Author Topic: Phil Heath - will be 4X Mr. Olympia!  (Read 38718 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: PHIL HEATH 4X Mr. Olympia
« Reply #175 on: June 28, 2014, 09:51:11 PM »
Kai, Dex, Wolf they are all better than phil.
Don't think it matters how nice he is, it's not a personality contest.

Yep. But unfortunately bbing is more about politics than physiques.

Kai- fucks grapefruit

Wolf- doesn't speak great English

Dex- Great body still but too old to make mr O again.

Rami- An Arab  :-X

Phil- non threatening half black man with pretty eyes and a man purse. Wins by default.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #176 on: June 28, 2014, 10:12:35 PM »

Kai- had relations with a grapefruit one time on camera. And now looks like Goro minus a pair of arms.

Wolf- doesn't speak great English. And has half a back (which he hasn't improved on) and disappearing calves.

Rami- An Arab with more oil in his delts than the Exxon Valdez oil spill  :-X

Phil- baller light skinned black man with pretty eyes and a man purse. Wins by default.
Fixed

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #177 on: June 28, 2014, 11:09:49 PM »
 Phil is like Dexter... the nose just keeps growing

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #178 on: June 28, 2014, 11:38:43 PM »
Kai, Dex, Wolf they are all better than phil.
Don't think it matters how nice he is, it's not a personality contest.

Nice to the fans, asshole on stage

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #179 on: June 28, 2014, 11:57:25 PM »
lol phil heath first need to be a bodybuildr to eat even 4000 calories a day lol ,,i dont think there is more of a joke in bodybuilding than phil heath now day ,,absolitly the right person in the wrong time ,,yes read it again RIGHT PERSON ...in the wrong time,,

he wil never be able to carry bodybuilding farther ... only will get it lower and lower,,he is maxed ,,he is too big for his frame as in FAKE MUSCLE BIG,,narrow as a needle worse than a teenage girl ,,and the muscle is just balooned,,it is seperated and balooned ,,it has all the protocol of milos touch with a very very bad foundation under,,

this is disaster waiting to happen ,,mark my words!

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

Solid gh15

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #180 on: June 29, 2014, 12:31:29 AM »
lol phil heath first need to be a bodybuildr to eat even 4000 calories a day lol ,,i dont think there is more of a joke in bodybuilding than phil heath now day ,,absolitly the right person in the wrong time ,,yes read it again RIGHT PERSON ...in the wrong time,,

he wil never be able to carry bodybuilding farther ... only will get it lower and lower,,he is maxed ,,he is too big for his frame as in FAKE MUSCLE BIG,,narrow as a needle worse than a teenage girl ,,and the muscle is just balooned,,it is seperated and balooned ,,it has all the protocol of milos touch with a very very bad foundation under,,

this is disaster waiting to happen ,,mark my words!

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
Disaster in what way??

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #181 on: June 29, 2014, 01:22:18 AM »

Kai- fucks grapefruit

Wolf- doesn't speak great English

Rami- An Arab  :-X

Phil- non threatening half black man with pretty eyes and a man purse. Wins by default.
A non threatening half black man
.... Some of you guys kill me... So backward ... So ignorant...
choice is an illusion

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #182 on: June 29, 2014, 01:41:56 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #183 on: June 29, 2014, 05:08:21 AM »

Uncle Wiggs  ???
Haha...You know what is funny. Phil needs a little bit of Kai, and Kai needs a little bit of Phil.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #184 on: June 29, 2014, 11:45:51 AM »
Exactly couple guys better than Heath. But all look like shit compared to guys in the 90s.  ;)
I respect your opinion but even the Heath haters will gladly say he was the best physique on stage on Olympia day

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #185 on: June 29, 2014, 11:50:36 AM »
I respect your opinion but even the Heath haters will gladly say he was the best physique on stage on Olympia day

Overall, it probably wont be argued that he did not have the best physique on stage on Olympia day. Granted, some people believe it was Kai. With that said, he definitely had the top 2 physiques (if you include Kai) on that day.

I think what people are arguing is the downfall of bodybuilding to the point where someone like Phil is Mr. Olympia. Little Phil is lucky he is competing in the 21st century. He would NOT be Mr. O if he was competing in any other era.

So, yes, did he have the best physique come olympia day? Yes. Does that mean he has a Mr. Olympia body? Well, he has an Olympia body for this time period, but if you compare him to other Mr. O's, it doesn't stand up to what a Mr. O physique should look like. If you could envision a Mr. O physique, would it be little Phil's? Probably not.
X

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #186 on: June 29, 2014, 12:14:43 PM »
My honest opinion on Kai vs Phil.

