Author Topic: Obama - i love pelosi and want her back  (Read 287 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama - i love pelosi and want her back
« on: June 27, 2014, 04:01:28 AM »
President Obama charged that his Republican opponents had “nothing to offer except cynicism and fear and frustration” during a fundraiser Thursday in Minnesota.

The fundraiser capped off a day Obama spent with Rebekah Erler, a working mother who wrote the president to detail her financial struggle.

“It moved me,” Obama said of the letter, adding that he only went into politics to help people like her.

Obama said he remembered what it felt like to be struggling to figure out “how you lead a good life and raise your kids, not looking to get wildly wealthy… trying to make ends meet.”

That's what we should be talking about every day in Washington,” he said. “We talk about everything else. .. We talk about phony scandals. We talk about Benghazi. and we talk about polls and we talk about the tea party and we talk about the latest controversy... We don't talk about her.”

Obama also showered praise on House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), saying he loved the former House Speaker.

“I love her because she smart. And she’s tough. And she’s fearless,” Obama said.

The president bragged he and Pelosi “got more done than any Congress since the 1960s” during the first two years of his presidency.

“I want her back,” Obama said.

Approximately 60 guests attended the fundraiser, Obama’s sixth for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee this year. Tickets ranged from $10,000 per person to $32,400 per couple, and high profile Democratic guests included former Vice President Mondale, Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton, and Minnesota Reps. Keith Ellison, Betty McCollum, and Rick Nolan.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama - i love pelosi and want her back
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 06:01:53 PM »
Obama and Trump are birds of a feather here, with their love letters to Pelosi.

Pelosi = corrupt rubbish.  Glad to see her losing her seat.