Author Topic: Bertha Butt pool - junior gimmick or legit missunderstood poster?  (Read 12801 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Being harrassed via PM about this subject i decided to throw a pool about this matter, either to clear the lady name or to conclude that "she" is really a gimmick.
Please Getbiggers, if you could be so kind to post you sincere opinions on this subject.

Best regards.

Simple Simon

Re: Bertha Butt pool - junior gimmick or legit missunderstood poster?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 10:48:36 AM »
Being harrassed via PM about this subject i decided to throw a pool about this matter, either to clear the lady name or to conclude that "she" is really a gimmick.
Please Getbiggers, if you could be so kind to post you sincere opinions on this subject.

Best regards.
Junior has at least 4 gimmick's on the go at the moment, some of them are bought accounts.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 10:49:58 AM »
Don't see any similarities in posting style

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 10:50:06 AM »
I'm pretty sure that she's a nice, funny & intelligent woman from my country :)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 10:51:52 AM »
Two points:

1. Phreak is an old school getbigger, registered in 2005. I definitely feel like he's trust worthy and he has zero history of trolling.

2. Bertha Butt posts in depth on all kinds of subjects and boards that Junior probably isn't familiar with. She knows all about engineering and how things are made and she seems to have a legit female point of view.

Maybe because I'm a lot younger (than Neil) and education changed, maybe because I'm Dutch and our educating system is different, but I've never experienced different expectations from boys and girls (or blacks, whites and anything else). We were encouraged to do the best we could in whatever we did, and we all could be anything we wanted to be. Black scientist, fine. Female engineer, fine. Male nurse, fine.

I'm an egineer and in my class 47% of the students were female. We also had about 40% female teachers. Off course Industrial Product Design is seen as a much softer technical study, but it still leans heavily on maths, physics and mechanical enigeering. It is hardly as soft as some think... If you design a maxi cosi, it should not only look pretty and cute, it should also be safe and be able to withstand abuse, and still be cheap and easy to produce and assemble.
Also added one year of a related study: Human Engineering, were your goal is to adjust products and services to how people think and work, not the other way around (as most companies do). Here 52% of the students were female.
The other technical studies in our university had less female students...

Check her post history out:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=81258;sa=showPosts

I can't see how she could possibly be connected to Junior in anyway unless he's a true psychopath with multiple personalities like we've never seen before and he paid Phreak/knows him in real life.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 11:03:45 AM »
Contra Bacon: there was a LOT of suspicious collusion between Joon and BB a month or so ago that led a lot of us to believe that there was something really odd there. Phreak was behaving weirdly too.

I suspected a little money changed hands.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 11:13:05 AM »
Contra Bacon: there was a LOT of suspicious collusion between Joon and BB a month or so ago that led a lot of us to believe that there was something really odd there. Phreak was behaving weirdly too.

Damn, I missed all that I think.  :o

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2014, 11:23:56 AM »
I know "she" deleted some posts were junior was obviously involved; raiged writting style, colored letters, x0x0x0x bullshit...

Not just betha,
xxxLinda attacked me not to long ago out of nowhere and she doesn't even know me. Again raiged writting style and insults, claiming my avatar pic was shopped.
The boob... ::)
MsMuscles until joon blew up that one.
Ismoseppo, the morbidly obese patient.
Millenium man is looking suspicious also.
Oh, lol, bikinislut's cancer came back according to junior. But he is taking her flowers to the hospital, she is going to be ok... ::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 11:25:25 AM »
I know "she" deleted some posts were junior was obviously involved; raiged writting style, colored letters, x0x0x0x bullshit...

