Author Topic: Blue Stars - for Competitors Only - Who Deserves them?  (Read 36163 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Blue Stars
« Reply #150 on: June 30, 2014, 03:48:00 AM »
LOL, Goodrum the buffoon joining forces with bigmc the thug. Don't let anyone tell you two that you are idiots because you both have vivid imaginations and come up with hilarious bullshit.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: June 30, 2014, 03:48:53 AM »

contact the authorities

ive saved screen shots of you boasting about procuring 14 year old girls for your friend

claiming Arnold raped a 16 year old girl in your house while you were responsible for her yet did nothing about it

making sexual comments about photos of an underage female competitor

racists and homophobic comments directed at vince goodrum

photos you have posted without their consent of young girls in bikinis while you were out "photographing"

private messages you sent a member on here asking him to spend money on fucking up my life

ring them up chuckles let the cards fall where they will  :-*

this
T

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #152 on: June 30, 2014, 04:50:14 AM »
still no blue stars for ronnie or his mustache.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: June 30, 2014, 06:23:29 AM »
Easily arranged.

Never know when you happen to be standing in your backyard, next to your bike, in an XXL French maid outfit, when someone accidentally snaps a good role model photo.

P.S. - I am done!
:)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #154 on: June 30, 2014, 10:43:56 AM »
:)

Congrats on your stars Ronnie....your admission to Club Blue is approved. ;D
A

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Blue Stars - for Competitors Only
« Reply #155 on: June 30, 2014, 10:46:38 AM »
Thanks everyone, especially Ron and OMR, I consider it an honor of the highest order.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: June 30, 2014, 10:48:45 AM »
The IFBB still sucks

They are the sanctioning body behind professional bodybuilding.

Bob Chick is a patsy and stooge

No. He isn't a patsy or stooge. He is a professional bodybuilder that has figured out how to make a solid living from this industry well beyond his competitive years. He has charisma and a good attitude, which has allowed for him to get hired for various roles within professional bodybuilding. Have you met him? I have. We grew up together in Rochester. He and his older brother (coolest m'fucka you could ever meet) are really nice people.

Ron looks like a schmoe! Now where are my Blue Stars?![/color]

That's your opinion. Unfortunately, just like you have your own opinion, he has his own site and can do with it as he pleases. One thing he won't do is grant anyone competitor status when they bash the IFBB, his close friends (Bob Chick) and call him names.

For as much as you praise yourself and saturate this site with self-serving propaganda, you fail to realize that humility carries much weight in this world. Stop with the insults, they are not necessary and seriously detract from your overall credibility.

You say that the moderators allow for your name to be tarnished. You say that many members call you an old pedophile. I say differently. I don't think you're a pedophile.

What you did say here was that Arnold Schwarzenegger had sex with a female minor while under your watch. If this is indeed true (I hope not), you're simply an accomplice to a crime.

This Hurricane guy is a dork. Do you honestly think I would post false allegations on the internet? The girl was 16. She told me that Arnold forced her to have sex but she didn't say anything because she didn't want to get him in trouble.

Robert Nailon walked in on them while we were having a party for Arnold at our apartment at Manly Beach.

So, a colleague of yours walks in on Arnold, as he is with a minor who was being forced to have sex inside of your apartment at manly beach. This occurs and you don't go to the authorities, why?

A young girl tells you that a man forced her to have sex (RAPE) and you simply look the other way?

What kind of a man are you?

"1"

Simple Simon

« Reply #157 on: June 30, 2014, 10:51:28 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #158 on: June 30, 2014, 10:57:38 AM »
LOL, Goodrum the buffoon joining forces with bigmc the thug. Don't let anyone tell you two that you are idiots because you both have vivid imaginations and come up with hilarious bullshit.
for the love of god, why the hell are you here man? do you have any dignity or self respect.

Simple Simon

« Reply #159 on: June 30, 2014, 10:59:50 AM »
for the love of god, why the hell are you here man? do you have any dignity or self respect.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #160 on: June 30, 2014, 11:01:16 AM »
They are the sanctioning body behind professional bodybuilding.

No. He isn't a patsy or stooge. He is a professional bodybuilder that has figured out how to make a solid living from this industry well beyond his competitive years. He has charisma and a good attitude, which has allowed for him to get hired for various roles within professional bodybuilding. Have you met him? I have. We grew up together in Rochester. He and his older brother (coolest m'fucka you could ever meet) are really nice people.

