Author Topic: msten...new superdrol  (Read 11709 times)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
msten...new superdrol
« on: June 28, 2014, 02:39:26 PM »
Anyone have experience with msten... The new pro hormone supposed to be a superdrol clone?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

whitewidow

Re: msten...new superdrol
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 02:11:18 AM »
Anyone have experience with msten... The new pro hormone supposed to be a superdrol clone?

I have not used this product but I did take a look at the structure and the history of the product and it is not a new product it has been out for over a year. It is not the same structure as superdrol at all! Just because they appear to be similar the most minimal tweak to a formula changes the whole compound. This product is way weaker then superdrol. I think you would have better luck with DMZ, or just order real superdrol from one of the many UGL's who still make it please don;t PM me and ask who and what labs are still making superdrol but anybody who is into the game and knows their way around the boards knows they can still buy superdrol from a top source as long as they have good references to back them up.

I personally think these products are a little harsh and you might be better off using something more mild like real anavar or eal Dbol or drol. Don;t get me wrong I have tried my fair share of designer steroids like M1T,Halodrol-50,Superdrol,MOHN, and they all did amazing things but sometimes its best to stick to the drugs that have been tested more and for way longer and have a actual pharmaceutical use.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 03:42:11 AM »
I've tried both DMZ and msten and they are both shit
m14add, halodrol and epistane are the only currently legal oral steroids worth a shit

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 04:09:29 AM »
I've tried both DMZ and msten and they are both shit
m14add, halodrol and epistane are the only currently legal oral steroids worth a shit

True. M1,4ADD is like a hybrid Dianabol that shit will get you big and strong. YHalodrol was the most insane shit I have used when it comes to oral steroids but I used the very first gaspari nbatch before it got changed. the batch I tried had the DMT mixed in  and the masking agent in the drug as well. it wasn"t the regular Turinabol like product gaspari release 1 month later. the stuff i got I got at the 05 Olympia and it was off the market within 3 weeks. very few people got to try it. even the halodrol-50 gaspari brough out after that batch was pulled off the market maybe 7-8 month later and people had great results with that product as well basically just legal TBol.

I wouldn;t say DMZ is shit I think it depends wich batch you might have tried bu if you had tried M1,4ADD and halodrol it would not seem very strong compared to those 2 drugs those are full blown potent steroids. Real Deal sledge superdrol is up there as well.

TEMPER

• Getbig III

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 06:59:41 PM »
True. M1,4ADD is like a hybrid Dianabol that shit will get you big and strong. YHalodrol was the most insane shit I have used when it comes to oral steroids but I used the very first gaspari nbatch before it got changed. the batch I tried had the DMT mixed in  and the masking agent in the drug as well. it wasn"t the regular Turinabol like product gaspari release 1 month later. the stuff i got I got at the 05 Olympia and it was off the market within 3 weeks. very few people got to try it. even the halodrol-50 gaspari brough out after that batch was pulled off the market maybe 7-8 month later and people had great results with that product as well basically just legal TBol.

I wouldn;t say DMZ is shit I think it depends wich batch you might have tried bu if you had tried M1,4ADD and halodrol it would not seem very strong compared to those 2 drugs those are full blown potent steroids. Real Deal sledge superdrol is up there as well.

The m14add was like an oral boldenone. I think it also partially converts to dihydroboldenone. My arms blew up very quickly and my arms have always been hard to grow. Nothing else has grown my arms like that did! I got very vascular on it as well. Strength was much better than dbol

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 04:23:37 AM »
The m14add was like an oral boldenone. I think it also partially converts to dihydroboldenone. My arms blew up very quickly and my arms have always been hard to grow. Nothing else has grown my arms like that did! I got very vascular on it as well. Strength was much better than dbol

I sold supplements in a shop for years and we carried M1,4ADD and it is more like dianabol with leaner gains alot of power lifters loved to buy the M1,4ADD.It's a great product especially the M1,4ADD made buy Omega labs it seems that brand people seemed to like the best.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2014, 02:36:14 PM »
I've tried both a few months ago. They are nothing like superdrol. I've tried dmz on it's own too. 45mg is the bare minimum.. 60mg it starts being fantastic. Msten, I'm dissapointed.

