Author Topic: low T  (Read 5294 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
low T
« on: June 27, 2014, 07:55:06 AM »
fuck.  I messed up.

I did a deca only cycle, finished 3 months ago, and checked my T, it was 124 total!

I did proper PCT as well, just think the deca is sitting around too long, still suppressing my test.

thoughts?

hop back on a test only cycle for a few months cause I feel like shit, then do a proper pct, or should I do hcg and clomid, etc...?    any adice is appreaciate.

bottom line. deca only, no sides, but developed depression/ocd, so not worth it!
you are gay.

Ryan 55

• Getbig I
Re: low T
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 09:54:55 AM »
just shot some test and be happy

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 11:30:17 AM »
If your goal is to recover to normal test levels ide say clomid and hcg did u use caber or prami on cycle? I think these help with prolactin build up and speed up recovery. 

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 12:11:52 PM »
If your goal is to recover to normal test levels ide say clomid and hcg did u use caber or prami on cycle? I think these help with prolactin build up and speed up recovery. 

right. but I cant get my girl pregnant (she had to stop pill for medical reasons,,  and im not pulling out or using a condom either), so maybe I should just get back on test (I know its not best for pregnancy prevention, but better prevention than HCG and clomid, lol).
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 12:45:14 PM »
Huh? U want her to get pregnant or no? aas do not hinder my abilities to impregnate nor most peoples. U bust inside enough u will have baby if she isn't on pill.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 01:13:03 PM »
but my test is 154, soo low, I feel like shit. 

you really think HCG and clomid will make it go up that much?  or should I just get on test and feel better within 2-3 days?
then stay on test for a few months, for the deca to get out my body, then use proper PCT
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2014, 01:34:59 PM »
but my test is 154, soo low, I feel like shit.  

you really think HCG and clomid will make it go up that much?  or should I just get on test and feel better within 2-3 days?
then stay on test for a few months, for the deca to get out my body, then use proper PCT

Go to a doctor and get Human grade Test depot(Test cyp) or E. the cyp is more commonly prescribed. Use it for a few months. They will probably give you a 10ml vial to last 2.5 months just one 200mg shot a week and then they will do blood work again and it will be in the 500's is my guess. Then use the HCG-1,500IU per shot twice a week and Nolva-20mg,clomid-50mg. You could also buy from a UGL lab and use more like 500mg a week for 8 weeks and you should be hitting close to 1,000 nanogram then use your HCG,Nolva and clomid you could even throw in a dose of proviron. Thats what I would do but I would also use some D-aspartic acid and DHEA as well I would go a little overboard, the HCG,Nolva and clomid should work fine as long as it is all legit human grade or top UGL grade. get bloodwork done again after the small Test cycle and then after vthe HCG,clomid and nolva cycle.

I wouldn;t say much to the doctor they could be nice and give you a small dose of Test or they could just give you some arimidex.

Right now You have the Testosterone level of a teenage girl and that would take awhile of not using for it to go back to normal possibly a year or more.maybe faster depends on the person.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2014, 01:47:57 PM »
Go to a doctor and get Human grade Test depot(Test cyp) or E. the cyp is more commonly prescribed. Use it for a few months. They will probably give you a 10ml vial to last 2.5 months just one 200mg shot a week and then they will do blood work again and it will be in the 500's is my guess. Then use the HCG-1,500IU per shot twice a week and Nolva-20mg,clomid-50mg. You could also buy from a UGL lab and use more like 500mg a week for 8 weeks and you should be hitting close to 1,000 nanogram then use your HCG,Nolva and clomid you could even throw in a dose of proviron. Thats what I would do but I would also use some D-aspartic acid and DHEA as well I would go a little overboard, the HCG,Nolva and clomid should work fine as long as it is all legit human grade or top UGL grade. get bloodwork done again after the small Test cycle and then after vthe HCG,clomid and nolva cycle.

I wouldn;t say much to the doctor they could be nice and give you a small dose of Test or they could just give you some arimidex.

