Author Topic: don't even think about doing juice after at least 5 years? true?  (Read 2030 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hi everyone! i read just recently somewhere that guys shouldn't even think or consider about going the roid route until they have at least 5 years of consistent hard training with the best diet and best supplementation including those pro-hormones. true or not?!!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: don't even think about doing juice after at least 5 years? true?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 05:43:29 PM »
hi everyone! i read just recently somewhere that guys shouldn't even think or consider about going the roid route until they have at least 5 years of consistent hard training with the best diet and best supplementation including those pro-hormones. true or not?!!!

I'd say true.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 07:26:15 PM »
again true but who really does that, ill tell u that i waited about three yrs of hard training and probably could have waited longer buyt i made the choice to cross over to the dark side early in the game but thats my decision and i do everything by the books so i dont take anything off my life. its ur choice\

muscle
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 08:45:41 PM »
again true but who really does that, ill tell u that i waited about three yrs of hard training and probably could have waited longer buyt i made the choice to cross over to the dark side early in the game but thats my decision and i do everything by the books so i dont take anything off my life. its ur choice\

muscle
True it is your choice and you are responsable for your own actions. But I'm willing to bet you were more versed on the subject then most your age. Most guys who jump in early usually have absolutely no clue to what they are doing. You seem to have a pretty good head on your shoulders concerning AAS, so props for that.

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2006, 08:59:02 PM »

untrue... juice after a few months trainin if you like.

as soon as your trainin and eatin habit is bedded down.. get on the needles my son.

5 years wasted ... could have been two years with the same developement by usin 'enhancements'.

flame away .. i dont give a sh'it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 09:06:28 PM »
untrue... juice after a few months trainin if you like.

as soon as your trainin and eatin habit is bedded down.. get on the needles my son.

5 years wasted ... could have been two years with the same developement by usin 'enhancements'.

flame away .. i dont give a sh'it.

Do you have any logical basis for your statement or are you just talking out of your ass ::)

You don't give a shit... well fine, but your still wrong.

Gear should be used as a tool, as an asset to assist in a foundation that already exist. Starting on gear right from the beginning is like trying to build a house on top of mud. There is no foundation, which means there is no base for the house to stand on.

Making statements like you just made are horrible,  because statements like this are harmfull for the impressionably young.

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 09:14:34 PM »

b'ullshit arnold.

steroids are not somethin you 'earn'  .. they merely increase protein synthesis and display androgenic effects.

tell me why dya need to earn 5 years in the gym to take em ??

wouldnt it be logical to be certain that a guy no matter what stage in his trainin is gonna get accelerated growth and developement by usin em.

its pretty straight forward when you look at it without myth and dogma cloudin your judgement. an efficiency argument , from A to B quicker than the natty route.

anyways im goin to bed... see you all tomorrow  8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 09:24:32 PM »
b'ullshit arnold.

steroids are not somethin you 'earn'  .. they merely increase protein synthesis and display androgenic effects.

wouldnt it be logical to be certain that a guy no matter what stage in his trainin is gonna get accelerated growth and developement by usin em.

its pretty straight forward when you look at it without myth and dogma cloudin your judgement. an efficiency argument , from A to B quicker than the natty route.

Do what you want, think what you want. I've given my opinion and I stand by it.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2006, 09:50:47 PM »
b'ullshit arnold.

He can use the time to learn about AAS and every single scenario he might encounter so when he's actually experiencing it, nothing will be a suprise.  Kind of like pre-contest prep for a bodybuilder.......finish ing touches of knowledge.  He needs to have everything down in his mind so when the time comes it's just a matter of injecting and observing how his body responds to the gear.  All this is intuitive and I don't think it would serve his purposes to jump right in to the deep end of the AAS pool when he doesn't even know the basics of how to cycle and which AAS would best suit his goals.

It's a deep game, nothing you just jump in to for a thrill.  If you want to get sloppy and learn some hard lessons, by all means just go right in to it and start, but if you are in this for the long haul you would be better served by researching and becoming your own guru first.

That's my last word.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

BigIronMike25

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2006, 07:21:15 AM »

I'd say true...but it doesnt neccesarily have to be 5yrs....for some it could mean only 2-3yrs or so....i do believe that you do need at least a good "base" to work with before using AAS....just my humble opinion

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2006, 07:45:02 AM »
He can use the time to learn about AAS and every single scenario he might encounter so when he's actually experiencing it, nothing will be a suprise.  Kind of like pre-contest prep for a bodybuilder.......finish ing touches of knowledge.  He needs to have everything down in his mind so when the time comes it's just a matter of injecting and observing how his body responds to the gear.  All this is intuitive and I don't think it would serve his purposes to jump right in to the deep end of the AAS pool when he doesn't even know the basics of how to cycle and which AAS would best suit his goals.

It's a deep game, nothing you just jump in to for a thrill.  If you want to get sloppy and learn some hard lessons, by all means just go right in to it and start, but if you are in this for the long haul you would be better served by researching and becoming your own guru first.

That's my last word.

DIV

huh???

i think you've gone a bit over the top there... as i said roids are somethin to use at anytime not somethin you earn.

guys on HRT and burns victims dont have to go to the gym for half their life before the docs get em on the juice!

and thats all that BB steroid useage is .. takin greater than medically prescribed doseages . its not rocket science , its not even an art... roids are crude and basically very simple to use.

all a newby needs to do is pick a newby cycle off the web ... get the ancillarys in ... and bobs your dad's brother.
dealin and lookin for side-effects aint the preserve of medical students either.. its childplay. i dont need to read a medical encyclopaedia to take an asprin for an headache do i?

i wish people would stop rarifyin and complicatin steroid useage... its very straightforward.

iv always thought that 'you must earn the right to roid useage' mentality was from insecure gymrats .. who've spent years in the gym gettin really pissed off when some newby starts explodin all over the place on his first cycle. kinda takes away their 'hard earned' sense of achievement dont it!  ;D

'its not fair .... i been trainin 7 years .. you only been comin down here 8 months and look at the fuggin size of ya... you gotta earn them steroids ... blah blah blah....'

absolute BOLLOCKS!

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2006, 10:37:41 AM »
i agree with div and a-jr! yeah anyone can jump right into juice, but whats the point. again, i believe that u do need a good foundation before u start poking ur self with needles and putting these powerful hormones into ur body. knowledge is th key to this game bro! ur way off and some of these youngsters r goin to fuck themselves up listening to ur advice. keep that shit on another board, i know getbig doesnt want that here. im not trying to flame u bro but ur reasoning is unjustifiable. who r u to say that anyone at any stage should use them? yeah go ahead but without the proper knowledge and info, ur goin to fuck something up. im finished

muscle
muscle