That's your opinion. Unfortunately, just like you have your own opinion, he has his own site and can do with it as he pleases. One thing he won't do is grant anyone competitor status when they bash the IFBB, his close friends (Bob Chick) and call him names.

For as much as you praise yourself and saturate this site with self-serving propaganda, you fail to realize that humility carries much weight in this world. Stop with the insults, they are not necessary and seriously detract from your overall credibility.

You say that the moderators allow for your name to be tarnished. You say that many members call you an old pedophile. I say differently. I don't think you're a pedophile.

What you did say here was that Arnold Schwarzenegger had sex with a female minor while under your watch. If this is indeed true (I hope not), you're simply an accomplice to a crime.

So, a colleague of yours walks in on Arnold, as he is with a minor who was being forced to have sex inside of your apartment at manly beach. This occurs and you don't go to the authorities, why?

A young girl tells you that a man forced her to have sex (RAPE) and you simply look the other way?

"1"

One More Rep showing bias. I hope you realize this forum is not a court. Please don't take what I wrote out of context. You and bigmc sure know how to distort things. Thanks for that.

This is a thread about Ronnie Rep getting his Blue Stars. It is not proper for a moderator to openly attack me on this forum. Please take matters to a private message if you are

at all interested in the truth. Don't you dare accuse me of being an accomplice to a crime. You weren't there so don't know what happened.

Bob Chick is a stooge in my book. Why? He wasn't elected as pro athletes rep. When he was posting here on Getbig he did virtually nothing to help Lee Priest and Milos Sarcev. Bob is part of the

problem in professional bodybuilding. This is my opinion and this is the gossip and opinion board.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: June 30, 2014, 11:12:53 AM »
One More Rep showing bias.

What bias? You wrote something, not me or anyone else, and I quoted it.

I hope you realize this forum is not a court. Please don't take what I wrote out of context. You and bigmc sure know how to distort things. Thanks for that.

This is what YOU wrote:

This Hurricane guy is a dork. Do you honestly think I would post false allegations on the internet? The girl was 16. She told me that Arnold forced her to have sex but she didn't say anything because she didn't want to get him in trouble.

Robert Nailon walked in on them while we were having a party for Arnold at our apartment at Manly Beach.

Let's analyze these statements carefully.

By way of your own words, you stated that:

(A) A victim of rape confesses to you that a man forced her to have sex

(B) Said crime took place in your apartment at manly beach

This is exactly what YOU stated by way of your words. I didn't manipulate what was written, nor did I take what was stated out of context. Basic reading comprehension would suffice in understanding what you wrote.

This is a thread about Ronnie Rep getting his Blue Stars. It is not proper for a moderator to openly attack me on this forum. Please take matters to a private message if you are at all interested in the truth. Don't you dare accuse me of being an accomplice to a crime. You weren't there so don't know what happened.

I am not attacking you. You are right in that I was not there. I am simply asking you about what occurred that night and whether or not you took the appropriate actions. You wrote about what happened during that night. YOU wrote this, not me. What you wrote is very incriminating, but I am sure a man of your wisdom knew this and clearly would understand that others with basic reading comprehension would put the pieces together.

What you Vince Basile?!? Or better stated, what are you, Vince Basile??

With all the finger pointing you do, have you ever considered standing in front of a mirror and pointing the finger at yourself for allowing a heinous crime to take place??

"1"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #162 on: June 30, 2014, 11:18:24 AM »
What bias? You wrote something, not me or anyone else, and I quoted it.

This is what YOU wrote:

Let's analyze these statements carefully.

By way of your own words, you stated that:

(A) A victim of rape confesses to you that a man forced her to have sex

(B) Said crime took place in your apartment at manly beach

This is exactly what YOU stated by way of your words. I didn't manipulate what was written, nor did I take what was stated out of context. Basic reading comprehension would suffice in understanding what you wrote.

I am not attacking you. You are right in that I was not there. I am simply asking you about what occurred that night and whether or not you took the appropriate actions. You wrote about what happened during that night. YOU wrote this, not me. What you wrote is very incriminating, but I am sure a man of your wisdom knew this and clearly would understand that others with basic reading comprehension would put the pieces together.

What you Vince Basile?!? Or better stated, what are you, Vince Basile??

