Author Topic: My bulking cycle, comments?  (Read 5262 times)

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
My bulking cycle, comments?
« on: January 26, 2006, 11:56:29 AM »
8 weeks total

4 weeks thai
test during the whole cycle
deca during the whole cycle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: My bulking cycle, comments?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 12:03:21 PM »
8 weeks total

4 weeks thai

How am I supposed to make a comment when you haven't given me any dosages or numbers?

Use your head.

Post the MG's and what is "4 week thai"?....... ::)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 12:07:10 PM »
Hi Div,

Thai is Dianabol.

Dosages are increasing/decreasing. For instance:

Week 1: 30mg of Dianabol
Week2: 40mg
Week 3: 40mg
Week 4 30mg

500mg of test per week, for 8 weeks
Deca, yet to decide

I'm 21 y.0 and doing a bulking cycle prior to cutting for a show.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 12:28:02 PM »
Hi Div,

Thai is Dianabol.

Dosages are increasing/decreasing. For instance:

Week 1: 30mg of Dianabol
Week2: 40mg
Week 3: 40mg
Week 4 30mg

500mg of test per week, for 8 weeks
Deca, yet to decide

Running Deca for eight weeks is pointless.......

You haven't done any research or you'd know this.

An eight week bulker?

You have to be kidding me.

DIV

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2006, 12:53:19 PM »
Running Deca for eight weeks is pointless.......

You haven't done any research or you'd know this.

An eight week bulker?

You have to be kidding me.

DIV

I have a "prep" guy that's been in the business for years. It's only 8 weeks, it's a small bulking cycle. So it aint enough with 8 weeks of deca then? What do you recommend and why?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 12:56:18 PM »
I have a "prep" guy that's been in the business for years. It's only 8 weeks, it's a small bulking cycle. So it aint enough with 8 weeks of deca then? What do you recommend and why?

Deca metabolites stay in the system so long that 8 weeks isn't enough time to get the full benefit from the drug.  The onset is slow and by week 8 you will be in the middle of the upswing.......you don't want to end in the middle like that.

Do what your contest prep guy wants you to do.  This is just my opinion. 

Any Deca cycle should be over 12 weeks......preferably 15+.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 01:36:20 PM »

So are you implying that after this planned 8wk bulker you are going to follow up with a cutting cycle?

If this is the case I would just plan out 1 solid cycle at 16-20wks. If that is the case then deca is probably not the best choice at this time, because like already said, running it 8wks is not worth much. Since you will be getting ready for a show I wouldn't up the deca duration because if you do that you will be running it to close to your show time, so it would be best to leave it out all together.

Lay out what you had planned for your cutting cycle and we'll see if we can formulate a more stable "whole" cycle.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 01:47:27 PM »
Lay out what you had planned for your cutting cycle and we'll see if we can formulate a more stable "whole" cycle.

I find it strange that any "contrest prep guru" would recommend Deca for an eight week bulker......

......or an eight week bulker at all for that matter.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2006, 01:57:55 PM »
I find it strange that any "contrest prep guru" would recommend Deca for an eight week bulker......

......or an eight week bulker at all for that matter.

DIV
Agreed.

If I were "Platz" I would question the legitimacy of this guys knowledge.

Even so, you sure do see a lot of so called "guru's" who give out horrible advice. For instance, have any of you visited the fairly new forum http://www.prosource.net/forums/index.php

This forum is supposed to be built around advice from Ronnie Coleman and a host of other so called "experts." The guy that is the supposed gear expert on this board named Brian Batcheldor offers some advice that is unbelievably questionable. What sticks out in my mind most is a question where someone asked him about deca use. He advised this guy to add test and run the cycle at 70%deca and 30% test prop...and here is where the advice gets ludicrous, he states that he should run this cycle 4wks on 2wks off and repeat 3-4 times ??? This is advice coming from a so called expert...I've seen better advice come from absolute retards.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2006, 02:21:07 PM »
Here's my two cents for what it's worth.

1.  No need to ramp the d-bol.  That's old school thinking and just shows you that your guru doesn't know what he's talkin bout-Willis.
2.  d-bol dosage should be about 40mgs/day in divided doses for 6 weeks.  Be sure to take milk thistle with it.
3.  Run the test at 750mgs/week individed doses for at least 12 weeks.
4.  Instead of deca, I would suggest eq at 400-600 mgs/week in divided doses.  It will increase your appetite allowing you to eat more on your bulker.

Like all the above posts, your cycle as posted was poorly planned.  It had no basis in the pharmacology of the products you were using.  I would seriously question using this supposed guru.  But hey, what do I know.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2006, 03:00:02 PM »
8 weeks total

4 weeks thai

hi,
i would take
10 weeks test 500 mg/week  !
and deca 400 mg/week  8 weeks !
w

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2006, 06:29:30 PM »
The initial plan was:

1: Start bulking cycle on Feb 1st.
2: End the bulking cycle in 8 weeks
3: Rest for 8 weeks.
4: Start cutting cycle.

My guru is solid, giving advice to a couple of new pros competing in Ironman. I've only done 1 cycle before, and that was for my last show. I'm in a big dilemma, dunno what to do  :-[

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2006, 07:04:41 PM »
The initial plan was:

1: Start bulking cycle on Feb 1st.
2: End the bulking cycle in 8 weeks
3: Rest for 8 weeks.
4: Start cutting cycle.

