Author Topic: Blue Stars - for Competitors Only - Who Deserves them?  (Read 36075 times)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Re: Blue Stars
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2014, 03:12:29 AM »
Respectfully disagree, Vince. Basile called him "patsy" and "stooge," which frightened Bob and he exited post haste. Effortlessly dispatched. He's still traumatized by the vicious battering he suffered here with those words, ask him.

Afterward, Vince and his good friend Keith (RIP onlyme) had a wonderful laugh. They were quite a pair, those two.
:D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2014, 03:55:57 AM »
Goodrum got another show in him

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2014, 06:49:07 AM »
Should never have mentioned the two words blue stars, it's Basile's Niagra Falls :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2014, 06:51:13 AM »
Should never have mentioned the two words blue stars, it's Basile's Niagra Falls :)
You set yourself up for a serious thread highjacking my brother!  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2014, 07:09:57 AM »
Goodrum vs basile inbthe cage! 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2014, 07:22:45 AM »

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2014, 07:47:54 AM »
mech warrior is back to bash legends like frank zane for time travel to canada to change his criminal record, releasing bicep supinators and more
MIRAGETROPIN

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2014, 01:19:37 PM »

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2014, 02:25:20 PM »
Everyone with blue stars should really petition Ron to remove them from Voodoo Vince... it really is embarrassing that he has blue stars. I mean lets be serious for a minute here. His having stars really does diminish the meaning of having them. It even discourages some who should have them to not ask for them so as to not associate with Vince.
$

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2014, 02:26:32 PM »
Everyone with blue stars should really petition Ron to remove them from Voodoo Vince... it really is embarrassing that he has blue stars. I mean lets be serious for a minute here. His having stars really does diminish the meaning of having them. It even discourages some who should have them to not ask for them so as to not associate with Vince.

You understand why he has them, don't you?

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2014, 02:36:47 PM »
You understand why he has them, don't you?

Yes because Ron is trolling us... but it doesn't suck any less.
$

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2014, 02:41:45 PM »

Not really "us," just one. I appreciate what you're saying, though.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2014, 02:48:55 PM »

Don't EVER include yourself with the Kings of Getbag again

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2014, 02:58:42 PM »
Don't EVER include yourself with the Kings of Getbag again

Who are you? Seriously? Who...?
$

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2014, 03:01:30 PM »

Imagine if Ron removed the stars from Goo Drum and gave them to Basile... Galactic-scale meltdown...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2014, 03:02:55 PM »
Imagine if Ron removed the stars from Goo Drum and gave them to Basile... Galactic-scale meltdown...

By Goodrum? I don't see it.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2014, 03:04:20 PM »
Who are you? Seriously? Who...?

A mere plebe, like you (except infinitely smarter and with a much, much bigger penis), but I serve as the messenger of Getbag, and you are NOT to address directly or try to fraternize with the leviathans of the old guard.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2014, 03:08:04 PM »
A mere plebe, like you (except infinitely smarter and with a much, much bigger penis), but I serve as the messenger of Getbag, and you are NOT to address directly or try to fraternize with the leviathans of the old guard.

Verse-like eloquence.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2014, 03:31:25 PM »

This was a quality post.

"cockrider" making my CK's sopping wet with a few 'strokes' of the keys.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2014, 03:45:57 PM »
This was a quality post.

"cockrider" making my CK's sopping wet with a few 'strokes' of the keys.

Gentlemen, I understand the Getbag organizational chart is pyramidal in nature and in that hierarchy the many support the few elite.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2014, 03:58:38 PM »

Consider this. I campaigned for years for Goodrum to receive his Blue Stars. One day he finally got them only to see them removed the same day. Someone wasn't happy about hapless Melvin receiving them. Arguments such as Thick Nick's circulated and held court.

Suppose you had the genetics of Vince G CSN MFT PHD? Would you have the nerve to get up on stage and compete? Melvin did and received howls of laughter from the audience, the lads here and elsewhere on line. He persisted and eventually won a bodybuilding trophy. Onlyme didn't congratulate Goodrum because Melvin placed second out of just two competitors. In other words, he was last in his class. He lacked conditioning and again the lads LOL at the photos from that show. Melvin sought advices from experienced Getbiggers and he eventually came in much more defined than previously. He didn't place this time since there were I think 6 in his class. Onlyme pointed out Melvin came last again. No matter, he competed and looked more like a bodybuilder this time. According to the rules here he earned his Blue Stars and many of us encouraged Ron to award them.

Since Melvin eventually got his competition stars he has been laughing at me because I still haven't got those coveted Blue Stars. When we have rules on a site that award competition stars to a wannabe novice in a local show yet refuses to give them to a national title winner we have
a problem that won't go away. I don't take kindly to being disrespected on the internet or anywhere else and that includes the gym, the street, shopping centers or even at the beach!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2014, 04:03:22 PM »
Melvin 'Vince' Goodrum did get into better condition in his last show. This condition is what pushed him across the line and he was finally accepted as a bodybuilding competitor. Well done, Melvin!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #97 on: June 28, 2014, 04:12:46 PM »
Melvin 'Vince' Goodrum did get into better condition in his last show. This condition is what pushed him across the line and he was finally accepted as a bodybuilding competitor. Well done, Melvin!
Pretty decent calves for a afro american.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2014, 04:46:54 PM »
Gentlemen, I understand the Getbag organizational chart is pyramidal in nature and in that hierarchy the many support the few elite.

Your stock is rising faster than 12 year old's dick.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2014, 06:32:23 PM »

:) I have always said Vince should have his blue stars.