Right now You have the Testosterone level of a teenage girl and that would take awhile of not using for it to go back to normal possibly a year or more.maybe faster depends on the person.

thanks!
just to clarify, do the test for a few months, then use the HCG and clomid after using the test or while on it?
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2014, 03:09:21 PM »
thanks!
just to clarify, do the test for a few months, then use the HCG and clomid after using the test or while on it?

after your done using the Test. It depends on the doctor you get. I would seek out a Internal Medicine doctor. They deal with adult issues like HRT. Some doctors do pre-bloodwork and say your at 150 nanogram well normal level for somebody like me who is 30 years old is 220-775 nanogram. thats a pretty large margin. If you really are 150 NG then they will put you on HRT but depending on the doctor they might just give you the HRT for 2 months then do bloodwork again and by then after 2 months of being on Human Grade gear you should be in the normal range-(my guess is you will be in the 500-550NG range) then they might give you some arimidex and hcg or they might just cutt your treatment. They also might just keep you on the Testosterone depot it all depends on the doctor and your age.

Don't use the Nolva ,HCg and clomid till after you use the Testosterone cypionate and your levels are back in the normal range. to make a long explanation simple wait till your done using the testosterone and then start your HCG,Nolva and clomid. The doctor should make you come back a month after your test to make sure once you stop the HRT therapy you are still hitting at 500-600 nanogram. But like I said the answer is to definately wait till your out of tTest depot before you use your HCG,Nolva and clomid. even though your Test level will get back to 500-600 nanogram and after the PCT I wouldn't be surprised if it lowered back down after your done taking all your Test depot and anchilleries .just get alot of exercise and keep a good diet that might help a little bit. I'm not saying you have a bad diet it is obviously AAS usage D-apartic acid will help and so will DHEA after you go throughb the Nolva,HCG and clomid

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2014, 07:08:12 PM »
after your done using the Test. It depends on the doctor you get. I would seek out a Internal Medicine doctor. They deal with adult issues like HRT. Some doctors do pre-bloodwork and say your at 150 nanogram well normal level for somebody like me who is 30 years old is 220-775 nanogram. thats a pretty large margin. If you really are 150 NG then they will put you on HRT but depending on the doctor they might just give you the HRT for 2 months then do bloodwork again and by then after 2 months of being on Human Grade gear you should be in the normal range-(my guess is you will be in the 500-550NG range) then they might give you some arimidex and hcg or they might just cutt your treatment. They also might just keep you on the Testosterone depot it all depends on the doctor and your age.

Don't use the Nolva ,HCg and clomid till after you use the Testosterone cypionate and your levels are back in the normal range. to make a long explanation simple wait till your done using the testosterone and then start your HCG,Nolva and clomid. The doctor should make you come back a month after your test to make sure once you stop the HRT therapy you are still hitting at 500-600 nanogram. But like I said the answer is to definately wait till your out of tTest depot before you use your HCG,Nolva and clomid. even though your Test level will get back to 500-600 nanogram and after the PCT I wouldn't be surprised if it lowered back down after your done taking all your Test depot and anchilleries .just get alot of exercise and keep a good diet that might help a little bit. I'm not saying you have a bad diet it is obviously AAS usage D-apartic acid will help and so will DHEA after you go throughb the Nolva,HCG and clomid

Thanks man!
Can u outline the pct?  Doses and duration?  I go through a doc so it's all hg

Thanks again, very helpful!
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2014, 03:18:12 AM »
well I think the doctors fuck up HRT treatment all the time. Yes it is true 1-2 months on Test depot(Test cypionate_ at just 200mg per week will raise your Test level to about 500 nanogram maybe higher but 500 nanogram is perfectly normal the only thing that worrys me is when they cutt you off the Test depot it will drop back down to 150-200ng so make sure you do bloodwork after the treatment and also a month after your PCT. I would run My PCT like this

I would start shooting HCG about 2 weeks before you run out of Test depot. I start using HCG when I have 2 shots of Test left. I don"t wait till I am totally out and then use HCG. Use 1,500 IU's each shot and I only shoot HCG twice a week but use it for at least a month at minimum. Then when your out of your HCG( I would at least go through 5,000 IU's maybe 10,000 IU's at most) Then when your totally done with your HCG start up the nolvadex and clomid. You def want to use some kind of serm wich would be your nolvadex. I take 20mg almost everyday,sometimes after 2 weeks I start using the Nolva every other day but still at only 20mg that is because I am a little sensitibe to nolva at 40mg. it has made my vision blurry before at high doses,so I find 20mg of nolva is perfect

Now for the clomid I never have any bad experiences so I take 50mg daily for 3-4 weeks. Then after I use up all my HCG,then all my nolva and clomid , I start the toher the counter supplements like DHEA and D- aspartic acid . you never want to take DHEA with any kind of nolva or anchilerie. DHEA is straonger stuff then people make it out to be if it wasn't they wouldn;t dissqualify somebody from the olympics for having to high of a DHEA level. DHEA is banned by USADA. I have gotten great gains and Testosterone boosts from DHEA. The only problem with DHEA is you should not run it for longer then a month and they always tell users to use no more then 50mg but DHEA does not work at its best unless you use 100mg of DHEA. If you are prone to cancer DHEA can bring it out,so you want to be careful if you are prone to cancer. I think they hype The DHEA linked to cancer a little to much but to play it safe keep the dHEA usage to 100mg a day for 30 days.

