Author Topic: McDonalds worker beats mother while toddler tries to break it up  (Read 5661 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: McDonalds worker beats mother while toddler tries to break it up
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 07:40:32 PM »

PHOTOS AND VIDEOS

Distraught Mom Describes
Beating by McDonald's...

Caught on Video:
McDonald's Employee Violently...
More Photos and Videos
Workplace gossip may have led to the brutal beating of a mother in front of her two-year-old son outside a McDonald’s restaurant in Salem City, New Jersey where the two women had worked together.

Teen Arrested in Double Stabbing
The assault was videotaped by a number of onlookers, but no one called 911 or stepped in to help.

"I think it’s messed up no one came to my rescue," said 27-year-old Catherine Ferreira, who has a broken nose, two black eyes and a concussion. Ferreria admits she was talking about her attacker’s dating life and that’s what provoked the assault.

One of the onlookers posted a 54-second long video of the beating online. It shows a woman in a McDonald’s uniform and Ferreria briefly exchanging words.

"I'm trying to tell her, 'I don't want to fight you,'" Ferreria said.

Moments later, the attacker throws the young mother to the ground, sits on top of her and unleashes a series of punches to the victim's face and chest.

"Mommy!" the victim's young son cries as his mother is beaten just inches from him. The boy tries kicking the attacker several times to get her to stop, but the punches continue to fly.

The attacker then gets up and kicks the woman in the lower back before threatening the boy.

"You better get your son before I kick him in the [expletive] face too," she screams.

Heavily Traveled Bridge Closed Indefinitely
The fast food worker then shouts at the woman about an issue she had at her job.

"It's not over... you almost made me lose my job," the attacker says before spitting on her and walking away.

As the entire attack takes place, several other people look on and do not intervene.

LOOK: Elderly Couple Poses for Photos After Their Car Flips Over on Street
Salem City Police Chief John Pelura III said his department learned of the incident shortly after it happened on Tuesday. Officers were called to victim's home at a nearby apartment complex, where they found her badly bloodied.

The suspect, identified by police as 25-year-old Latia Harris, allegedly accused the woman of spreading rumors about her and her restaurant manager. The beating took place in a field next to the Salem City McDonald's along East Broadway, police said.

Owner Jim Burlaga of the Salem City McDonald's released this statement Thursday evening:

“I am aware of the incident involving one of my employees earlier this week.  I am extremely disturbed by this kind of behavior and it goes against the values and standards that I expect from my employees in my restaurants. This employee will not be serving customers pending this important police investigation and I’m fully cooperating with the local police in this matter.”

Former Cop Arrested in Suitcase Deaths
Harris, who is not yet in police custody, has been charged with aggravated assault and two counts of making terroristic threats. Police say she has not shown up to work at the fast food restaurant since the assault and that her last known address was vacant.

As for the people who recorded the incident and did not intervene, Pelura said he's disgusted by their actions.

"There is a moral and social breakdown in the fabric of our society, which is clearly evident when a woman gets pummeled in broad daylight in front of her child while a dozen people pull out their phones to record the incident instead of calling for help," he said in a statement. "There is so little regard for human life – by the actor and the bystanders."

Salem City is about 30 miles west of Vineland and 40 miles southwest of Camden.

Pictured: McDonald's worker Latia Harris is accused of beating a woman.

Contact Vince Lattanzio at 610.668.5532, vince.lattanzio@nbcuni.com or follow @VinceLattanzio on Twitter.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 07:47:21 PM »
maybe now that girl will study electricity in a quite feild away from the gorillas
A

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 07:59:27 PM »
maybe now that girl will study electricity in a quite feild away from the gorillas

Hopefully while holding a metal framed umbrella in a lightening storm...

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 08:16:55 PM »
guess the race of peace   :D
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 08:22:22 PM »
I know all generations of kids are messed up to some degree, but kids these days are just ridiculous.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 10:22:11 PM »
What? No Al Sharpton? Jessie Jackson?

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 11:01:49 PM »
I that a reference to "her attacker’s dating life" ?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2014, 11:03:56 PM »
What? No Al Sharpton? Jessie Jackson?

She looked spanish.
X

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 11:21:17 PM »
Ugly negro!!  >:( >:(

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2014, 04:37:05 AM »
The "McDonalds-worker" of Peace

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2014, 06:01:09 AM »
The "McDonalds-worker" of Peace

Obama has a wife and she looks like that

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2014, 06:07:24 AM »
This is what happens when you talk shit.
Mr. AZ 2003

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2014, 06:16:49 AM »
This is what happens when you talk shit.