My guru is solid, giving advice to a couple of new pros competing in Ironman. I've only done 1 cycle before, and that was for my last show. I'm in a big dilemma, dunno what to do  :-[
OK, how about this:

Start cycle 16wks out from show:

wk 1-12 sust 500mg wk
wk 5-10 winny 50mg ed
wk 11-16 tren-A 75mg eod
wk 15-16 Masteron 100mg ed
wk 13-16 prop 500mg wk
wk 1-16 A-dex 1mg eod
wk 1-16 clen 40-120mcg ed (2wk on 2wk off)

I think this cycle will give you what you're looking for in prep for your show. As for the Masteron I would consider this optional, you could get by without it, but if you do run it, it will produce some nice finishing touches.

On a final note, if you find towards the end of your prep that your getting a little flat and week, you might bump the prop up 100mg wk, making it 600mg wk.

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2006, 07:12:06 PM »
Arnoldjr

Thanks bro, I like that. Just 1 thing: SO you suggest to juice to the day of the show? Isn't there a risk for being watery?

Thanks

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2006, 07:18:53 PM »
that cycle should not produce that much water for u to hold, a-jr very good recommendation for that cycle, very nice bro! good luck platz! when is the contest?

muscle
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2006, 08:51:26 PM »
Arnoldjr

Thanks bro, I like that. Just 1 thing: SO you suggest to juice to the day of the show? Isn't there a risk for being watery?

Thanks
You shouldn't be holding that much water on this cycle, that is one of the reasons sust is the optimal test of choice for this cycle. That said, even with sust you will still hold a little bit, but you'll be switching to prop towards the end, which should eliminate most of it if not all of it...the A-dex will also help with the bloat.

Now some guys will bloat a little even on prop and if this is you, you could pull it out 1wk before the show, but only do this if it is absolutely necessary. As for the rest of the stuff, run it all the way to the end... the tren and masteron will not cause you to hold water.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2006, 09:46:03 PM »
You shouldn't be holding that much water on this cycle, that is one of the reasons sust is the optimal test of choice for this cycle. That said, even with sust you will still hold a little bit, but you'll be switching to prop towards the end, which should eliminate most of it if not all of it...the A-dex will also help with the bloat.

Now some guys will bloat a little even on prop and if this is you, you could pull it out 1wk before the show, but only do this if it is absolutely necessary. As for the rest of the stuff, run it all the way to the end... the tren and masteron will not cause you to hold water.

^Exactly.

Good job, baby Arnold.

If he is one of those who bloat from Prop, there is not much he can do......

It is what it is.

DIV

BigIronMike25

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2006, 07:14:12 AM »

NICE WORK Jarnold!!!  help the kid out!  Later bro!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2006, 09:29:03 AM »
Personally, I think that sustanon is a very poor choice at only 500mgs/wk.  You are basically wasting the t-prop component of the sust because of the very short half life and injecting it only twice a week.  So, at 500mgs of sust a week you really are only getting about 400 a week.  Would anyone conside 400mgs of test a week a good bulker??

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2006, 09:41:42 AM »
Personally, I think that sustanon is a very poor choice at only 500mgs/wk.  You are basically wasting the t-prop component of the sust because of the very short half life and injecting it only twice a week.  So, at 500mgs of sust a week you really are only getting about 400 a week.  Would anyone conside 400mgs of test a week a good bulker??

Please expound on this subject  emn

BigIronMike25

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2006, 10:10:37 AM »

Then just inject 1/2 a cc (125mg of Sust)  4 x a week such as  MWF Sun!  Thats what i would do....Sust is KING!

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2006, 10:53:30 AM »
i have yet to use sust, but from all u guys, yall love it! i plan on using it now coming up for my summer cycle, i still have another month of this one to go and im real exciting to see how i react to sust as i have oly used test e.

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2006, 12:43:44 AM »

500MG of Testosterone is 500MG of Testosterone, regardless of the ester.

You aren't wasting anything.  If it's just a matter of Prop, you can use Prop on the side, but I think this argument that the Prop is being wasted is complete bullshit.

For some people 500MG ew is as high as they need to go on Test because of the other anabolics they have in their stack.  Don't forget that only 250MG Sustanon ew is many times over what your body naturally produces.  The higher you go in dosages, the more upkeep it will require to stay at that level and most people just don't have the funds or the willpower to do what it takes to sustain that kind of muscle size.  There is a difference between cycling and staying "on" forever.

DIV

desert rat

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2006, 01:26:20 PM »
Never do 250mg test per week.  You're shutting them down and not really getting the benefits.  Doesn't make sense.  500mg is OK but if you're going to shut em down then I go 750mg/week 12 week and front load the first week at 1000mg-1500mg.  Then you'll see results.

If you're going to screw with your system atl east make it worth while.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2006, 02:28:53 PM »
Never do 250mg test per week.  You're shutting them down and not really getting the benefits.  Doesn't make sense.  500mg is OK but if you're going to shut em down then I go 750mg/week 12 week and front load the first week at 1000mg-1500mg.  Then you'll see results.

If you're going to screw with your system atl east make it worth while.
I would never recommend more then 500mg test for a 1st timer, there is no need, they can make great progress on this dose.

As for 250mg, this can be a fantastic boost for someone over 40 yrs old.