Author Topic: Mark Henry  (Read 22148 times)

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
Re: Mark Henry
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2006, 10:29:46 AM »
this should make your jaw hit the floor............

http://www.criticalbench.com/Mark-Henry.htm
Scouser on Tour

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2006, 08:50:57 PM »
Like I said before not many people make me feel small but he made me feel very small

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2006, 11:07:29 AM »
Two of the biggest people I've ever stood next too are Mark Henry and Anthony Clark, both whom I met when I lived in Austin, Tx.  Mark is a big man!!!!!   :o

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2006, 04:34:50 PM »
there was an up and coming WWE wrestler who came into a gym i used to go to regularly who is now a headliner and he told me that Mark Henry is by far the largest human being he's ever seen, he said that you can't even get close to knowing how big he is until you stand next to him in person.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2006, 10:29:37 PM »
Before I got into meeting and doing all the things I've done the biggest person I knew was my brother.  When he played football he was 6'6" 330 lbs.  His upper arms were 23" and his thighs were 35".  He was frickin huge.  He had a picture of him in Sports Illustrated way back in the mid 70's where he was called the biggest collerge football player and he was standing next to the smallest college player.  It was a funny picture.  He ran a 5.1 40 with full pads.  He was known as Dinosaur.  I remember I was with him at the bank one day.  He was standing next to this lady.  His arms were literally as wide as this lady's body.  Justhuge arms cause the weren't thick but were big front to back.  I taught him how to armwrestle for the Police Olympics and he took 2nd.  He lost to a sheriff he said looked like a huge powerlifter.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2006, 10:23:22 AM »
For some reason i though that mark had passed on a few years ago.  I remember hearin bout a guy in the wwf who was huge and black and did lots of powerlifting and was considered to be one of the strongest in the world.

Am i gettin him mixed up with someone eles or what???
Wait for it....

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2006, 03:39:48 PM »
Fakeness of wrestling aside, i watched the the other week when mark henry put the undertaker on top of anounce table and jumped from one table on to the one weith undertaker on it. I mean even if this has been re-hearsed a few times,i dont like the idea of a 400lb guy flying threw the air and landing on me,resulting on the table giving way and then everyhthing crashing to the floor. lol

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

SubcultureS10

• Getbig II
  • Gear: Isn't for the faint of hearts.
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2006, 09:56:05 AM »
Fakeness of wrestling aside, i watched the the other week when mark henry put the undertaker on top of anounce table and jumped from one table on to the one weith undertaker on it. I mean even if this has been re-hearsed a few times,i dont like the idea of a 400lb guy flying threw the air and landing on me,resulting on the table giving way and then everyhthing crashing to the floor. lol

davie

I agree 100% Even though it is rehearsed or whatever, that still has to hurt like a bish'!!!