Author Topic: Shizzo is all done.  (Read 8363 times)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Re: Time to bring Shizzo back
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2014, 10:04:06 PM »
If someone's identity on Getbig is known and if he then boasts about having the latest underground lab and satisfied customers doesn't this sound totally insane? So what if doesn't have anything in his name.

The DEA would easily track a lab down. Since Eric isn't a dumbbell completely we have to assume something isn't right.

Are they tracking you yet?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2014, 10:08:51 PM »
Are they tracking you yet?

LOL. I have never sold steroids to anyone. Look at the names of the dudes here. Sound like bored college students or guys on welfare.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2014, 10:16:53 PM »
If someone's identity on Getbig is known and if he then boasts about having the latest underground lab and satisfied customers doesn't this sound totally insane? So what if doesn't have anything in his name.

The DEA would easily track a lab down. Since Eric isn't a dumbbell completely we have to assume something isn't right.

You senile old pedo fuck....you need to be put out of your fucking misery. You are an immature, spiteful, old gay fuck that should be gutted like a fish.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2014, 10:20:48 PM »
You senile old pedo fuck....you need to be put out of your fucking misery. You are an immature, spiteful, old gay fuck that should be gutted like a fish.

LOL, is that the best you can do? High school stuff. Lord of the Flies stuff.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2014, 10:24:22 PM »

Lab schmab, you said DEA informant. What evidence, Vince? You just did the math in your head and figured informant? Absolutely unreal, especially for such an educated, logical, gentleman, who relishes talking down his condescending nose to the unwashed flotsam here. All the while, lecturing everyone on morality and decency and fairness, etc.

But it bugs you when they say pedo. Yet, by your logic, the math works perfectly as well. He's got a lab, you got a camera. He's got customers, you got "models." Then the leap: You say informant, he says pedophile. Where is your higher ground, I don't get it.

"Have to assume something isn't right," you say. Any idea how ironic that sounds, with your photos, your comments about the young teen bikini competitor, the way you handled the whole Arnold/teenager thing, etc.?

You're incredible, Basile. Are you some poor kid's fucking grandpa?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2014, 10:25:30 PM »
LOL, is that the best you can do? High school stuff. Lord of the Flies stuff.

Like water off a duck's back when you know it's true.

Sick pedo fucker has got more teenage boys off than Baywatch.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2014, 10:25:37 PM »
You posted a farewell message and should have been booted to the Timeout board where you belong.

I would rather have Shizzo here than an asshole like you.

No bigmc didn't. He may have posted one post stating that he was tired of things on here but most here have done this. I think I have whined several times myself.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2014, 10:27:36 PM »
No bigmc didn't. He may have posted one post stating that he was tired of things on here but most me set here have done this. I think I have whined several times myself.

Yes, he did. I copied the post. He later deleted it to save face. Well, he said people were sending him PMs urging him to return. It was posted on the 11th.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2014, 11:00:49 PM »
You posted a farewell message and should have been booted to the Timeout board where you belong.

I would rather have Shizzo here than an asshole like you.

i do what i want on here gramps

ask yourself why you are so annoyed by someone that lives halfway round the world

is it because i exposed you for being interested in 14 year old girls

do you want me to post the real reason you cant go back to canada  ;)
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2014, 11:02:35 PM »
Yes, he did. I copied the post. He later deleted it to save face. Well, he said people were sending him PMs urging him to return. It was posted on the 11th.

the mods asked me to come back  8)

i add value here you dont

deal with it
T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2014, 11:29:11 PM »

ask yourself why you are so annoyed by someone that lives halfway round the world

Like Cool Hand Luke said, "You got nothing!"  By all means spill the beans. I want to get an insider's info. Should be a classic.

Shizzo was right about you. You are a liar and a genuine asshole. No wonder they wanted you back on Getbig. Excrement like you fit right in here.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2014, 11:30:12 PM »
Like Cool Hand Luke said, "You got nothing!"  By all means spill the beans. I want to get an insider's info. Should be a classic.

Shizzo was right about you. You are a liar and a genuine asshole. No wonder they wanted you back on Getbig. Excrement like you fit right in here.

So why don't you fuck off then already ???

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2014, 11:33:47 PM »
Like Cool Hand Luke said, "You got nothing!"  By all means spill the beans. I want to get an insider's info. Should be a classic.

Liar, asshole, excrement, and Shizzo as a reference. Well done, Herbert.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2014, 11:40:38 PM »
Never truer words written!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2014, 11:45:56 PM »

I am waiting you pathological liar. You and Goodrum are the scum of this earth. The first rule if you want to defame someone is to make sure you have proof and your facts are correct.

You have nothing but fabricated bullshit. You really are one nasty pos. You are the simple simon of Getbig and gullible and mentally challenged as well!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2014, 11:50:57 PM »
The first rule if you want to defame someone is to make sure you have proof and your facts are correct.

Now that wouldn't really be defamation, though, would it? Proof and facts kinda rule that out, no?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2014, 12:08:19 AM »
Now that wouldn't really be defamation, though, would it? Proof and facts kinda rule that out, no?

If bigmc had anything he would have spilled it long ago. He acts like a bouncer on these forums. Lets Booty in the back door but shuts Shizzo out.

Shizzo has more integrity than that coward bigmouthmc.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2014, 12:57:43 AM »

Translation: Shizzo hasn't figured me out yet, bigmc has.

I'm sure you're aware you've deflected all my questions and points, Vince. You're all common sense and reason until it's directed back at you; then you start emoting or running tangents like some right-brainer, who can't follow the logic in a simple argument.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2014, 12:59:52 AM »
If bigmc had anything he would have spilled it long ago. He acts like a bouncer on these forums. Lets Booty in the back door but shuts Shizzo out.

bigmc is a very fair good man. Shitzo is a snivelling weasel.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2014, 01:12:00 AM »
vince crying like a little baby in this thread

aligining himself with a man who threatened to rape an underage girl with a baseball bat

you are pedo scum vince

you cant go back to canada because of your shady past

you ran with your dbol up your wives ass

classy stuff
T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2014, 01:30:22 AM »
vince crying like a little baby in this thread

aligining himself with a man who threatened to rape an underage girl with a baseball bat

you are pedo scum vince

you cant go back to canada because of your shady past

you ran with your dbol up your wives ass

classy stuff

Bigmc you are a piece of shit! I would tell you this to your face.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2014, 02:07:38 AM »
bigmc is a very fair good man. Shitzo is a snivelling weasel.

Bigmc has defended you in the past and still supports you. That is fine. However, you must be blind if you think he is fair. He is a nasty individual and somewhat dense to boot.

Shizzo attacked you so I know you don't like him. However, he is spot on about bigmc.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2014, 02:31:50 AM »
Bigmc has defended you in the past and still supports you. That is fine. However, you must be blind if you think he is fair. He is a nasty individual and somewhat dense to boot.

Shizzo attacked you so I know you don't like him. However, he is spot on about bigmc.

Shizzo is a back stabbing snivelling weasel. Vince, if bigmc doesn't like someone then they know about it. What Shizzo does is pretend to be your friend and then stab you in the back.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2014, 05:34:03 AM »

shizzo sends people emails to beg me to be friends with him

i could turn him against you in five minutes

do you want me to post the pm you sent a member on here asking him to spend money on going after me

you creepy old fucker
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2014, 05:58:43 AM »
shizzo sends people emails to beg me to be friends with him

i could turn him against you in five minutes

do you want me to post the pm you sent a member on here asking him to spend money on going after me

you creepy old fucker

You guys get interesting PMs, I must say. I get "what's up bro?" PMs and that's about it.