Author Topic: WWE Money In The Bank: With Barrett out, who wins the briefcase? The title?  (Read 8521 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Pre-show just reported that IC Champion Wade Barrett is out with a shoulder injury. I don't know if he's been replaced or if there will just be 5 guys in the briefcase match. With that said......

My picks:

Usos (c) vs. Harper and Rowan: Tag Team Titles - New Champs

Stardust and Goldust vs. Rybaxel - Team Fruity gets the nod for me

Paige (c) vs. Naomi: Divas title (aka popcorn time) - It's time for the bionic booty, Naomi

MITB contract ladder match: (Upset Special) - RVD

WWE World title ladder match: Orton

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Usos retain; Paige retains; I'm off to a bad start.

Adam Rose vs. Paul Revere (Damien Sandow). I wonder who wins this one. And to think just last year, Sandow won Smackdown's MITB.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
MITB contract match is ON; and Kofi is acting a fool in there.

Rollins wins, despite two nasty bumps...and a healthy assist from Kane.

Stardust and Goldust are fighting Rybaxel. That may be the only pick I get right tonight.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Two bonus matches.

Rusev vs. Big E

And, another popcorn break: Summer Rae vs. Layla (Fandango as special referee).

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
I doubt it'll happen, but I'm going with Cesaro for the title.  It's a bit early for Reigns I think, but they need some new blood in the title picture.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Brie Bella looks a bit puffy..
Looks like she might be pregnant  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I doubt it'll happen, but I'm going with Cesaro for the title.  It's a bit early for Reigns I think, but they need some new blood in the title picture.

CENA WINS; Orton gets split wide open.

I'm losing my touch here.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
That's why the WWE is stalle and losing money / viewership..
Cena champ again...
They need to change it up...
Cena and his 5 moves.. boring..

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That's why the WWE is stalle and losing money / viewership..
Cena champ again...
They need to change it up...
Cena and his 5 moves.. boring..

The Cena-Orton-Helmsley triangle strikes again.

Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, and Kane were just fillers.

Antonio Cesaro and Bray Wyatt are heels, but they aren't associated with Helmsley and the authority; so, they're out (especially with Wyatt appearing without Harper and Rowan).

Roman Reigns isn't quite ready yet. I figure he'll feud with Orton, get built up and maybe win next year's Rumble.

So that basically left Cena and Orton. I went with Orton, because the heel force has been too strong, as of late.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Pointless decision to put it back on Cena.  This has happened before though, where he's gone off to work with the newer talent and then get's his reward at the end of it.  He's done some solid work with Wyatt over the past 6 months, so there's his payoff.  The logical thing now would be to allow the Wyatt feud to continue with the title on the line instead, but I doubt whether logic or common sense are present at many creative meetings.

That ladder really cracked Orton open as well, they had to work on him quite a bit to stop the bleeding.

billytwolips

• Getbig II
Let me preface this by saying that I wish Cena had not won the title last night...

HOWEVER, at this stage in his career, I think he makes a great transitional champ. Let him run with it for a little while and then have him out Reigns or Rollins over. Or even Wyatt.

littleguns

• Getbig V
Cena won it in his home town...setting up he and Brock at Summerslam.

In a real world, Brock beats Cena.........Caesaro challenges Brock, Caesaro wins setting up Caesaro and Rollins at WM....allowing the new generation to come in

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Let me preface this by saying that I wish Cena had not won the title last night...

HOWEVER, at this stage in his career, I think he makes a great transitional champ. Let him run with it for a little while and then have him out Reigns or Rollins over. Or even Wyatt.

Rollins would have to be built up slowly. If he simply beats Cena by cashing MITB on him, he could flame out quickly (ala Miz, after cashing the briefcase on Orton).