Author Topic: Cruising/year round dosages...  (Read 3369 times)

Core

• Getbig III
Cruising/year round dosages...
« on: June 28, 2014, 08:14:16 PM »
How do you guys like to go about cruising/running compounds year round? I've just run a pretty intense 8 week blast of low test high mast and high tren, with a little NPP thrown in there too. I was up to 1.6g of gear at the end, but I've gotten to the point where I'm happy with how I look for the time being (muslce memory is a beautiful thing). That was the goal from the beginning. Build back up to previous level fast, then maintain or grow slowly from there on out. Mission accomplished. I also want to avoid burning out from going too hard too long like I've done before and waste my gains by going cold turkey when I get sick of training and pinning.

Thus, I've started a regimen of 250mg test e and 200mg masteron e, pinned half of the dose into each triceps this morning then I went to train arms and holy pump it was a great workout. Bostin lloyd might be a synthol retard but he's got one thing right, pinning in the muscle your about to train is the way forward. I'm considering adding a little deca to this later on maybe in a couple months, just 1cc a week to keep things rock solid. I want to find a dose I can run for most of the year safely, and look good with one BLAST a year for 8-10 weeks. I've got plenty of goodies available, so I'll just have to have a little play and figure it out. Marathon, not a sprint! I had to sprint a little to catch up though LOL.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Re: Cruising/year round dosages...
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 06:58:55 AM »
To answer your question, I cruise on 500mg/wk of test e. I find at 500 (ugl) I feel good, only pin twice a week, and strength is still ridiculous after coming off a 1g blast. I know its recommended to drop down to 250mg or so, but I'm only 25 and if I'm going to push it, then I might as well do it while my body can take it.

I've always been afraid to pin small muscles like bis/tris or weird places like pecs or lats. Does it really make such a huge difference when pinning pre-workout? And how long before you work out? I always pin either at night (after workout) or in the morning 3 or 4 hours prior to workout.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 07:13:07 AM »
Enough test so that you don't shrink and then 1-2cc of your favourite compound at various times of the year to get a look you want

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 09:13:36 AM »
Enough test so that you don't shrink and then 1-2cc of your favourite compound at various times of the year to get a look you want

Assuming you mean that this level slowly grows along with lean mass levels?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 08:14:01 PM »
Assuming you mean that this level slowly grows along with lean mass levels?

Yeah
But I imagine 250mg is plenty for most

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 09:57:19 PM »
1g cruise (mix of gear not just test) all year long and 2-3g when blasting for a month or two.

Been two years on now. I need to be legitimately on trt anyway so I can get away with not ever getting off. Per year put 100lbs on the big lifts and 10lbs of solid hard mass. Only recently regressed some due to personal life matters, otherwise it's been steady progress always.

Anyone can pack on 30lbs of bloat and fat in 3 months. So 10lbs of kept solid mass in a year is good to go.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 05:05:16 AM »
1g cruise (mix of gear not just test) all year long and 2-3g when blasting for a month or two.

Been two years on now. I need to be legitimately on trt anyway so I can get away with not ever getting off. Per year put 100lbs on the big lifts and 10lbs of solid hard mass. Only recently regressed some due to personal life matters, otherwise it's been steady progress always.

Anyone can pack on 30lbs of bloat and fat in 3 months. So 10lbs of kept solid mass in a year is good to go.

Do You rotate compounds or have Your favourite which You run year round ( other than test ofc )?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 05:46:48 AM »
I keep a base of test a base of nandro either deca or Npp and masteron in and out for bloat estrogen control. In the summer I try things like primo.