Not just betha,
xxxLinda attacked me not to long ago out of nowhere and she doesn't even know me. Again raiged writting style and insults, claiming my avatar pic was shopped.
The boob... ::)
MsMuscles until joon blew up that one.
Ismoseppo, the morbidly obese patient.
Millenium man is looking suspicious also.
Oh, lol, bikinislut's cancer came back according to junior. But he is taking her flowers to the hospital, she is going to be ok... ::)

Shit, I have been talking gear on PM to Millenium Man. If that's fucking Joon, I am gonna be pissed!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 11:37:50 AM »
Being harrassed via PM about this subject

So, this actually happening:

1.  Someone actually gives a shit about BB still
2.  That person who supposedly cares decided to PM "falco" repeatedly about it?

Who is this harasser?
Y

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 01:04:37 PM »
Shit, I have been talking gear on PM to Millenium Man. If that's fucking Joon, I am gonna be pissed!
Hes been PMing me as well.
Hes suspect.
I think hes bought Frank Clairmontes account as well.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 02:11:03 PM »
So, this actually happening:

1.  Someone actually gives a shit about BB still
2.  That person who supposedly cares decided to PM "falco" repeatedly about it?

Who is this harasser?

The person involved was polite and had his reasons. I can respect that. I will not disclose anything about it.
I want as much closure about this subject as he does, i have no interest in calling Bertha junior if she is legit.
If in reality Bertha is legit i want to apologize in advance.
An enlightment about what happened would be interesting to hear from her.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 03:49:10 PM »
lol, ok
Y

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2014, 04:06:07 PM »

That's what threw me off.

It's her own doing if she's not Joon...she was fucking around and teasing when he was here doing a ping pong with him in threads.

If she's trolled, well sometimes when you wash shit off your hands the stink lingers. Live with it
S

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2014, 04:51:46 PM »
Hes been PMing me as well.
Hes suspect.
I think hes bought Frank Clairmontes account as well.
Clairmon is definitely a gimmick. Whos, I dont know.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 04:58:42 PM »
Someone created a mirror of my Facebook account and proceeded to try and "friend" my friends as well and solicit money for gambling.....seems like it could be someone we all know. Facebook immediately deleted the mirror account upon my request.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 05:30:06 PM »
I cant believe you think Uncle Junior has bought accounts. It makes you out to be a cunt.

Mwah dolls x0x0
Visualize Perfection approved
Lion of Judah
Protector of the incontinent.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 07:25:09 PM »
this is why I don't give a fuck who is who.  no real way of knowing anything.so if someone is fooling me that I'm talking to, and isn't who they say they are...enjoy your fucking " victory"or whatever it is you're trying to accomplish  ::)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 07:51:35 PM »
The incredible bullshitting man occupying a lot of headspace on Getbig.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 08:40:43 PM »
this is why I don't give a fuck who is who.  no real way of knowing anything.so if someone is fooling me that I'm talking to, and isn't who they say they are...enjoy your fucking " victory"or whatever it is you're trying to accomplish  ::)
I'm real, G-Love.  That's all that matters.
xo,
Special Sauce.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2014, 08:59:37 PM »
 Junior must have several gigs worth of cock photos sent to him by GB's gigolos

I just feel sorry for him now, obviously he's got serious problems.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2014, 02:29:46 AM »

The day i stop making grammatical english errors is the day you should get suspicious about me. You can always ask me to write something in portuguese as a proof that is really me. :D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2014, 02:53:43 AM »
The day i stop making grammatical english errors is the day you should get suspicious about me. You can always ask me to write something in portuguese as a proof that is really me. :D

I must say you have improved a lot since our last spat where I teased you about it, you had it in you, you just needed more concentration "in class"  :D
S

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2014, 06:09:49 AM »

Best regards.

Teehee! A pool to decide whether I'm real or not. Creative!  ;D

Oh, btw, would you please send me an email about it next time? Took me a while before I even knew this topic/pool existed.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2014, 06:17:23 AM »

Phreak behaving weirdly is mainly because Phreak is weird. Believe me, we're together for over 10 years and his weirdness amazes me still.

Yes, Joon and I had a little laugh. But if I were to believe everything posted on GB, than all men here are millionaire cocksuckers...

Not to my hands...  :'(