60mg dmz for 6-7 weeks delivers nice steady lean gains, great aggression and focus in the gym, you definitely feel on.

There's nothing like superdrol on the market.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 05:06:49 PM »
I've tried both a few months ago. They are nothing like superdrol. I've tried dmz on it's own too. 45mg is the bare minimum.. 60mg it starts being fantastic. Msten, I'm dissapointed.

60mg dmz for 6-7 weeks delivers nice steady lean gains, great aggression and focus in the gym, you definitely feel on.

There's nothing like superdrol on the market.
I pop 10 mgs of superdrol everyonce in a while nowadays. Superdrol is badass

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 07:21:34 PM »
I haven't been able to find any superdrol in a while :-/

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 07:40:17 PM »

I have access to it, but there's not really a large enough market for it for most of us to carry it anymore considering it's the same cost as var and proviron as far as orals are concerned... I believe tbol is the same as well, maybe very slightly cheaper, but again, there's not a large enough market for tbol either.

I could probably produce a superdrol/tbol/var liquid oral mixture at about 7mg of each per ml and sell the shit at $45/bottle, but I'd be sitting on a ton of inventory as most ppl would probably only buy 3-4 bottles and realize it's not as great as the price would indicate and they'd rather use 25mg/day dbol or winstrol for 2/3 the price.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 08:31:42 PM »

My list has it for $4.50/g 100g minimum. I've never tried it but that's expensive compared to Dbol 1.75/g or Anadrol 2.20/g Winny 1.80/g..Is it really THAT good?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 10:03:23 PM »
Try it and find out. 20-30mg per day is plenty to make ridiculous solid gains in both strength and size within a month to 5 weeks max (wouldn't run more than that). 50mg is probably the highest dose I've heard anyone run it, it's insane and very toxic though. To summarize, every workout will be a PR. Not shitty bloat and piss away water like drol or dbol.

I have no idea why more labs are not producing it. It was always cheap to make when it was legal (from china) so go figure? It's better than dbol or anadrol.

Used to be sold on average for 20 bux per bottle containing 90x10mg pills.

The downside is how toxic it is and how it can only be really run 4-5 weeks, even 3 week cycles are common with it. Gains are quick in both size and strength.. toxicity and lethargy are quick too with it lol... However to retain the gains.. shit ton of food + high dose injectables a must on cycle and post superdrol cycle

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2014, 10:42:47 PM »
Try it and find out. 20-30mg per day is plenty to make ridiculous solid gains in both strength and size within a month to 5 weeks max (wouldn't run more than that). 50mg is probably the highest dose I've heard anyone run it, it's insane and very toxic though. To summarize, every workout will be a PR. Not shitty bloat and piss away water like drol or dbol.

I have no idea why more labs are not producing it. It was always cheap to make when it was legal (from china) so go figure? It's better than dbol or anadrol.

Used to be sold on average for 20 bux per bottle containing 90x10mg pills.

The downside is how toxic it is and how it can only be really run 4-5 weeks, even 3 week cycles are common with it. Gains are quick in both size and strength.. toxicity and lethargy are quick too with it lol... However to retain the gains.. shit ton of food + high dose injectables a must on cycle and post superdrol cycle

Fuck.
Important strength competition coming up for me. I was going to go with halotestin but now you have me doubting myself as I have a few lbs I can gain. Don't want to run both though and certainly not 3 weeks of sdol and 3 weeks of halo lol.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2014, 02:52:43 AM »
Fuck.
Important strength competition coming up for me. I was going to go with halotestin but now you have me doubting myself as I have a few lbs I can gain. Don't want to run both though and certainly not 3 weeks of sdol and 3 weeks of halo lol.

