Author Topic: do the pros ever, ever cycle off and go cold turkey?  (Read 2057 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
do the pros ever, ever cycle off and go cold turkey?
« on: January 26, 2006, 02:16:33 PM »
i was always wondering this for those of you in the know who know whose who (pros, top amateur npc competitors) and who have themselves are now on the juice. i wonder do the pros and top national amatuer competitors ever cycle off their juice? how many times a year and for how long if so? when their off the juice, do they still take some kind of testosterone boosting supplements?

thanks for the replies!

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
Re: do the pros ever, ever cycle off and go cold turkey?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 02:37:10 PM »
i know alot of the pro's take at least a few months off per year.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 07:29:07 PM »
i bet some take breaks vut the likely hood of that happening often is slim, i bet ALOT of them juice yr round and when they do actually take a break, they dont train or eat they way they should, i saw a pic of gunter and he obviouisly was taken a break and i bet he stopped training till he got back on.\

muscle
muscle

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 07:50:42 PM »
Levrone he takes breaks

BigIronMike25

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 07:08:41 AM »
i was always wondering this for those of you in the know who know whose who (pros, top amateur npc competitors) and who have themselves are now on the juice. i wonder do the pros and top national amatuer competitors ever cycle off their juice? how many times a year and for how long if so? when their off the juice, do they still take some kind of testosterone boosting supplements?

thanks for the replies!

I know good ol JUMBO PALUMBO reccomends to take at least 2months completely OFF per year to let the body recover a little

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2006, 10:55:23 AM »
i know kevin only juiced and trained as he was getting ready for a contest, otherwise, he took a complete break from the game. thats good for him as he looks real healthy still, as for palumbo, no so healthy looking, looks pretty weird to me, like a horror movie character. scary bros

muscle

muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2006, 12:44:39 AM »

Right after the Olympia, Ronnie takes a couple months off to clean out receptor sites and he doesn't train as much either.  He gets smaller and retains more bodyfat, but he's still very large.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...