With all the finger pointing you do, have you ever considered standing in front of a mirror and pointing the finger at yourself for allowing a heinous crime to take place??

"1"

Please respond via a message. I won't discuss this matter on the forum.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: June 30, 2014, 11:19:26 AM »
Basille being exposed in this thread
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: June 30, 2014, 11:19:42 AM »
Let me make this clear, I don't care what bigmc or Vince Goodrum have stated about Vince Basile in the past. I can not control what opinions they have regarding Basile.

I can only judge a man based solely upon his acts. If you write something that serves but to only incriminate you, how can that not be understood as a detrimental fact?

You write something that is very clear and discernible and yet you state that everyone is taking things out of context?

You can very easily shed light on the situation and explain what exactly occurred that night or you can leave it as ambiguous as it presently appears. The burden of proof does not lie on our hands. You spoke about this incident, no one else was there, but you. You wrote what you wrote and we are simply interpreting it by way of your own words.

Let me stress once more that I don't care who doesn't like Vince Basile. He is an individual just like everyone else on this forum. I take everything for its face value. You bring it up to my attention and I will look into something. I don't think Basile is a pedophile. I don't believe that he ever used a family member as a mule, for as there is no proof to justify those claims.

What I do believe is that Vince Basile wrote something which leaves little room for interpretation besides what his very own words suggest.

"1"

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: June 30, 2014, 11:22:20 AM »
Basille being exposed in this thread

Xposed hard at that dude. Guys getting his clothes taken off him  lol

No homo

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: June 30, 2014, 11:23:34 AM »
He has repeatedly posted the Arnold story
He still has a chip on his shoulder

Cause Arnold placed him last 30 years ago

He is a clown
T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #167 on: June 30, 2014, 11:33:11 AM »
One More Rep sounds reasonable but he is completely unfair. I don't have to explain what I said. This is not a court and I wouldn't allow Getbiggers to judge what I say. That would be foolish in the extreme.

I resent that OMR is discussing the incident and making comments about me that are reprehensible. How is that fair? This is an extremely poor example of how to run a discussion forum.

I will answer questions if Ron wants to know but I am not discussing things with anonymous people I don't know.

Simple Simon

« Reply #168 on: June 30, 2014, 11:35:42 AM »
One More Rep sounds reasonable but he is completely unfair. I don't have to explain what I said. This is not a court and I wouldn't allow Getbiggers to judge what I say. That would be foolish in the extreme.

I resent that OMR is discussing the incident and making comments about me that are reprehensible. How is that fair? This is an extremely poor example of how to run a discussion forum.

I will answer questions if Ron wants to know but I am not discussing things with anonymous people I don't know.

Hes quoting you.   ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #169 on: June 30, 2014, 11:43:12 AM »

Your own words on an opinion forum dumbass.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: June 30, 2014, 11:44:42 AM »

Vince, I quoted something YOU wrote.

YOU discussed this incident, not me.

YOU made statements that leave much room for interpretation.

You ask how fair this is. What else would you like me to do for you?

I stated that I do not believe you are a pedophile. I stated there is no proof of you ever using a family member as a mule.

I simply quoted something you wrote and analyzed the statement as it was written.

"1"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #171 on: June 30, 2014, 11:46:34 AM »
I love how Vince wants to trash talk anyone he wants on a gossip and opinion forum, but suddenly when it's turned back at him he starts moralizing.

What a fucking idiot. Dude is the most hypocritical, egotistical idiot I've ever come across. It's amazing how high his opinion of his intelligence is.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: June 30, 2014, 11:47:18 AM »

By your own words we judge you

You are no sort of man Vince

No sort of man at all
T

the trainer

« Reply #173 on: June 30, 2014, 11:54:45 AM »
Dam vince is getting raped in this thread maybe he should hire the organization to help him out.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #174 on: June 30, 2014, 11:58:49 AM »
Why should I have to explain matters to anonymous individuals who take little or no responsibility for what they post? How fair is that?

Who is Shockwave? Who is One More Rep? Who is bigmc? I don't know who you people are so I owe you absolutely nothing.

I take 100% responsibility for what I post. That is the manly thing to do and not what bigmc and other cowards do. They are nothing

but cyber bullies. They are tolerated by the moderators and bigmc is even a moderator. Unbelievable.

It is 5am here, I am going to bed.