Author Topic: Law student falsely cried rape so she had an excuse for exam failure - JAILED  (Read 2093 times)

agenda21nwo

Her lies led to him being arrested, charged and detained in Horfield Prison, where he was abused by fellow inmates.

Mr Fensome was held in custody for 36 days before police realised he had clear alibis for the dates of the alleged rapes.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/26/jailed-law-student-who-falsely-cried-rape-so-she-had-an-excuse-for-exam-failure-4777434/

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
time to rape her for real bitch.

agenda21nwo

She had the moral make-up to be a very successful lawyer.  Later in life she would have branched effortlessly into politics.

bigmc

• Getbig V
She had the moral make-up to be a very successful lawyer.  Later in life she would have branched effortlessly into politics.

great post

the politics surrounding this will mean that there wont be an outcry

and there wont be protection for men falsely accused

they shouldn't be named

that's guys life is ruined now

google will see to that
T

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
very sad , how many guys sit in Jail thanks to bitches like this ? reminds me of when i was doing my truck licence in the army at Leconsfield England. i heard a Female soldier offered sex for a pass to the testing officer. He reported it.

falco

• Getbig V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

Haha, so true. 
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
She is perfect for that line of work!

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Rape culture indeed. ::)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
great post

the politics surrounding this will mean that there wont be an outcry

and there wont be protection for men falsely accused

they shouldn't be named

that's guys life is ruined now

google will see to that

This!!!
Mr. AZ 2003

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
very sad , how many guys sit in Jail thanks to bitches like this ? reminds me of when i was doing my truck licence in the army at Leconsfield England. i heard a Female soldier offered sex for a pass to the testing officer. He reported it.

was she hot?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

Ouch.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Probably smart. Fucking with female enlisted is a horrible idea. Known so many Marines that got fucked over by Whiskey Mikes. You lay the pipe in them, they hold all the cards. She could have totally ruined his life if he had hit it and passed her, and she decided to turn him in for rape or something.

Whiskey Mikes are notorious for ruining Marines lives. Of course the dumbass Marines that marry them for extra money and housing deserve it, I guess. So many times I've heard of people getting BCD's for adultery, women marines sleeping with the C/Os and then getting furious when they drop them or quit fucking them because the wife finds out, next thing you know the C/O is standing at a court martial and losing everything...

My friends sister was hooking up with one of her superiors, they were both chopper pilots.. they both got kicked out with bad conduct discharges and lost all their benefits, decades in the military washed down the drain, lost their families over it.... it's bad news.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Probably smart. Fucking with female enlisted is a horrible idea. Known so many Marines that got fucked over by Whiskey Mikes. You lay the pipe in them, they hold all the cards. She could have totally ruined his life if he had hit it and passed her, and she decided to turn him in for rape or something.

Whiskey Mikes are notorious for ruining Marines lives. Of course the dumbass Marines that marry them for extra money and housing deserve it, I guess. So many times I've heard of people getting BCD's for adultery, women marines sleeping with the C/Os and then getting furious when they drop them or quit fucking them because the wife finds out, next thing you know the C/O is standing at a court martial and losing everything...

My friends sister was hooking up with one of her superiors, they were both chopper pilots.. they both got kicked out with bad conduct discharges and lost all their benefits, decades in the military washed down the drain, lost their families over it.... it's bad news.

The root cause is the negative associations we have, as a western culture, with nepotism.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master

mate i remember in the 80īs the British Army had Women doing nursing or Administrative roles. Then came the early 90īs women should do mens Jobs. Then came all the Trouble. It got softer. The Army started to bend slowly..ok move with the times but it got softer. Women (not all) used it to their Advantage.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
mate i remember in the 80īs the British Army had Women doing nursing or Administrative roles. Then came the early 90īs women should do mens Jobs. Then came all the Trouble. It got softer. The Army started to bend slowly..ok move with the times but it got softer. Women (not all) used it to their Advantage.
Yep.. and now the US military is trying to stick women in Infantry roles, with all the trouble that fraternization brings already. I have no problem with them doing certain mens jobs, but putting them on the line is a bad idea IMO.

They cause so many problems because so many of them are blinded by emotion, they're vengful, compulsive creatures, and they already have a huge problem with the women fucking the men, and then crying rape when they get caught or get upset when the man doesn't want to be with them, can you imagine that shit in combat? It would be a fucking catastrophe, not even getting into the hygine issues women would run into with being our humping for weeks with no showers and no breaks... or the issues of their bodies breaking down earlier than mens.

