Author Topic: McDonalds worker beats mother while toddler tries to break it up  (Read 5663 times)

Simple Simon

Re: McDonalds worker beats mother while toddler tries to break it up
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2014, 11:11:39 AM »
i cant watch those programmes anymore

it fucks me off too much

and as far as the video

everyone now just films shit no matter what it is

i bet she could have walloped the little kid and no one would have done shit
I saw a video on liveleak where a guy had been in an auto accident and had his arm ripped off and was begging for help, he got filmed for his trouble.

There was also the cop in Thailand cut in half by a lorry, not one person gave him any comfort or support in his last minutes of life, yet it was all on film.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2014, 11:21:56 AM »
The problem with breaking up the fight is your would probably be sued or arrested for putting your hands on a women. This is America. Everyone sues.
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2014, 11:24:15 AM »
The problem with breaking up the fight is your would probably be sued or arrested for putting your hands on a women. This is America. Everyone sues.

QFT

good luck getting the white mcdonalds girl paying for your legal fees

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2014, 11:28:45 AM »
QFT

;D

True lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2014, 11:31:42 AM »
QFT

Besides the obsession with taping these incidences, I think there is a fear among people to intervene because of the potential to face legal actions. Thus, they just stand idly by and watch.

Many years ago someone tried to help a heart attack victim. The heart attack victim died. The family sued the guy who tried to help, saying he added to the guys death because was untrained. There were many incidences like this. These situations eventually led to the Good Samaritan Law.

Good Samaritan laws offer legal protection to people who give reasonable assistance to those who are injured, ill, in peril, or otherwise incapacitated. In some cases, Good Samaritan laws encourage people to offer assistance (duty to rescue).[1] The protection is intended to reduce bystanders' hesitation to assist, for fear of being sued or prosecuted for unintentional injury or wrongful death.

I wonder if the Good Samaritan Law would apply to this situation, if someone broke up the fight or knocked the perpetrator down. Can anyone speak on this?
X

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2014, 11:35:52 AM »

Besides the obsession with taping these incidences, I think there is a fear among people to intervene because of the potential to face legal actions. Thus, they just stand idly by and watch.

Many years ago someone tried to help a heart attack victim. The heart attack victim died. The family sued the guy who tried to help, saying he added to the guys death because was untrained. There were many incidences like this. These situations eventually led to the Good Samaritan Law.

Good Samaritan laws offer legal protection to people who give reasonable assistance to those who are injured, ill, in peril, or otherwise incapacitated. In some cases, Good Samaritan laws encourage people to offer assistance (duty to rescue).[1] The protection is intended to reduce bystanders' hesitation to assist, for fear of being sued or prosecuted for unintentional injury or wrongful death.

I wonder if the Good Samaritan Law would apply to this situation, if someone broke up the fight or knocked the perpetrator down. Can anyone speak on this?

the behaviour would have to be deemed to be reasonable

putting yourself between the victim and perpetrator for instance

its very tricky and each case is normally taken on its own merits

imo it comes down to your own moral compass

i couldnt stand by and watch someone beat the shit out of a woman like that when their infant was there and clearly very distressed

the harsh reality is lawyers are the scum of the earth and profit from exploiting every situation where people interact in a confrontational way

its time we as a society took a stand

we are sleepwalking into a society where thugs like that woman act with impunity then shelter behind the law as soon as the dollar signs appear
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2014, 11:47:33 AM »
the behaviour would have to be deemed to be reasonable

putting yourself between the victim and perpetrator for instance

its very tricky and each case is normally taken on its own merits

imo it comes down to your own moral compass

i couldnt stand by and watch someone beat the shit out of a woman like that when their infant was there and clearly very distressed

the harsh reality is lawyers are the scum of the earth and profit from exploiting every situation where people interact in a confrontational way

its time we as a society took a stand

we are sleepwalking into a society where thugs like that woman act with impunity then shelter behind the law as soon as the dollar signs appear

Yes, lawyers will take any case in order to make a dollar. Its ridiculous.

I agree that I would have intervened, especially since there was a child watching.

Degradation of society!
X

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2014, 01:07:18 PM »
She actually told the crowd not to put the footage on social media.  ::)

~

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2014, 01:16:53 PM »

The thing is, in a sittuation where a large woman is beating a much smaller woman in an awkward manner while the victims 3 year old child is watching would make me not care at all about what would happen to me if I stopped her. I would gladly face a fine for ripping her off of her and maybe get a beat down with her and her homies. I would do it for the kid.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2014, 01:17:47 PM »
The thing is, in a sittuation where a large woman is beating a much smaller woman in an awkward manner while the victims 3 year old child is watching would make me not care at all about what would happen to me if I stopped her. I would gladly face a fine for ripping her off of her and maybe get a beat down with her and her homies. I would do it for the kid.

haha youre back! Where you been?
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2014, 01:20:15 PM »
haha youre back! Where you been?