After you go through everything listed and wait at least a month with no supplements ,no anchileries, No Dhea, go do more bloodwork and see what your Test level is at if it is 500ng or higher then you should be fine. make sure you wait the whole 1 month so you are not getting any assistance from any supplement. I hope you have decent insurance. if you don't getting your T levels checked don;t really cost that much so you should be able to afford 2-3 more T level checks.

If they decided to keep you on the Test depot for life would you stay on it for life? alot of times bodybuilders get into a hole where they have to use Test for the rest of their lives, but since your young this plan should work if you do it 100% correctly

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2014, 04:34:45 AM »

Thanks man!  Very helpful.  I will do this for sure, I'm 35 and I don't want to be on test all my life.   I used to think to be on steroids u got big then you stop you got small, but it's so detailed and messing with hormones is very complicated.  They can really fuck you up mentally as well.

I stopped the deca 3 months ago and was just feeling so tired, no motivation, asking myself why do I even work, and depressed...  Developed ocd and just felt horrible.  Like I said, hormones do much more than just build muscle.

Thanks for the input.   You'd think in 2014 they would have made a substance to build muscle without interfering with hormones hair prostate cancer etc...
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2014, 06:06:08 AM »
Thanks man!  Very helpful.  I will do this for sure, I'm 35 and I don't want to be on test all my life.   I used to think to be on steroids u got big then you stop you got small, but it's so detailed and messing with hormones is very complicated.  They can really fuck you up mentally as well.

I stopped the deca 3 months ago and was just feeling so tired, no motivation, asking myself why do I even work, and depressed...  Developed ocd and just felt horrible.  Like I said, hormones do much more than just build muscle.

Thanks for the input.   You'd think in 2014 they would have made a substance to build muscle without interfering with hormones hair prostate cancer etc...

I def understand. steroids turned me into a prescription drug addict.I had a real hard time sleeping and had alot of anxiety so I started taking valium and got somewhat hooked because it was the only thing that made me pass out. Then I ran out of valium and all my dealer had was xanax and I did not know how powerfull these drugs were and the xanax really knocked me on my ass. I never slept so good in my life! I ran out of xanax during the wekend and I had no idea that xanax would cause withdrawals not just withdrawals but very dangerous withdrawals. Xanax can make a person seizure if they jus stop taking xanax cold turkey.

I knew opiates were addictive and caused withdrawals but this was way worse then opiate withdrawals. It was horrible! I wanted to cry I had never been through anything so uncomfortable and I wasn;t sure what was even going on till I asked the guy who was selling them to me and he did tell me I was not sick, I was just going through xanax withdrawal. I knew I was getting more xanax tuesday so I had to wait 2 days extremely sick till i got more xanax. That was my fault because I didn't do the necessary research before I started taking xanax. Worst mistake I ever made!

I also got real OCD and thought I might have some kind of hepatitis since I was using needles(even though I never shared needles) I started thinking all this weird shit that really made no sense but I went and got bloodwork anyway to make sure. I also thought I possibly had diabetes due to all the exotic shit i was shooting so I got tested for diabetes as well and of course I was negative. So steroid usage and using needles really fucked with my mind. I also was scarred as a guy when I got bloodwork. I waited 9 months before I got bloodwork and I used alot of harsh orals like Halo,M1T,winstrol and I was sure I fucked up my liver but once again that was all in my head because my bloodwork and Test level was fine.
But bottom line the steroids really did fuck with my mind and play tricks on my mind. I was already somehwat OCD but the steroids made my OCD way worse!
I never thought all that would happen when on steroids. I loved the weight and strenth gains but I def paid a little cost as I was a newer user

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2014, 08:47:25 AM »
How are you now?   U off everything?  Is your anxiety and ocd etc better?  If so, what made it better?
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2014, 10:38:25 PM »
How are you now?   U off everything?  Is your anxiety and ocd etc better?  If so, what made it better?

