Author Topic: Democrats=traitors  (Read 984 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Democrats=traitors
« on: June 27, 2014, 05:43:59 AM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/210734-dems-no-bluff-obama-will-go-it-alone-on-immigration

The Obama administration is "not bluffing" in its intent to take executive action on immigration policy if House Republicans don't act soon, top Democratic leaders warned Thursday.

President Obama has delayed any potential changes to his deportation policy to allow House GOP leaders time to bring legislation to the floor this summer. But if the Republicans don't act in July, the Democrats say, unilateral changes by Obama are inevitable.

"We're at the end of the line," Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) said Thursday during a press briefing in the Capitol. "We're not bluffing by setting a legislative deadline for them to act.

"Their first job is to govern," Menendez added, "and in the absence of governing, then you see executive actions."

Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) piled on. Noting that a year has passed since the Senate passed a sweeping immigration reform bill with broad bipartisan support, he urged House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to bring a similar bill to the floor.

"I don't know how much more time he thinks he needs, but I hope that Speaker Boehner will speak up today," Durbin said. "And if he does not, the president will borrow the power that is needed to solve the problems of immigration."

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/house/210734-dems-no-bluff-obama-will-go-it-alone-on-immigration#ixzz35qJyqJy4
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Democrats=traitors
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 05:46:22 AM »
The criminal Obama admn creates a disaster at the border and then complains when the repubs wont go along with him.

Only a complete fucking idiot does not understand how utterly foolish it would be for the GOP to work w Obama on anything.  They need to tell him to fly back to Kenya and collect his pension and stfu.   

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 05:46:34 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/26/Obama-Working-With-DHS-For-Executive-Action-On-Illegal-Immigration

President Obama, tired of waiting for Congress to act on immigration reform, is currently exploring ways to address issues with Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson.
During an interview with MSNBC’s Chuck Todd, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest explained that the Obama administration was getting impatient with Congress.

“[W]e’re not just going to sit around and wait interminably for Congress,” he explained. “We’ve been waiting a year already. The president has tasked his Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson with reviewing what options are available to the president, what is at his disposal using his executive authority to try to address some of the problems that have been created by our broken immigration system.”

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 05:49:55 AM »
“[W]e’re not just going to sit around and wait interminably for Congress,”

Ah, no. Congress makes the laws. The president can bring both sides together to try to come an agreement. But, the president can't make up his own laws by using executive orders. He can't disregard the authority of Congress. It is not supposed to be a dictatorship.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 05:51:35 AM »
b]“[W]e’re not just going to sit around and wait interminably for Congress,” [/b]

Ah, no. Congress makes the laws. The president can bring both sides together to try to come an agreement. But, the president can't make up his own laws by using executive orders. He can't disregard the authority of Congress. It is not supposed to be a dictatorship.

This pos thinks he can run around the world mocking the repubs at every juncture and then get his way in the congress?  Who the fuck believes that but a petulant little fucking fag like Obama and his hipster lemmings? 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 07:18:49 AM »
Come on guys u forgot article 197.5 of the Constitution which states that any black president that is victimized by the system previously outlined in this document can justly borrow power to prosecute his agenda. Further, despite laying his hand on a bible and swear to support and defend the Constitution, should the American people choose to divide government between various parties, and those parties not support the whims of the President...he can borrow power to whatever the fuck he wants. It actually says "whatever the fuck he wants"...I had a digital copy and I'd share it with you but my hard drive crashed.
L

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2014, 07:26:53 AM »
Come on guys u forgot article 197.5 of the Constitution which states that any black president that is victimized by the system previously outlined in this document can justly borrow power to prosecute his agenda. Further, despite laying his hand on a bible and swear to support and defend the Constitution, should the American people choose to divide government between various parties, and those parties not support the whims of the President...he can borrow power to whatever the fuck he wants. It actually says "whatever the fuck he wants"...I had a digital copy and I'd share it with you but my hard drive crashed.

You are a racist.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2014, 07:36:25 AM »
Nooono no...I swear...the dog ate it but I had it so its true.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2014, 07:38:40 AM »
Nooono no...I swear...the dog ate it but I had it so its true.

iTS INCREDIBLE ISNT IT - o-fag takes the oath to PRESERVE defend and protect the USC and yet all he does is try to abuse and destroy it. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2014, 03:53:53 PM »
HEHEHEEH!!! Just look at these clowns!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/27/Amnesty-Advocates-Storm-Congress-over-DACA-Come-Take-It
Amnesty advocates stormed Congress Friday and dared Representatives, particularly Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), to take away their Deferred Action status.
Nearly 560,000 people have received temporary amnesty and work permits after President Barack Obama unilaterally enacted the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program two years ago. In September, those who received DACA in 2012 can apply to renew their status for an additional two years.

Julieta Garibay, the co-founder of the activist United We Dream group, tweeted a photo as activists were storming Issa's office and wrote, "#dreamers taking over @DarrellIssa's office after his ridiculous statement against #DACA telling him 'Come & take it!'"

Garibay was referring to a letter Issa wrote to House colleagues this week in which he reportedly wrote that Obama should "make an explicit public commitment that [he] will not support legislation that extends legal status to newly arriving illegal aliens no matter the age."

"[T]he very existence of the program contradicts present law and violates the Constitutional principle of a separation of powers which grants primary law making authority to the Congress," Issa wrote, according to The Huffington Post. "The Executive does not get to pick and choose which laws must be enforced and which can be selectively ignored... DACA rewards families and individuals who have broken our laws, further encouraging others to seek similar benefits."

United We Dream is reportedly pushing for the temporary amnesty program to be extended to family members of DACA recipients.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2014, 03:55:26 PM »
United We Dream is reportedly pushing for the temporary amnesty program to be extended to family members of DACA recipients.

Many conservatives warned about this only to be told by libtards that they had no idea what they were talking about.

We told you so.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2014, 04:03:50 PM »
Its never enough for lib fags