Author Topic: Blue Stars - for Competitors Only - Who Deserves them?  (Read 36139 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Blue Stars - for Competitors Only
« Reply #250 on: July 01, 2014, 01:48:52 PM »
BMC also competed and was and is a damn good Bodybuilder.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #251 on: July 01, 2014, 02:22:23 PM »
i competed in 2 local gym shows n got 2 3rd place trophies, there was only 3 guys in my weight class both times tho :D
R

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #252 on: July 01, 2014, 02:24:33 PM »
If I pm Ron my old powerlifting pics and results would I get blue stars? Just to troll Vince would be worth it. Looked like a fat child in leotard.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #253 on: July 01, 2014, 04:36:57 PM »
ahahaha basille grooming twinks in the mountains

what you

lol...Basile calling those skinny little twinks fit...He for sure was up to no good taking those photos...Someone should try to find out who those kids were and see if they are still living...Hopefully there weren't any near by caves.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: July 01, 2014, 04:51:23 PM »
lol...Basile calling those skinny little twinks fit...He for sure was up to no good taking those photos...Someone should try to find out who those kids were and see if they are still living...Hopefully there weren't any near by caves.

Not creepy at all. Totally normal behavior for a 70 year-old man. With a camera. And a boner.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #255 on: July 01, 2014, 05:10:35 PM »
Not creepy at all. Totally normal behavior for a 70 year-old man. With a camera. And a boner.

Don't forget a shovel and lime. He knows his shit.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #256 on: July 01, 2014, 05:12:06 PM »
I believe every member of GetBig should be awarded competitor stars, no matter if they competed or not, except for Basile.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #257 on: July 01, 2014, 05:17:05 PM »
I believe every member of GetBig should be awarded competitor stars, no matter if they competed or not, except for Basile.

I was a national and world champ in PLing, not good numbers in my eyes but I did it. Find it amusing how riled Basile gets.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: July 01, 2014, 05:19:44 PM »
i was a get big member for 7 years before i got mine.  just last week actually, thanx OMR!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #259 on: July 01, 2014, 05:24:21 PM »
i was a get big member for 7 years before i got mine.  just last week actually, thanx OMR!!
Yeah but you never asked until last week either!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: July 01, 2014, 05:40:53 PM »
Change the title: Congratulations, Ronnie! But Whaddabout Coach?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #261 on: July 01, 2014, 05:56:05 PM »
Change the title: Congratulations, Ronnie! But Whaddabout Coach?
Has coach asked , sure Ron will gladly oblige.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: July 01, 2014, 06:01:14 PM »
Has coach asked , sure Ron will gladly oblige.

No idea. You'd think it'd be obvious, no?

C'mon, Ron.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #263 on: July 01, 2014, 06:05:22 PM »
No idea. You'd think it'd be obvious, no?

C'mon, Ron.
He had them at one time... then left and came back like 3 times with different accts and lost them.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: July 01, 2014, 06:29:01 PM »
He had them at one time... then left and came back like 3 times with different accts and lost them.

Coach, why this? You had your blue, bro.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #265 on: July 01, 2014, 07:32:37 PM »
I am against things like different stars on discussion forums. The exception being to identify moderators and owners. Whenever status is something you earn you end up with problems.

The Blue Stars issue won't go away. Known competitors don't get them. Let us discuss Hazbin. Great guy, huge physique and a gym owner in Calgary. I campaigned for his blue stars

several times in the last few years to no avail. I also campaigned for Goodrum to get his stars. It took years before he got them. He deserved them because he had the nerve to get

up on stage and compete several times. Personalities and politics should have nothing to do with competition stars. Now Goodrum gloats about them and even Hazbin is grateful he finally has them.

I would like to hear why Booty doesn't have her Blue Stars. It must be a political decision because she obviously competed and won titles.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: July 01, 2014, 07:36:14 PM »
I am against things like different stars on discussion forums. The exception being to identify moderators and owners. Whenever status is something you earn you end up with problems.

The Blue Stars issue won't go away. Known competitors don't get them. Let us discuss Hazbin. Great guy, huge physique and a gym owner in Calgary. I campaigned for his blue stars

several times in the last few years to no avail. I also campaigned for Goodrum to get his stars. It took years before he got them. He deserved them because he had the nerve to get

up on stage and compete several times. Personalities and politics should have nothing to do with competition stars. Now Goodrum gloats about them and even Hazbin is grateful he finally has them.

I would like to hear why Booty doesn't have her Blue Stars. It must be a political decision because she obviously competed and won titles.

Vince, you got kicked off a fat women forum where 400 pound chicks like to get fucked from behind while scarfing down double cheeseburgers at the same time being cheered on by creepy schmoes like yourself.

How do you ever expect us to take you serious here on getbig?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #267 on: July 01, 2014, 07:48:16 PM »

And sitting on a story that would be worth millions of dollars to TMZ.....if it is true.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #268 on: July 01, 2014, 07:56:38 PM »

First off, you didn't do shit for me ever......I never asked for or wanted your help you creepy old sack of powdered milk.  Secondly, I never cared about the blue stars because they are just some graphics on a screen.....that is until you continued to pester me and talk shit about my ex which is why I now rub them in your face primarily...that's along with the fact that you talk shit about Ron and Bob Chick who I'm good friends with.

Nobody cares about you Basile and if it was up to me, you would be in a nursing home
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #269 on: July 01, 2014, 08:32:12 PM »

First off, you didn't do shit for me ever......I never asked for or wanted your help you creepy old sack of powdered milk.  Secondly, I never cared about the blue stars because they are just some graphics on a screen.....that is until you continued to pester me and talk shit about my ex which is why I now rub them in your face primarily...that's along with the fact that you talk shit about Ron and Bob Chick who I'm good friends with.

Nobody cares about you Basile and if it was up to me, you would be in a nursing home

How you forget, Melvin. It was Keith who continually bagged you and Vissy. Your partner should have been off limits here but lots of people keep bringing him up and making fun of the two of you.

I hope you get some furniture soon so you can be more comfortable in your basement. Once you get a sofa and some basic things you will be able to entertain friends there.

I guess your plans for a gym or studio are on hold? No matter, you have other successful businesses to support you.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #270 on: July 01, 2014, 08:35:50 PM »

How you forget, Melvin. It was Keith who continually bagged you and Vissy. Your partner should have been off limits here but lots of people keep bringing him up and making fun of the two of you.

I hope you get some furniture soon so you can be more comfortable in your basement. Once you get a sofa and some basic things you will be able to entertain friends there.

I guess your plans for a gym or studio are on hold? No matter, you have other successful businesses to support you.

Seriously... enough already.

You two go have a nice dinner, drink some nice wine, then fuck to relieve the obvious sexual tension between yourselves and let us have some peace.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #271 on: July 01, 2014, 08:38:57 PM »
Seriously... enough already.

You two go have a nice dinner, drink some nice wine, then fuck to relieve the obvious sexual tension between yourselves and let us have some peace.
X2

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: July 01, 2014, 08:42:58 PM »

thanx Vince.   

I am one of the few here that truly respect your Mr. Canada win.   something that I never came close to in 5 attempts spanning 17 years.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #273 on: July 01, 2014, 08:46:03 PM »
thanx Vince.   

I am one of the few here that truly respect your Mr. Canada win.   something that I never came close to in 5 attempts spanning 17 years.

Haz....you ever compete against Frank Tomczak?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: July 01, 2014, 08:50:13 PM »
Haz....you ever compete against Frank Tomczak?

I kinda remember that name?   91 Canadians maybe?   where is he from?