I went back on the Test E and prop,suspension and my test levels eventually got about the same level as yours 190ng so I got androgel 30 packets a month and I also got 5ml vials of watson Test depot a month so I got to use 250mg of Test cyp a month as well as a packet of androgel a day. My Test level went back up into the normnal range in the 700 nanogram range so I for taken off the Test, I was told to use over the counter meds like DHEA and a vitamin B complex as well as D- aspartic acid.

It's hard to tell if my anxiety got better or worse because I never got cutt off my xanax i still have been taking 6mg of xxanax for about 7 years. I def feel alot better on the xanax. my OCD is way better but that is because of the xanax I think I would be a mess if I was not on the xanax or some kind of anti-anxiety Benzo medication.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2014, 03:37:27 AM »
I def understand. steroids turned me into a prescription drug addict.I had a real hard time sleeping and had alot of anxiety so I started taking valium and got somewhat hooked because it was the only thing that made me pass out. Then I ran out of valium and all my dealer had was xanax and I did not know how powerfull these drugs were and the xanax really knocked me on my ass. I never slept so good in my life! I ran out of xanax during the wekend and I had no idea that xanax would cause withdrawals not just withdrawals but very dangerous withdrawals. Xanax can make a person seizure if they jus stop taking xanax cold turkey.

I knew opiates were addictive and caused withdrawals but this was way worse then opiate withdrawals. It was horrible! I wanted to cry I had never been through anything so uncomfortable and I wasn;t sure what was even going on till I asked the guy who was selling them to me and he did tell me I was not sick, I was just going through xanax withdrawal. I knew I was getting more xanax tuesday so I had to wait 2 days extremely sick till i got more xanax. That was my fault because I didn't do the necessary research before I started taking xanax. Worst mistake I ever made!

I also got real OCD and thought I might have some kind of hepatitis since I was using needles(even though I never shared needles) I started thinking all this weird shit that really made no sense but I went and got bloodwork anyway to make sure. I also thought I possibly had diabetes due to all the exotic shit i was shooting so I got tested for diabetes as well and of course I was negative. So steroid usage and using needles really fucked with my mind. I also was scarred as a guy when I got bloodwork. I waited 9 months before I got bloodwork and I used alot of harsh orals like Halo,M1T,winstrol and I was sure I fucked up my liver but once again that was all in my head because my bloodwork and Test level was fine.
But bottom line the steroids really did fuck with my mind and play tricks on my mind. I was already somehwat OCD but the steroids made my OCD way worse!
I never thought all that would happen when on steroids. I loved the weight and strenth gains but I def paid a little cost as I was a newer user

Your story reminded me somewhat of how I was after I recovered from a severe crohns disease flare up several years ago. Extreme anxiety took over a large portion of my life. I was a germaphobe in the worst way. The way my mind would play tricks on me and make me think I was getting sick again was horrifying. I had become incredibly picky on how my food was to be prepared, or else I would throw it away out of fear of food poisoning. Eventually, I was put on paxil. I felt I needed something to help with my problem and it did help.

Years go by and I get to the point I feel like I no longer need the paxil, so slowly taper myself off. Like xanax you can't stop cold turkey. But it wasn't till I stopped taking it, that I feel the biggest portion of progress occurred in me overcoming anxiety. I had to stop with the idea there was a special pill that could heal me. I had to take control back of my mind myself. Through counceling I found I was too absorbed into my own world. So, I started volunteer work in my area, anything to keep me from getting too caught up in my own mind. This was better than any drug I could have been given. Today I can happily say that anxiety for me is a thing of the past.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2014, 09:54:01 AM »

Your story reminded me somewhat of how I was after I recovered from a severe crohns disease flare up several years ago. Extreme anxiety took over a large portion of my life. I was a germaphobe in the worst way. The way my mind would play tricks on me and make me think I was getting sick again was horrifying. I had become incredibly picky on how my food was to be prepared, or else I would throw it away out of fear of food poisoning. Eventually, I was put on paxil. I felt I needed something to help with my problem and it did help.