There was an article written by a female Marine Captain where she detailed her time attached to a Marine infantry unit. In short, she was some kind of ironman triathlete, and her conclusion was that her body just broke apart and could not handle being with the grunts, they had to carry her gear, her joints are pemanently fucked, she lost a bunch of height, she was barely able to function, and that was just after one deployment, not going over and over again.

People are deluded to believe that there is no difference between men and women when it comes to that kind of thing; womens physiology just isnt built for it. Also, most females DONT want to be infantry. Its a bunch of womens rights groups back home pushing for them to be able to join. How eff'd up is that?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Also, most females DONT want to be infantry. Its a bunch of womens rights groups back home pushing for them to be able to join. How eff'd up is that?
Simple: the ones asking for it should be forced to join for real. If you're not going to do it, you have no right to ask for it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Simple: the ones asking for it should be forced to join for real. If you're not going to do it, you have no right to ask for it.
No shit right? Last I heard 3 females tried the Marine Infantry Officers course. 3 failed.

I also heard they're pushing to have the standards for "women" set for infantry. I.E. its too hard for them to meet the male standards, so a separate standard for women needs to be made that they can meet.

In other words, a lower standard.

Does that make any sense? There are no "lower class" of warfare. It's life or death.. strongest/smartes/fastest/best trained lives. The other dies. If they can't make the standard then they shouldn't be out there, period. High standards of training, discipline, and mental toughness is what keeps Soldiers alive, and they keep each other alive. If they can't make that, then they're going to get others killed because they can't carry their end.

It makes no fucking sense to me.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
No shit right? Last I heard 3 females tried the Marine Infantry Officers course. 3 failed.

I also heard they're pushing to have the standards for "women" set for infantry. I.E. its too hard for them to meet the male standards, so a separate standard for women needs to be made that they can meet.

In other words, a lower standard.

Does that make any sense? There are no "lower class" of warfare. It's life or death.. strongest/smartes/fastest/best trained lives. The other dies. If they can't make the standard then they shouldn't be out there, period. High standards of training, discipline, and mental toughness is what keeps Soldiers alive, and they keep each other alive. If they can't make that, then they're going to get others killed because they can't carry their end.

It makes no fucking sense to me.

Agreed. In principle I have no problem with women in combat. Imagine giving a bunch of grenades to a woman heavily PMSing and telling her the muslims are stealing her chocolate!  ;D

But yes, same standards. If she cannot carry a fellow soldier, then she doesn't deserve to be there. If she's just as fast and strong : go for it.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
LoL at anyone other then a black bum wanting rape that fat ugly white whale

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Yep.. and now the US military is trying to stick women in Infantry roles, with all the trouble that fraternization brings already. I have no problem with them doing certain mens jobs, but putting them on the line is a bad idea IMO.

They cause so many problems because so many of them are blinded by emotion, they're vengful, compulsive creatures, and they already have a huge problem with the women fucking the men, and then crying rape when they get caught or get upset when the man doesn't want to be with them, can you imagine that shit in combat? It would be a fucking catastrophe, not even getting into the hygine issues women would run into with being our humping for weeks with no showers and no breaks... or the issues of their bodies breaking down earlier than mens.

There was an article written by a female Marine Captain where she detailed her time attached to a Marine infantry unit. In short, she was some kind of ironman triathlete, and her conclusion was that her body just broke apart and could not handle being with the grunts, they had to carry her gear, her joints are pemanently fucked, she lost a bunch of height, she was barely able to function, and that was just after one deployment, not going over and over again.

People are deluded to believe that there is no difference between men and women when it comes to that kind of thing; womens physiology just isnt built for it. Also, most females DONT want to be infantry. Its a bunch of womens rights groups back home pushing for them to be able to join. How eff'd up is that?
not just infantry.. i remember "track Bashing" on a 432 and we just told her to make a brew(Tea). I served in the Royal Artillery and the Royal Signals. Women were no use in the field. 

the trainer

What if you hook up with a girl and after you have sex she says give me 5 grand or I will call the cops and say you rape me would you pay, I know a crazy bitch that use to do that and she would target married men and they would happily pay up to avoid the scandal.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
What if you hook up with a girl and after you have sex she says give me 5 grand or I will call the cops and say you rape me would you pay, I know a crazy bitch that use to do that and she would target married men and they would happily pay up to avoid the scandal.
Nothing some garbage bags and a car with a large booth won't solve.

Simple Simon

What if you hook up with a girl and after you have sex she says give me 5 grand or I will call the cops and say you rape me would you pay, I know a crazy bitch that I used to do that and she I would target married men and they would happily pay up to avoid the scandal.

fixed