I forgot to mention that I would do it for the kid  >:(

I was away, I actually stopped posting because I got depressed for my back injury, it followed me for 2 years but I've been doing weightlifting for about six months now and I'm getting back some, feel much better. I never really left this place, just signed off  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2014, 02:59:20 PM »
I forgot to mention that I would do it for the kid  >:(

I was away, I actually stopped posting because I got depressed for my back injury, it followed me for 2 years but I've been doing weightlifting for about six months now and I'm getting back some, feel much better. I never really left this place, just signed off  :D

Still into devil worshipping?  :D :D
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2014, 03:05:14 PM »
Still into devil worshipping?  :D :D

HHAA :D !! oh hell no  :P , although I did learn how it's all around society every day, in a sense.

LOL but no no no no no :D, that crap, I mean.. wow, I have no idea how I was like that when I was like that, I'm completely visa versa from that nonsense, but I haven't turned into wiggs although I share his religious world views, no homo

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2014, 03:06:57 PM »
HHAA :D !! oh hell no  :P , although I did learn how it's all around society every day, in a sense.

LOL but no no no no no :D, that crap, I mean.. wow, I have no idea how I was like that when I was like that, I'm completely visa versa from that nonsense, but I haven't turned into wiggs although I share his religious world views, no homo

You are a complicated fellow

When did you abandon Satan
T

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2014, 03:11:50 PM »
You are a complicated fellow

When did you abandon Satan

honestly I can't remember, I'm guessing almost a year after being into that mind fuckery, those days are long gone.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2014, 08:55:54 PM »

Even as a private citizen you are allowed to stop an assailant, and place under citizens arrest until law enforcement arrives to take into custody. It depends if the victim is in danger, which clearly she was. Additionally, the thug was also endangering the child. They should contemplate filling felony child endangerment charges against here.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2014, 05:06:59 AM »
Did the cops catch this bitch yet ?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2014, 05:16:27 AM »
This is gonna sound cold, but I am not putting me or my family's safety and well-being in jeopardy for anybody I don't know. First of all, the chances of me in that Nebrew neighborhood? Zero. Second, chance of me shouldering, punching, shoving or drawing down on a fight in which I have no interest? Zero.

Be clear, if it's my family or friends being beat down, it's "3 center of mass, one to the head", but otherwise, no mas.

It's a shit world we live in, but even if you "prevail", you are still looking at legal problems at best and a potential lifetime of "Zimmerman".

At worst, you're buried with the brick still lodged in your brain pan. All for somebody that you don't fucking know.

No thanks and sorry for your loss.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2014, 05:18:19 AM »
Even as a private citizen you are allowed to stop an assailant, and place under citizens arrest until law enforcement arrives to take into custody. It depends if the victim is in danger, which clearly she was. Additionally, the thug was also endangering the child. They should contemplate filling felony child endangerment charges against here.

Are you for real? This isn't a "Taken" movie. Real. Bad. Things. Happen.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2014, 05:41:27 AM »
In 20 years it will be hard to avoid Hebrew neighborhoods.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2014, 06:10:22 AM »
In 20 years it will be hard to avoid Hebrew neighborhoods.

I will have invoked Aliyah by then.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2014, 07:44:30 AM »

the kid made a huge difference, I wouldn't care if I got some politically incorrect sentence for saving the kids day

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2014, 08:00:34 AM »

Dangerous combo of Peace.

Hebrew/Moslem hypocrisy of peace  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2014, 08:09:20 AM »
This is gonna sound cold, but I am not putting me or my family's safety and well-being in jeopardy for anybody I don't know. First of all, the chances of me in that Nebrew neighborhood? Zero. Second, chance of me shouldering, punching, shoving or drawing down on a fight in which I have no interest? Zero.

Be clear, if it's my family or friends being beat down, it's "3 center of mass, one to the head", but otherwise, no mas.

It's a shit world we live in, but even if you "prevail", you are still looking at legal problems at best and a potential lifetime of "Zimmerman".

At worst, you're buried with the brick still lodged in your brain pan. All for somebody that you don't fucking know.

No thanks and sorry for your loss.
Yeah, in houston I reacted on instinct with the bat.... once I got outside and the screaming stopped and the adrenaline died down, I realized that I went out towards the sounds of violence with a fuggin BAT when there were several people murdered in our apartments with firearms ranging from a pistol to an AK.

Kinda a sobering realization, standing there in some basketball shorts with a bat and no other person even opened their door.

Man I was a horrible Marine, living in Texas in an apartment where murders regularly happened with no firearm. The area we lived wasnt that bad, just that you cant escape the hispanic gangs without having serious cash, which I didnt being in college.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2014, 08:13:23 AM »
that pisses me off  >:(