Phil Heath won in my book.

easier victory for phil than 2012, Kai holding water everywhere.

Can Kai beat Phil? Yes he can.

What he must bring?

2012 conditioning and waist, 2013 mass.

Can He do it?

Hopefully.

I am tired of Phil, I want see Kais dream realised, just imagine "next name you hear will be the winner of 2014 mr. o." ............."KAI GREENE!"

Crowd would explode, probably biggest ovation in history, like 2002 gunther, maybe even bigger. and yes if Kai win it this year I will cry for him.

NO HOMO

TEAM KAI

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #187 on: June 29, 2014, 12:30:33 PM »
Overall, it probably wont be argued that he did not have the best physique on stage on Olympia day. Granted, some people believe it was Kai. With that said, he definitely had the top 2 physiques (if you include Kai) on that day.

I think what people are arguing is the downfall of bodybuilding to the point where someone like Phil is Mr. Olympia. Little Phil is lucky he is competing in the 21st century. He would NOT be Mr. O if he was competing in any other era.

So, yes, did he have the best physique come olympia day? Yes. Does that mean he has a Mr. Olympia body? Well, he has an Olympia body for this time period, but if you compare him to other Mr. O's, it doesn't stand up to what a Mr. O physique should look like. If you could envision a Mr. O physique, would it be little Phil's? Probably not.
yes I am aware of everything you wrote however the post I responded to said ''a couple'' guys better then Phil.

Also you say some people had Kai, that is biased to Kai fans only considering not 1 judge or '' so called expert'' on the topic in interviews or articles anywhere had Kai winning

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: June 29, 2014, 12:48:25 PM »
Solid gh15

Prophetic words from that fella.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: June 29, 2014, 12:50:36 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #190 on: June 29, 2014, 12:51:00 PM »
Prophetic words from that fella.
Which ones; that McCain was going to be president or the one where he swore up and down that Jay would never beat Ronnie.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: June 29, 2014, 07:22:38 PM »
Phil could win 9 sandows and he still would nfever be able to hold Ronnies jockstrap

i just watched the cost of redemption, hadnt seen it for years

the lifting Ronnie does is incredible and legendary

Phil is just lucky he responds so well/genetically gifted response to steroids, unlike Kai and Ronnie who train hard, phil never broke a sweat in the gym

i bet phil couldnt get 10 reps on a 400 pound squat

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #192 on: June 29, 2014, 07:24:46 PM »
Phil could win 9 sandows and he still would nfever be able to hold Ronnies jockstrap

Phil is just lucky he responds so well/genetically gifted response to steroids, unlike Kai and Ronnie who train hard, phil never broke a sweat in the gym

this last sentence just made you sound incredibly dumb

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: June 29, 2014, 10:46:39 PM »

actually phil db presses 140s with no problem and squats 4 plates easily......not that weight matters though.....some of you guys get so hung up on numbers.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #194 on: June 29, 2014, 10:49:47 PM »
actually phil db presses 140s with no problem and squats 4 plates easily......not that weight matters though.....some of you guys get so hung up on numbers.
He is very strong, still remember him smashing 225 for 46 reps on the bench years ago, that is very impressive.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #195 on: June 29, 2014, 11:37:18 PM »
yes I am aware of everything you wrote however the post I responded to said ''a couple'' guys better then Phil.

Also you say some people had Kai, that is biased to Kai fans only considering not 1 judge or '' so called expert'' on the topic in interviews or articles anywhere had Kai winning

Well, I wouldn't trust the judges. I meean, they have actually let branch warren win the arnold and place top 6 at the mr. o.
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #196 on: June 29, 2014, 11:44:22 PM »
Well, I wouldn't trust the judges. I meean, they have actually let branch warren win the arnold and place top 6 at the mr. o.
noted

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #197 on: June 30, 2014, 02:04:43 AM »

Branch is like Phil: he has the right connections/friends.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: June 30, 2014, 02:35:15 AM »
you simply cant have kai winning in 2012

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: June 30, 2014, 02:47:16 AM »
2013 was different story, Kai needed to be 100% shredded and Phil was in real danger. He wasnt so he lost again. 2013 AC Europe was robbery. Kai won that show. Repeat AC Europe on olympia stage 2014.

KAI CAN BEAT HIM, ALREADY DID. JUST BRING IT FFS. >:(