Author Topic: Visualizeperfection - The epitome of a keyboard warrior  (Read 7405 times)

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Visualizeperfection - The epitome of a keyboard warrior
« on: June 30, 2014, 01:33:04 AM »
It's no life, no friend fa ggots like you who run the big bad internet.

Thousands of post accumalated in mere months. All of them either bashing people who look way better than you or sucking dick to earn internet brownie points.

Youre the face (or should I say faceless..shocker) of keyboard warriors world wide. There's a lot of people like you on here so I won't be surprised when they run to your defense. Just remember you pale scrawny fag got. When you log off, you have to go back to your real life  :'(

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Visualizeperfection - The epitome of a keyboard warrior
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 01:36:08 AM »
did crack fuck you wife bro
T

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 01:42:31 AM »
Thanks for saving my pics to your hard drive man. Not creepy at all.

Yes I'm scrawny as well. If anything I'm quite fat. I'm much larger than you physically. My physique really is irrelevant between you and I though, as I stated earlier you are much better developed than me.

I hope your mind has a temper pedic because apparently i'm sleeping there tonight and I have sciatica issues.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 01:42:54 AM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 02:00:27 AM »
I even PM'd him, told him man to man that I would remove the thread out of respect because I do respect peoples privacy. He in turn saved my picture to directory C:/documentsandsettings/picsimgoingtojackoffto/VP and made my very own thread.

Class act Nick.

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 02:01:39 AM »
Like I said there's lots of losers just like you here and sure enough they've popped up already.

It's so funny when you all try to throw that crack shit in my face. That's been buried in real life. Joey doesn't even like you people. Real men recognize pussies popping shit on a message board.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 02:07:12 AM »
Like I said there's lots of losers just like you here and sure enough they've popped up already.

It's so funny when you all try to throw that crack shit in my face. That's been buried in real life. Joey doesn't even like you people. Real men recognize pussies popping shit on a message board.

Bro it's like 4am where you live, go to bed you've been at this all day LOL

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2014, 02:10:48 AM »
funny how you tired to pick a fight with someone who fucked your wife  ::)

You have a history of being....errr let's say not very good at picking opponents

REALLY NICK?

WATCH THE TREES YOU CLIMB UP ON THE INTERNET BRO

I KNOW STACEY (YOU'RE WIFE) VERRRRRRY WELL

"LOL"

I used to fuck Stacey before they got married, FACT

MAYBE THAT'S WHY HE'S MAD

S

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 02:11:34 AM »
Visual occupying the frontal lobe in Nick Toscumguzzler
P

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 02:14:07 AM »
Bro it's like 4am where you live, go to bed you've been at this all day LOL

;D

You know you're having a bad day when someone you don't know across the world is advising you to go to sleep
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 02:17:50 AM »
Visual occupying the frontal lobe in Nick Toscumguzzler

are you saying that there are even more tears than jizz in nicks eyes as he is reading this thread nz
T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 02:18:00 AM »
Vp = getbig legend

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 02:26:59 AM »
"fuck em if they cant take a joke"

Maybe nick is simply upset that his face is bunched up into 3 square inches on the front of his head.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2014, 02:30:15 AM »
"fuck em if they cant take a joke"

Maybe nick is simply upset that his face is bunched up into 3 square inches on the front of his head.

Tosconi has evolved from a long line of manwhores so that schmoe cumshots hit maximum facial feature coverage.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2014, 02:32:41 AM »
Tosconi has evolved from a long line of manwhores so that schmoe cumshots hit maximum facial feature coverage.
Literally spit out my 4$ champagne.

It makes me wonder if evolution truly does exist.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 02:57:11 AM »
The fagg0try is strong in this thread.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 05:36:18 AM »
It's no life, no friend fa ggots like you who run the big bad internet.

Thousands of post accumalated in mere months. All of them either bashing people who look way better than you or sucking dick to earn internet brownie points.

Youre the face (or should I say faceless..shocker) of keyboard warriors world wide. There's a lot of people like you on here so I won't be surprised when they run to your defense. Just remember you pale scrawny fag got. When you log off, you have to go back to your real life  :'(

I'm sure that you're comfortable with your path in life, so this will be difficult for you to swallow (for less than 10K), but nobody will ever respect you on, here. You're wasting your life, posting on this board.

Every post you make will be punctuated the pictures of you, staring morosely into the camera, with semen on your body.

You are wasting your time.  Nobody agrees with you.  You post a picture of someone who doesn't look too bad and doesn't have pictures of himself, laden with cum, staring at the camera, with a vacant, empty expression betraying a lack of sentience.  Nobody would trade that, to be you.  Everybody would prefer to be the keyboard warrior.  It's an easy decision.

You can never win this argument.   You have pictures of yourself on the internet, laden with cum, staring into the camera. 

Go enjoy your life, if you're comfortable with it.  Nobody, here wants to be you.  Deal with it. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 05:40:56 AM »
An extinction-level event has occurred.

Delete account, re-register, try again.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 05:41:54 AM »
I'm sure that you're comfortable with your path in life, so this will be difficult for you to swallow (for less than 10K), but nobody will ever respect you on, here. You're wasting your life, posting on this board.

Every post you make will be punctuated the pictures of you, staring morosely into the camera, with semen on your body.

You are wasting your time.  Nobody agrees with you.  You post a picture of someone who doesn't look too bad and doesn't have pictures of himself, laden with cum, staring at the camera, with a vacant, empty expression betraying a lack of sentience.  Nobody would trade that, to be you.  Everybody would prefer to be the keyboard warrior.  It's an easy decision.

You can never win this argument.   You have pictures of yourself on the internet, laden with cum, staring into the camera. 

Go enjoy your life, if you're comfortable with it.  Nobody, here wants to be you.  Deal with it. 

This. You'll be the subject of incessant mockery here. This is valuable time you're wasting. You could be relaxing in a rose-scented bubble bath, shaving your balls and listening to a Barbara Streisand best of instead.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 05:42:35 AM »

Nick, on a more serious note bro - your wife is a 5 at best (I upgraded her from a 4, as she is obviously someone who treasures the small things in life).

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2014, 05:51:10 AM »
Nick, on a more serious note bro - your wife is a 5 at best (I upgraded her from a 4, as she is obviously someone who treasures the small things in life).

Speaking of small things. Do you think that men of nicks stature feel shame like real people?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2014, 05:54:57 AM »
Speaking of small things. Do you think that men of nicks stature feel shame like real people?

I couldn't really empathise, being over 6 feet tall myself bro - but it would explain some of the abominable things these oiled up little goblins do

the trainer

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2014, 06:42:43 AM »
So to summarize this thread so far, one getbigger who likes to jerk off on his own chest found out that another getbigger fucked his wife so in return he saved the pictures of another getbigger to his hard drive to continue jerking off on his chest. sounds like a pretty normal day at the getbig office.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2014, 07:03:19 AM »
I believe is gay's day at getbig today. Every thread derails into detailed faggotry.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2014, 07:51:02 AM »

Well, if he's going to take pics of her to show off, he should do it before 5 o'clock so her mustache and 5 o'clock shadow haven't come in yet.