I wouldn't stress it. If you have real Halo from a REAL USA Pharmacy company like Upjohn I think it make you way more agressive then superdrol. Superdrol has the tendency to make one lazy! Now if you just have UGL Halo I hope it at least has a good reputation. Another thing is and I know this for fact since I sold supplements for years out of a shop is superdrol made alot of people pazy and kind of sick within days. Alot of guys couldn't eat as much as they wanted too. The superdrol would make it so they were not as hungry as usual.

Superdrol also dpended on the batch you got! The earlier batches were much stronger! I am talking about before superdrol was even sold in caps there was a site where sledge(matt chaill) the guy who brought superdrol to the worled sold almost 100% raw superdrol powder, Now those batches sledge sold people would be setting personal bests everyday,it was crazy how strong sledges batches were. Sledge started designer supplements and his first superdrol that wnt into caps with filler was pretty good but not quite as good as the powder who told people to make into a oral liquid. The first batch in caps was still close to 98.5% and guys were getting fucking insanely big because I would sell the stuff to these guys and 2 weeks later sometimes just a week later they would come in to buy some whey protein and they would look fucking huge! We were right next to a 24 Hr fitness so we had alot of people taking superdrol and other hormones but by the time the caps came out the FDA had banned all the other Designer drugs, so all we had to sell was superdrol,M1P, Finigenx, and M1A.

superdrol really did come out at a great time. By the 3rd batch 2nd batch in caps designer supplements the brand sledge owned decided to sell the rights to superdrol to kevin smith because Sledge(Matt cahill) had to go do jail time because so crazy 14 year old was buying sledges DNP because her coaches told her she was too fat! The poor girl had already lost a crazy amount of weight so she decided to overdose on matts DNP and she ended up dead and she had left a not so matt got a few uears in jail for that whole bullshit.

I don;t think matt knew the girl was that young. So There were only 1 or 2 batches that were in capsuls lableed under the desinger supplemts name that hit the market but way more was sold way before online just in raw powder and I did see and hear about many personal records being broken. I personally thought the first batch of Halodrol-50 that bruce kneller made with theb TBol/DMT and the masking agent was a bit stronger I hit more personal records on the original halodrol-50 with the Tbol,Desoxy methyl testosterone ,and the masking agent both products were very insane especially considering nthey were both legal. hell A guy who started his halodrol-50 cycle the same time as me(a bit older and drank a little) he turned yellow within days and got jaundice and wound up in the emergency room.

Bottom line once matt was not in control of the superdrol it was not as strong. i think REAL Halo would be a better choice especially if it's Upjohn I wouldn;t fuck with stenox but if you have Upjohn your in good shape. I would take a good amount of Upjohn halo over superdrol anyday especially the not so good superdrol that is going around these days. Like ESFitness said they don;t even produce it like they used to that is why the price got so high! No way in hell it was ever that expensive back in 2005 guys were buying kilos of it and going through them fast! and it seems the more they produce the higher the quaity is. I would think it would be the oither way around but it usually isn't the more that gets produced the higher the potentcy from what I have seen over the years, same thing happened with M1T you can still get M1T but it's not nearly as potent as it use to be 95% these days from the best M1T used to be 98.5-99.5% per batch now 95% is the highest you will ever see.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2014, 02:55:13 AM »
Superdrol take the desire to train hair and be aggressive right the fuck out of me. Dead all the time. I actually need to take preworkout to be able to be aggresive in the gym on superdrol.

doesnt matter with that shit though, as long as you get through workout, youre putting on size and strength. Crazy shit

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2014, 03:21:40 AM »
I wouldn't stress it. If you have real Halo from a REAL USA Pharmacy company like Upjohn I think it make you way more agressive then superdrol. Superdrol has the tendency to make one lazy! Now if you just have UGL Halo I hope it at least has a good reputation. Another thing is and I know this for fact since I sold supplements for years out of a shop is superdrol made alot of people pazy and kind of sick within days. Alot of guys couldn't eat as much as they wanted too. The superdrol would make it so they were not as hungry as usual.