Yeah - act like an animal - lose your job - get a criminal record etc. 

Welcome to obamaville

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2014, 06:39:22 AM »
Obama has a wife and she looks like that

Haha he wishes that beast is way better looking than Chewbacca

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2014, 07:47:55 AM »
Smile, wait for the flash...

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2014, 07:48:52 AM »
Ron can you temporarily lift the c u nt ban for this thread?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2014, 07:53:15 AM »
You think they are still Co-Workers  ??? ???

PHOTOS AND VIDEOS

Distraught Mom Describes
Beating by McDonald's...

Caught on Video:
McDonald's Employee Violently...
More Photos and Videos
Workplace gossip may have led to the brutal beating of a mother in front of her two-year-old son outside a McDonald’s restaurant in Salem City, New Jersey where the two women had worked together.

Teen Arrested in Double Stabbing
The assault was videotaped by a number of onlookers, but no one called 911 or stepped in to help.

"I think it’s messed up no one came to my rescue," said 27-year-old Catherine Ferreira, who has a broken nose, two black eyes and a concussion. Ferreria admits she was talking about her attacker’s dating life and that’s what provoked the assault.

One of the onlookers posted a 54-second long video of the beating online. It shows a woman in a McDonald’s uniform and Ferreria briefly exchanging words.

"I'm trying to tell her, 'I don't want to fight you,'" Ferreria said.

Moments later, the attacker throws the young mother to the ground, sits on top of her and unleashes a series of punches to the victim's face and chest.

"Mommy!" the victim's young son cries as his mother is beaten just inches from him. The boy tries kicking the attacker several times to get her to stop, but the punches continue to fly.

The attacker then gets up and kicks the woman in the lower back before threatening the boy.

"You better get your son before I kick him in the [expletive] face too," she screams.

The fast food worker then shouts at the woman about an issue she had at her job.

"It's not over... you almost made me lose my job," the attacker says before spitting on her and walking away.

As the entire attack takes place, several other people look on and do not intervene.

LOOK: Elderly Couple Poses for Photos After Their Car Flips Over on Street
Salem City Police Chief John Pelura III said his department learned of the incident shortly after it happened on Tuesday. Officers were called to victim's home at a nearby apartment complex, where they found her badly bloodied.

The suspect, identified by police as 25-year-old Latia Harris, allegedly accused the woman of spreading rumors about her and her restaurant manager.
The beating took place in a field next to the Salem City McDonald's along East Broadway, police said.

Owner Jim Burlaga of the Salem City McDonald's released this statement Thursday evening:

“I am aware of the incident involving one of my employees earlier this week.  I am extremely disturbed by this kind of behavior and it goes against the values and standards that I expect from my employees in my restaurants. This employee will not be serving customers pending this important police investigation and I’m fully cooperating with the local police in this matter.”

Former Cop Arrested in Suitcase Deaths
Harris, who is not yet in police custody, has been charged with aggravated assault and two counts of making terroristic threats. Police say she has not shown up to work at the fast food restaurant since the assault and that her last known address was vacant.

As for the people who recorded the incident and did not intervene, Pelura said he's disgusted by their actions.

"There is a moral and social breakdown in the fabric of our society, which is clearly evident when a woman gets pummeled in broad daylight in front of her child while a dozen people pull out their phones to record the incident instead of calling for help," he said in a statement. "There is so little regard for human life – by the actor and the bystanders."

Salem City is about 30 miles west of Vineland and 40 miles southwest of Camden.

Pictured: McDonald's worker Latia Harris is accused of beating a woman.

Contact Vince Lattanzio at 610.668.5532, vince.lattanzio@nbcuni.com or follow @VinceLattanzio on Twitter.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2014, 10:38:09 AM »
How did I know the race of those involved before I even clicked on this? I must be psychic  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2014, 08:54:56 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2014, 08:56:26 PM »

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2014, 05:41:57 AM »
When is that fat piece of shit going to be caught ?  The Salem police chief says she has been charged but they don't know where she is  ???

Hope she gets 20 years and a severe kicking by the police for resisting arrest.

This would be one police brutality film that would be a joy to watch.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2014, 05:46:11 AM »
This would be all over the mainstream media if the races were reversed.  :-X

i think all blacks are god thats why they get away with so much .  i was stareing them dead in the eye much like they do me then i would crack a smile as my fat jiggled around walking with my tools with no shirt i then sensed a feeling of releif within the blacks they were comforted by me

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2014, 06:30:31 AM »

Dangerous combo of Peace.