Author Topic: Some POF girl copped an attitude because I wouldn't give her my facebook page?  (Read 4408 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
I had a chick ask me my last name during a date, I presume so she could creep on me on the internet.  She also kept texting during dinner.

There was not a second date.

I always give my middle name as my last name in these situations.

I dont need her phoning around digging up dirt from whores past.

Did you dine on her ass that first date?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
I always give my middle name as my last name in these situations.

I dont need her phoning around digging up dirt from whores past.

Did you dine on her ass that first date?

No the phone thing pissed me off too much although perhaps I could have pursued a hate-fuck but I was a beta and did not.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
As soon as the girl breaks out her phone while I'm sitting across from her. I immediately ask her if someone close to her is in the hospital. She then looks perplexed and says no. Why? I say, good, then there's no reason to be rude and have your cell phone out at the moment. Mine's in my pocket and so should yours be. What you will get is an immediate apology from her and she will know not to pull that disrespectful shit the next time.

No disrespect or anything...but chances are if she can't stay off her cell phone during your date, she's really not that into you to begin with. During a date, if a woman is into you, that cell phone will not make an appearance until she has to run off to the bathroom.

spiro

• Getbig IV
No disrespect or anything...but chances are if she can't stay off her cell phone during your date, she's really not that into you to begin with.

Could just be a nervous habbit. I notice if I'm nervous I sometimes pull out my phone.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Could just be a nervous habbit. I notice if I'm nervous I sometimes pull out my phone.

Either way, it's rude as shit. If a girl did that with me, I would grab the check early and there would be no second date. Luckily for me, I'm a handsome devil and that doesn't happen.  :D

the trainer

I once met this girl and she ask me for my name and phone number I was a bit upset ask her what does that have to do with anything, she insisted so I gave her my getbig handle the trainer and told her tomeet me at this spot tomorrow for a date, for some strange reason she did not show up.

falco

• Getbig V
I'm not on social media, I hate other people and don't care about their lives.

I think we could be friends in real life.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
I do not have "friends" I have "allies" and "foes".

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I do not have "friends" I have "allies" and "foes".

Real men, like nations, don't have "friends", they have "interests."

TEH boob

• Getbig IV

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
No disrespect or anything...but chances are if she can't stay off her cell phone during your date, she's really not that into you to begin with. During a date, if a woman is into you, that cell phone will not make an appearance until she has to run off to the bathroom.

x2

theyounghormone

• Getbig II
  • retired teen bodybuilder
Very well put, "thebungholeman."

Welcome to the Thunderdome.

Not as bad as lustral = lustforcock

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Not as bad as lustral = lustforcock

"makesyoungboysmoan"

welcome to the thunderdome, faggot.

;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
"Mytongueinyourman" will make a fine addition to the board.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
I mean really, WTF? I don't like facebook and I don't give a shit about knowing who got married, or who made a ham sandwich this morning. This chick on pof has been texting me ALL DAY and she finally says, do you have facebook? I say, yeah, but I haven't used it in years (a bit of an exaggeration on my part). She then says, hmmmmmmm, okay? Well, how about other sites? I then go on to tell her that I'm not a fan of social media and am not interested in all the gossip. I keep my friends in the real world. She comes back and says she's not impressed and she wants to check out my facebook as a security measure to make sure I'm not some internet weirdo! WTF!!! I told her to get lost and thanked her for wasting my time today. What a stupid girl. Anyone else get this kind of stupidity with chicks online, or other stories?

fuck her. she's the weirdo that wants to snoop around on your private facebook pages.

you should just have an untracable phone with a paid sim card to stack your whore numbers in. watch out for them hoes.

Papper

• Getbig V

no I had a girl do that. excessively too. I took her to lunch, paid separately but I acted like a nice guy. she started texting friends or something..

I, like you, figured she wasn't all that into me and well, maybe she wasn't at the time.

Fast forward, I'm well drunk in the club and our pathways cross once more. This time I act like a total douche instead since I remembered the unfulfilling date, and of course it ended up at my place for a good "service".

Moral of the story. Act like a obnoxious brute. And the cellphone move is not a catastrophe.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
fuck her. she's the weirdo that wants to snoop around on your private facebook pages.

you should just have an untracable phone with a paid sim card to stack your whore numbers in. watch out for them hoes.

I think that sort of thing must happen all the time.

Before I stopped allowing the girls I dated to be on my facebook page I remember a girl I was seeing stop by my place to pick me up for drinks and when I got into her car I noticed she had my facebook page open on her cell phone that was placed in the middle console.

I pretended like I didn't notice but that just struck me as kind of odd.

Papper

• Getbig V
I think that sort of thing must happen all the time.

Before I stopped allowing the girls I dated to be on my facebook page I remember a girl I was seeing stop by my place to pick me up for drinks and when I got into her car I noticed she had my facebook page open on her cell phone that was placed in the middle console.

I pretended like I didn't notice but that just struck me as kind of odd.

yes it does

but I come to the realization that you shouldn't have to. that means disclosing your lastname and that is something I feel should come after at least one date

and also, facebook is on the way out. younger girls check you via instagram and other shit like snap

and those are better since they are more anonymous

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian

You give way too much credit to women. Almost ALL women pull out their phone, because A. they are stupid and B. as a means to test you. Every woman who has done this and I let them know that I am not cool with it, they never did it again and I had several more dates with many of them. I've even had women looking around the room as well and I ended it early and they continued to call me post date. I KNOW if a woman is not into me. The cell phone is NOT a good indicator in 2014, when EVERY GIRL is addicted to facebook and texts.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian

The weirdos are the one's who never know they are weirdos.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
You give way too much credit to women. Almost ALL women pull out their phone, because A. they are stupid and B. as a means to test you. Every woman who has done this and I let them know that I am not cool with it, they never did it again and I had several more dates with many of them. I've even had women looking around the room as well and I ended it early and they continued to call me post date. I KNOW if a woman is not into me. The cell phone is NOT a good indicator in 2014, when EVERY GIRL is addicted to facebook and texts.

I've figuratively slapped a man's wrist for texting on a date. What does that say about him, then?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
I've figuratively slapped a man's wrist for texting on a date. What does that say about him, then?

It says that he should wear a pink ribbon and get his legs waxed.

Papper

• Getbig V

Says he was relaxed enough to text during your date. Or not impressed with what you had to say.

Says more about you, that you were very insecure about yourself, to the point you reprimanded him for it.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
I mean really, WTF? I don't like facebook and I don't give a shit about knowing who got married, or who made a ham sandwich this morning. This chick on pof has been texting me ALL DAY and she finally says, do you have facebook? I say, yeah, but I haven't used it in years (a bit of an exaggeration on my part). She then says, hmmmmmmm, okay? Well, how about other sites? I then go on to tell her that I'm not a fan of social media and am not interested in all the gossip. I keep my friends in the real world. She comes back and says she's not impressed and she wants to check out my facebook as a security measure to make sure I'm not some internet weirdo! WTF!!! I told her to get lost and thanked her for wasting my time today. What a stupid girl. Anyone else get this kind of stupidity with chicks online, or other stories?

your killing me dude. She didn't want to stalk you she  wanted to make sure you were actually the guy in your profile pictures.  take a selfie right now with her name written on a piece of paper and dated and text  it to her. I wouldn't do it this early on a sunday morning you'll come across as desperate, wait until tonight.
l