Author Topic: Bodybuilding is about a complete physique and not solely on width!  (Read 6979 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: to all the phil bashers
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2014, 09:37:08 PM »
Almost as bad as Dexter winning the Mr. O is little Phil Heath winning the O.
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2014, 10:30:07 PM »
Almost as bad as Dexter winning the Mr. O is little Phil Heath winning the O.
Dexter winning was the best thing to happen to bodybuilding, shit was getting carried away, especially the bellies, it is still not like the 90's but it is better.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Bodybuilding is about a complete physique and not solely on width!
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2014, 10:33:03 PM »
Dexter winning was a good move.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2014, 10:49:05 PM »
Dexter winning was the best thing to happen to bodybuilding, shit was getting carried away, especially the bellies, it is still not like the 90's but it is better.

;D ;D

I do agree that he was better than Cutler and probably even Phil.

The problem is that everyone now gets compared to Ronnie. I mean, nothing beats this.

X

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2014, 11:02:18 PM »
Anyone who doesn't have a Mr O title of their own shouldn't be allowed to criticize Phil for his narrow clavicles, line-crossing, or pompous attitude.  Until we've worked hard enough, and shown the nutritional discipline necessary to win a Sandow or three, we should STFU with the criticism.  Being a fan means you should SUPPORT the athlete.  Pointing out ANY flaw makes one a HATER, not a fan.  

True fans of the sport actually go to the shows and seminars.  They buy the DVDs and apparel.  Haters sit safely behind their keyboards and spout insults.  They don't understand the dedication it takes to become a champion.  Maybe one day these types will emerge from their parent's basements, attics and garages to actually get involved in the sport.  Until then us true fans will ignore the peanut gallery. 

Instead we will focus on positive developments.  Personally I'm excited that Jay isn't ruling out a comeback.  I can only imagine how crazy he'll look if he comes back again.  His muscle maturity will be through the roof.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2014, 11:07:09 PM »
Jay is shot

done as a turkey @ thanksgiving

he was gifted 8th or 9th last year

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2014, 11:08:07 PM »
True fans of the sport actually go to the shows and seminars.  They buy the DVDs and apparel.  Haters sit safely behind their keyboards and spout insults.  They don't understand the dedication it takes to become a champion.  Maybe one day these types will emerge from their parent's basements, attics and garages to actually get involved in the sport.  Until then us true fans will ignore the peanut gallery. 

Instead we will focus on positive developments.  Personally I'm excited that Jay isn't ruling out a comeback.  I can only imagine how crazy he'll look if he comes back again.  His muscle maturity will be through the roof.
Brother I was going to say ''EXCELLENT POST'' until that Jay returning comment lol  :D

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2014, 11:23:05 PM »
Jay is shot

done as a turkey @ thanksgiving

he was gifted 8th or 9th last year

I have learned to never count out a Champion. 

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2014, 02:43:14 AM »
S

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2014, 12:09:48 PM »

True fans sound a little odd. Something went wrong, for sure.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2014, 11:00:08 PM »
;D ;D

I do agree that he was better than Cutler and probably even Phil.

The problem is that everyone now gets compared to Ronnie. I mean, nothing beats this.

The GREATEST ever!!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2014, 01:01:34 AM »
Don't expect Phil or anyone to be as good as Ronnie but just compare Ronnie's muscle with Phil's; it looks like they are made of two completely different substances.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2014, 01:14:19 AM »
Don't expect Phil or anyone to be as good as Ronnie but just compare Ronnie's muscle with Phil's; it looks like they are made of two completely different substances.

Ronnie was taking dat dere cell tech.

Crazy

X