Superdrol also dpended on the batch you got! The earlier batches were much stronger! I am talking about before superdrol was even sold in caps there was a site where sledge(matt chaill) the guy who brought superdrol to the worled sold almost 100% raw superdrol powder, Now those batches sledge sold people would be setting personal bests everyday,it was crazy how strong sledges batches were. Sledge started designer supplements and his first superdrol that wnt into caps with filler was pretty good but not quite as good as the powder who told people to make into a oral liquid. The first batch in caps was still close to 98.5% and guys were getting fucking insanely big because I would sell the stuff to these guys and 2 weeks later sometimes just a week later they would come in to buy some whey protein and they would look fucking huge! We were right next to a 24 Hr fitness so we had alot of people taking superdrol and other hormones but by the time the caps came out the FDA had banned all the other Designer drugs, so all we had to sell was superdrol,M1P, Finigenx, and M1A.

superdrol really did come out at a great time. By the 3rd batch 2nd batch in caps designer supplements the brand sledge owned decided to sell the rights to superdrol to kevin smith because Sledge(Matt cahill) had to go do jail time because so crazy 14 year old was buying sledges DNP because her coaches told her she was too fat! The poor girl had already lost a crazy amount of weight so she decided to overdose on matts DNP and she ended up dead and she had left a not so matt got a few uears in jail for that whole bullshit.

I don;t think matt knew the girl was that young. So There were only 1 or 2 batches that were in capsuls lableed under the desinger supplemts name that hit the market but way more was sold way before online just in raw powder and I did see and hear about many personal records being broken. I personally thought the first batch of Halodrol-50 that bruce kneller made with theb TBol/DMT and the masking agent was a bit stronger I hit more personal records on the original halodrol-50 with the Tbol,Desoxy methyl testosterone ,and the masking agent both products were very insane especially considering nthey were both legal. hell A guy who started his halodrol-50 cycle the same time as me(a bit older and drank a little) he turned yellow within days and got jaundice and wound up in the emergency room.

Bottom line once matt was not in control of the superdrol it was not as strong. i think REAL Halo would be a better choice especially if it's Upjohn I wouldn;t fuck with stenox but if you have Upjohn your in good shape. I would take a good amount of Upjohn halo over superdrol anyday especially the not so good superdrol that is going around these days. Like ESFitness said they don;t even produce it like they used to that is why the price got so high! No way in hell it was ever that expensive back in 2005 guys were buying kilos of it and going through them fast! and it seems the more they produce the higher the quaity is. I would think it would be the oither way around but it usually isn't the more that gets produced the higher the potentcy from what I have seen over the years, same thing happened with M1T you can still get M1T but it's not nearly as potent as it use to be 95% these days from the best M1T used to be 98.5-99.5% per batch now 95% is the highest you will ever see.

Nice, I think I said before but I really enjoy your history lessons of the black market.
The halo and superdrol is just the stuff coming out of China. Now a lot of people on the forums have said it is good, but there does tend to be a lot of shilling on forums.
At the very least I am expecting something that is probably a combination of halo and methyltren. It's GOOD, I know that. But if it is actually halotestin or not I have no clue! The superdrol is also allegedly pretty good! The people on the gh15 seem to really like this brand of superdrol but I forgot the name. But I know that a lot of shilling goes on there as well

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2014, 06:35:04 AM »
I bought a shit ton along time ago when i knew it was good to go and way before it got banned now I have a dwindling stock.
I have access to it, but there's not really a large enough market for it for most of us to carry it anymore considering it's the same cost as var and proviron as far as orals are concerned... I believe tbol is the same as well, maybe very slightly cheaper, but again, there's not a large enough market for tbol either.

