Author Topic: Blue Stars - for Competitors Only - Who Deserves them?  (Read 36162 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Blue Stars
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2014, 05:35:36 PM »

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2014, 05:44:54 PM »
Thanks for hijacking my fucking thread. >:(

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2014, 05:50:00 PM »
I would never do that. You are a liar, Melvin. I merely said, after listening to your show that you now live in a basement with no furniture. Your own words.

Guess your plans for a gym, studio, etc., are permanently on hold now.

You definitely do behave like a woman scorned. What a dismal tool you are.

I said a 2 bedroom basement apartment....thats what they call lower level apartments, not a fucking basement you old piece of dung.  Twisting words again I see
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2014, 05:51:51 PM »
This thread, as well as others here, should discourage expectant parents from considering the name Vince.

As one can see, there are things.  

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2014, 05:52:55 PM »
Sorry, Ronnie.

Give the man his blue!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2014, 06:36:22 PM »
I said a 2 bedroom basement apartment....thats what they call lower level apartments, not a fucking basement you old piece of dung.  Twisting words again I see

Still living in a basement, 2 bedrooms or not. When are you getting your furniture? Seems you didn't get much from your trailer.

I don't believe you are gay, either. That was a scam on hapless Vissy so you could save some money!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2014, 06:41:03 PM »
Still living in a basement, 2 bedrooms or not. When are you getting your furniture? Seems you didn't get much from your trailer.

I don't believe you are gay, either. That was a scam on hapless Vissy so you could save some money!

That's exactly what I'm talking about.....running your mouth.  That's why you're a complete joke Basile.  You don't know when to shut the fuck up about stuff.
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2014, 06:43:11 PM »

That's exactly what I'm talking about.....running your mouth.  That's why you're a complete joke Basile.  You don't know when to shut the fuck up about stuff.

LOL. This is Getbig, remember? Not real life, just a discussion forum.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2014, 06:50:38 PM »

I thought you were off the grid and lived in a yurt. What happened to that?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2014, 06:56:39 PM »
LOL. This is Getbig, remember? Not real life, just a discussion forum.

Exactly....yet you bitch and moan about not having blue stars, call Ron a stooge and a patsy despite the fact that you're 70 years old.

Fact is that you wasted your life and you now have regrets for not doing what it took back in the 70's to turn pro.  You could have easily done so but you weren't willing to "up the dosage" which is why you got destroyed at the Australian Nationals.  Your Mr Canada title is worthless....overshadowe d by the sad fact that you hand picked the judges for the show, organized the whole thing, and competed against people who were wearing pants, shorts, and didn't even bother to shave or tan....and you know I'm right.

Stop blaming the industry for your failures...blame yourself and spend the remaining years enjoying life.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2014, 06:57:22 PM »
I thought you were off the grid and lived in a yurt. What happened to that?

Place is temp until I decide where to go.
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2014, 07:01:49 PM »

Exactly....yet you bitch and moan about not having blue stars, call Ron a stooge and a patsy despite the fact that you're 70 years old.

Fact is that you wasted your life and you now have regrets for not doing what it took back in the 70's to turn pro.  You could have easily done so but you weren't willing to "up the dosage" which is why you got destroyed at the Australian Nationals.  Your Mr Canada title is worthless....overshadowe d by the sad fact that you hand picked the judges for the show, organized the whole thing, and competed against people who were wearing pants, shorts, and didn't even bother to shave or tan....and you know I'm right.

Stop blaming the industry for your failures...blame yourself and spend the remaining years enjoying life.

You really are comprehension challenged. I called Bob Chick a patsy and stooge. I said Ron looked like a schmoe. Can anyone deny that?

You are so jealous of my achievements in bodybuilding.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2014, 07:07:02 PM »
You really are comprehension challenged. I called Bob Chick a patsy and stooge. I said Ron looked like a schmoe. Can anyone deny that?

Yea right...Arnold says you're a complete nobody.  Frank Zane told me that you were a moron and a "groupie" when I asked him about you.  Your achievements do not mean anything to me nor anyone else.  Beating a unshaven and untanned guy for a national title isn't something I consider worthwhile.  

You never won your pro card so you're on the same level as I am...for now.

A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2014, 07:28:18 PM »

That was so awesome when you said those rebellious things. Just so controversial and all, everyone was talking about it, remember? That's why Bob finally left, wasn't it, the persistently brutal "patsy" and "stooge" jabs? Wasn't getting over on you, was he? Not for a second. Effortlessly dispatched, same way you handle the current Getbig flotsam.

We're lucky to have such esteemed veterans like you. Watching you work is like seeing Ali in his prime. History in the making. No mystery why you're so popular here.    

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2014, 07:28:54 PM »

You never won your pro card so you're on the same level as I am...for now.

Pro card? That is one thing you will never have to worry about. How about your winning a title. Heck I will accept any local title in your neck of the woods.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2014, 07:49:25 PM »
That was so awesome when you said those rebellious things. Just so controversial and all, everyone was talking about it, remember? That's why Bob finally left, wasn't it, the persistently brutal "patsy" and "stooge" jabs? Wasn't getting over on you, was he? Not for a second. Effortlessly dispatched, same way you handle the current Getbig flotsam.

We're lucky to have such esteemed veterans like you. Watching you work is like seeing Ali in his prime. History in the making. No mystery why you're so popular here.    

Bob left for the same reason Shawn Ray did....they got hired over at MD.  Had nothing to do with Bastile whatsoever. 
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2014, 08:09:08 PM »

Bob left for the same reason Shawn Ray did....they got hired over at MD.  Had nothing to do with Bastile whatsoever. 

That was obvious. Bob Chick still logs on here at Getbig. I presume he has gimmicks here to continue his work.

Aren't you related to Shawn Ray? I guess he won't admit it even if you are!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2014, 08:12:40 PM »

Respectfully disagree, Vince. Basile called him "patsy" and "stooge," which frightened Bob and he exited post haste. Effortlessly dispatched. He's still traumatized by the vicious battering he suffered here with those words, ask him.

Afterward, Vince and his good friend Keith (RIP onlyme) had a wonderful laugh. They were quite a pair, those two.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2014, 08:44:31 PM »

Living in a basement by himself, no furniture, no job, and no future. How are you managing to get any food? Stamps, coupons, welfare? Maybe we can start a fund here to

help the desperate in a tight situation?

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2014, 10:07:13 PM »

They call those "garden apartments" where I live. I think it was established that serial killers are more likely to live in basements."garden apartments"

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2014, 01:19:52 AM »

Aren't you related to Shawn Ray? I guess he won't admit it even if you are!

I find that offensive and racist Vince!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2014, 01:25:50 AM »
I find that offensive and racist Vince!

Melvin told us he is related to a professional bodybuilder. However, he refuses to disclose who this pro is. Several of us have said there is a resemblance to Shawn Ray.

That isn't being racist.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2014, 01:29:50 AM »
Melvin told us he is related to a professional bodybuilder. However, he refuses to disclose who this pro is. Several of us have said there is a resemblance to Shawn Ray.

That isn't being racist.

He is not related to Shawn. This is a fact!  I suggest you get your eyes checked as there is no resemblance to Shawn.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2014, 02:30:13 AM »
He is not related to Shawn. This is a fact!  I suggest you get your eyes checked as there is no resemblance to Shawn.
Theyre both black.

They have than in common..

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2014, 02:58:39 AM »
Theyre both black.

They have than in common..
And that is what Vince was referring to.