand all the hate for Phil Heath??? I mean he hasn't been arrested for beating his wife/girlfriend, back child support, or rec drugs has he? Is he Ronnie Coleman? Is he Dorian Yates? Is he Jay Cutler? NO! But, the guy has won FOUR Mr Olympias! FOUR!! Yet gets disrespcted like some average gym rat. I don't get it.... ??? Do you guys know something that the public doesn't?

LoL settle down, he won 3!  Three!!!!!! Mr olympias

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2014, 11:22:36 AM »
I don't care if he beats his wife or not or if he has been arrested. I care about him winning the O over sever more deserving men in thongs.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2014, 11:26:03 AM »

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2014, 11:30:29 AM »
LoL settle down, he won 3!  Three!!!!!! Mr olympias
I stand corrected. Three Olympias.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2014, 11:32:42 AM »
I don't care if he beats his wife or not or if he has been arrested. I care about him winning the O over sever more deserving men in thongs.
He'll win more and guys will hate him MORE! LOL!! The guy's not losing ANY sleep behind it, neither.