I could probably produce a superdrol/tbol/var liquid oral mixture at about 7mg of each per ml and sell the shit at $45/bottle, but I'd be sitting on a ton of inventory as most ppl would probably only buy 3-4 bottles and realize it's not as great as the price would indicate and they'd rather use 25mg/day dbol or winstrol for 2/3 the price.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2014, 10:36:39 AM »
Nice, I think I said before but I really enjoy your history lessons of the black market.
The halo and superdrol is just the stuff coming out of China. Now a lot of people on the forums have said it is good, but there does tend to be a lot of shilling on forums.
At the very least I am expecting something that is probably a combination of halo and methyltren. It's GOOD, I know that. But if it is actually halotestin or not I have no clue! The superdrol is also allegedly pretty good! The people on the gh15 seem to really like this brand of superdrol but I forgot the name. But I know that a lot of shilling goes on there as well

I have serious doubts about the ugl halotestin being actual halotestin.. the cost to produce it is more than what primo is. like 25-28x the cost of what it costs to produce dbol/winny/drol, and about 8x the cost to produce var and proviron (and tbol and superdrol)... so unless you're paying 20x the price per mg as you would for var, the source is likely to underdose it or cut it with proviron and/or methyl-test (shit.. or even superdrol).

it'd be cheaper for the source to put out methyltest and femara (since methyltest bloats you, but gives you aggression, and halo is non-aromatizing.. so you'd get he aggression that's expected w/o the bloat from methyl-test).

it's so expensive that I only carry it for personal use and move it to established customers so I don't mind making just enough on it to break even

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2014, 01:36:20 PM »
dmz is decent

T

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2014, 07:35:23 PM »
I have serious doubts about the ugl halotestin being actual halotestin.. the cost to produce it is more than what primo is. like 25-28x the cost of what it costs to produce dbol/winny/drol, and about 8x the cost to produce var and proviron (and tbol and superdrol)... so unless you're paying 20x the price per mg as you would for var, the source is likely to underdose it or cut it with proviron and/or methyl-test (shit.. or even superdrol).

it'd be cheaper for the source to put out methyltest and femara (since methyltest bloats you, but gives you aggression, and halo is non-aromatizing.. so you'd get he aggression that's expected w/o the bloat from methyl-test).

it's so expensive that I only carry it for personal use and move it to established customers so I don't mind making just enough on it to break even

You think oral testosterone gives you aggression on par with HALO...ROFL are you nuts?

Only a couple compounds could remotely compare to legit HALO for powerlifting meet levels of aggression etc.

1. Dimethyltrienolone <- won't find it
2. Methyltrienolone
3. Cheque drops
4. MENT
5. Tren
6. Superdrol
7. Normethandrolone <- won't find it

If I popped methyl test I would instantly know not a godamn thing is going to happen, and accept the fact that I just got completely raped for $50/g of Halo.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2014, 08:03:10 PM »
rotfl DIMETHYL trienelone?

Now I've heard it all  ;D

imo, superdrol>>tren both in gains and aggression sorry. In general injectables can't compare to orals.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2014, 08:26:57 PM »

You think oral testosterone gives you aggression on par with HALO...ROFL are you nuts?

Only a couple compounds could remotely compare to legit HALO for powerlifting meet levels of aggression etc.

1. Dimethyltrienolone <- won't find it
2. Methyltrienolone
3. Cheque drops
4. MENT
5. Tren
6. Superdrol
7. Normethandrolone <- won't find it

If I popped methyl test I would instantly know not a godamn thing is going to happen, and accept the fact that I just got completely raped for $50/g of Halo.

on par? not particularly.. but does it increase aggression in the gym for a short period? absolutely.

and I'd put Cheque Drops as #1 and halo as #2.

... and personally, I don't feel much noticeable aggression with methyltrienolone. visible results and strength increases? absolutely.. the most powerful AAS I've ever experienced (and I've been very open about that here), but I get more aggression from 500/wk tren than I do from 2mg/day MT.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2014, 08:40:16 PM »
I was very underwhelmed by trestolone (MENT)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2014, 05:56:39 PM »
All the PH forums are raving about trestolone being a gift from God. I've never gotten my hands on it nor know where to (being PH forums they make it sound OTC).

What I actually want to try is Halo and Methyltrienelone though. My source had halo for a short while in 5mg tabs.. but I never bothered getting it. Methyltrienelone .. could not get. I need a place to get superdrol too still urgh.

Looks like I will have to run some dzine 6 weeks to rebound (ramadan now -- long fasts).