Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 23, 2014, 08:04:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mark Henry  (Read 10699 times)
brianX
Getbig IV

Kiwiol has 13" arms!

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2006, 01:07:05 PM »

http://irongame.com/
Go to M and find Mark Henry

It says 903 lb.
http://irongame.com/videos/20021117/MarkHenry.1996,ADFPAStateMeet-410kg-903lbDL@SHW.wmv
Report to moderator   Logged

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Scimowser
Getbig V

Make them remember you

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2006, 11:29:46 AM »

this should make your jaw hit the floor............

http://www.criticalbench.com/Mark-Henry.htm

Scouser on Tour
onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2006, 09:50:57 PM »

Like I said before not many people make me feel small but he made me feel very small
Colossus_500
Getbig V

Psalm 139

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2006, 12:07:29 PM »

Two of the biggest people I've ever stood next too are Mark Henry and Anthony Clark, both whom I met when I lived in Austin, Tx.  Mark is a big man!!!!!   Shocked
sarcasm
Getbig V

The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2006, 05:34:50 PM »

there was an up and coming WWE wrestler who came into a gym i used to go to regularly who is now a headliner and he told me that Mark Henry is by far the largest human being he's ever seen, he said that you can't even get close to knowing how big he is until you stand next to him in person.

Jaejonna rows 125!!
onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2006, 11:29:37 PM »

Before I got into meeting and doing all the things I've done the biggest person I knew was my brother.  When he played football he was 6'6" 330 lbs.  His upper arms were 23" and his thighs were 35".  He was frickin huge.  He had a picture of him in Sports Illustrated way back in the mid 70's where he was called the biggest collerge football player and he was standing next to the smallest college player.  It was a funny picture.  He ran a 5.1 40 with full pads.  He was known as Dinosaur.  I remember I was with him at the bank one day.  He was standing next to this lady.  His arms were literally as wide as this lady's body.  Justhuge arms cause the weren't thick but were big front to back.  I taught him how to armwrestle for the Police Olympics and he took 2nd.  He lost to a sheriff he said looked like a huge powerlifter.
Aerian
Getbig IV

"Yumm yumm give me some"

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2006, 11:23:22 AM »

For some reason i though that mark had passed on a few years ago.  I remember hearin bout a guy in the wwf who was huge and black and did lots of powerlifting and was considered to be one of the strongest in the world.

Am i gettin him mixed up with someone eles or what???

Wait for it....
davie
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2006, 04:39:48 PM »

Fakeness of wrestling aside, i watched the the other week when mark henry put the undertaker on top of anounce table and jumped from one table on to the one weith undertaker on it. I mean even if this has been re-hearsed a few times,i dont like the idea of a 400lb guy flying threw the air and landing on me,resulting on the table giving way and then everyhthing crashing to the floor. lol

davie

It isn't the mountains ah
SubcultureS10
Getbig II

Gear: Isn't for the faint of hearts.

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2006, 10:56:05 AM »

Fakeness of wrestling aside, i watched the the other week when mark henry put the undertaker on top of anounce table and jumped from one table on to the one weith undertaker on it. I mean even if this has been re-hearsed a few times,i dont like the idea of a 400lb guy flying threw the air and landing on me,resulting on the table giving way and then everyhthing crashing to the floor. lol

davie

I agree 100% Even though it is rehearsed or whatever, that still has to hurt like a bish'!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!