Years go by and I get to the point I feel like I no longer need the paxil, so slowly taper myself off. Like xanax you can't stop cold turkey. But it wasn't till I stopped taking it, that I feel the biggest portion of progress occurred in me overcoming anxiety. I had to stop with the idea there was a special pill that could heal me. I had to take control back of my mind myself. Through counceling I found I was too absorbed into my own world. So, I started volunteer work in my area, anything to keep me from getting too caught up in my own mind. This was better than any drug I could have been given. Today I can happily say that anxiety for me is a thing of the past.

I had that exact same problem as well! I couldn;t even eat out at any kind of fast food joint or restaurant ! I would always think of the weirdest shit like " I bet that guy who made my burger didnlt wash his hands after he took a piss earlier that day,or I bet somebody snezed back there on all the burgers just obsessing about things that didnlt make much sense or another one was I bet the meat they use is old and I'll get sick. I started eating at home ONLY! when I used to work I would just drink a RTD protein shake. I couldn;t bring myself to eat at any kind of fast food or pizza by the slice joint.

To this day i am still a serious germaphobic! I just eat very good foods at my house that I usually buy at Trader joes or whole foods.  Life has gotten alot better since I have ben eating just at home. even with the xanax eating out is to overwhelming for me.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2014, 10:05:40 PM »

I had that exact same problem as well! I couldn;t even eat out at any kind of fast food joint or restaurant ! I would always think of the weirdest shit like " I bet that guy who made my burger didnlt wash his hands after he took a piss earlier that day,or I bet somebody snezed back there on all the burgers just obsessing about things that didnlt make much sense or another one was I bet the meat they use is old and I'll get sick. I started eating at home ONLY! when I used to work I would just drink a RTD protein shake. I couldn;t bring myself to eat at any kind of fast food or pizza by the slice joint.

To this day i am still a serious germaphobic! I just eat very good foods at my house that I usually buy at Trader joes or whole foods.  Life has gotten alot better since I have ben eating just at home. even with the xanax eating out is to overwhelming for me.

Yes! I would think a lot of the same with my food too. Thinking up all sorts of weird shit that they could being doing with my food. But just a month ago I had fast food. First time in many years. Burger King. Did not taste anything like I remembered as a kid. Fries was OK though. Felt like someone punched me in the ribs the next day with cardio though. Haha.

But I remember I had a big deal with numbers and things pointing to the right with my anxiety. I HAD to have anything I placed down pointing to the right. Also, my "good" numbers were 4,7, and 8. The "bad" ones were 6 and 9.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2014, 11:03:09 PM »
Yes! I would think a lot of the same with my food too. Thinking up all sorts of weird shit that they could being doing with my food. But just a month ago I had fast food. First time in many years. Burger King. Did not taste anything like I remembered as a kid. Fries was OK though. Felt like someone punched me in the ribs the next day with cardio though. Haha.

But I remember I had a big deal with numbers and things pointing to the right with my anxiety. I HAD to have anything I placed down pointing to the right. Also, my "good" numbers were 4,7, and 8. The "bad" ones were 6 and 9.
Your wife must have been disappointed with you. ::)

;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2014, 11:06:40 PM »
right. but I cant get my girl pregnant (she had to stop pill for medical reasons,,  and im not pulling out or using a condom either), so maybe I should just get back on test (I know its not best for pregnancy prevention, but better prevention than HCG and clomid, lol).

Failed basic biology and sex Ed. it seems.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2014, 05:08:46 AM »
Failed basic biology and sex Ed. it seems.

No, it's proven test lowers sperm count.  Mine is already super low, and test basically drops mine to zero
you are gay.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2014, 10:32:08 AM »
No, it's proven test lowers sperm count.  Mine is already super low, and test basically drops mine to zero

Men with low sperm counts still get women pregnant. Furthermore, do you know what your sperm count actually is, either on or off test? With one testicle and not much of a libido, I produced two offspring. It can happen when you least expect it.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2014, 06:58:56 PM »
Men with low sperm counts still get women pregnant. Furthermore, do you know what your sperm count actually is, either on or off test? With one testicle and not much of a libido, I produced two offspring. It can happen when you least expect it.

Mine off was 1 million.  Took a crap load of hcg and clomid to get it to ten million and got my wife prego with twins
On deca it was basically zero
you are gay.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2014, 09:30:48 PM »
Mine off was 1 million.  Took a crap load of hcg and clomid to get it to ten million and got my wife prego with twins
On deca it was basically zero

How many million little pollywogs does it take to fertilize an egg? That is the question.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2014, 11:15:54 PM »

men with low sperm counts have women who get pregnant by other men and led to believe it's theirs.