Author Topic: the lower back, like an organ  (Read 2687 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the lower back, like an organ
« on: June 30, 2014, 03:21:56 PM »
much like people get chest pain, head pain, theres always an antidote or cause

the back is as complicated as chest or head pain, thus the back should be treated like an organ for ex.

if you have chest pain youre gonna wanna drop the heme-iron because of the calcification going on clogging the arteries, heme-iron completes the (circuit) lets look at the complete circuit as a bad thing, you eat meat you draw from bone marrow(losing calcium) it gets stuck in heart arteries. back to diet , you will clean it up, and clean up your diet well if your scared enough of dieing

same with back pain, youll clean up your diet to the point where youve done everything, it can be cured and "de-inflamed" to where you can function again
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: the lower back, like an organ
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 03:24:11 PM »
if the pain is bad enough, or your scared enough, or you want it bad enough youll figure it out youll figure out what it takes
A

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 03:26:57 PM »
Is the tofu still working for you?

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 03:28:35 PM »
Nope.

And if you have a bad lower back there is little chance it will be fixed in your lifetime.

Very few advances in spinal surgery.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 03:30:13 PM »
Is the tofu still working for you?
yes i was gonna talk about you with this in pm at some point since i know you try to help people with bad back
A

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 03:31:24 PM »
yes i was gonna talk about you with this in pm at some point since i know you try to help people with bad back

Hit me up anytime neega.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 03:34:40 PM »
Hit me up anytime neega.
the thing is people wont buy into it unless you make analogies

like you need to eat fiber to take a dump
you need gas in a car to drive
you need carrots for good eyesight
"so give tofu a try for your bad back"
A

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2014, 03:51:09 PM »
the thing is people wont buy into it unless you make analogies

like you need to eat fiber to take a dump
you need gas in a car to drive
you need carrots for good eyesight
"so give tofu a try for your bad back"

I heard that rubbing udder balm on your lower lumbar relieves the pain. Any thoughts, on this Mr. Champions?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 03:52:51 PM »
I heard that rubbing udder balm on your lower lumbar relieves the pain. Any thoughts, on this Mr. Champions?

haha no clue if trolling or not but hey if thats time well spent then god fucked you up son
A

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 05:29:30 PM »
much like people get chest pain, head pain, theres always an antidote or cause

the back is as complicated as chest or head pain, thus the back should be treated like an organ for ex.

if you have chest pain youre gonna wanna drop the heme-iron because of the calcification going on clogging the arteries, heme-iron completes the (circuit) lets look at the complete circuit as a bad thing, you eat meat you draw from bone marrow(losing calcium) it gets stuck in heart arteries. back to diet , you will clean it up, and clean up your diet well if your scared enough of dieing

same with back pain, youll clean up your diet to the point where youve done everything, it can be cured and "de-inflamed" to where you can function again

"clogging the arteries" is calcified plaque. Essentially plaque is like a "scab" within the layers of arterial wall.

What causes a scab? Damage.
What causes damage to arteries? Inflammation.
What causes inflammation? chronically high blood sugar levels, and insulin. Among many other things e.g. stress, high blood pressure, obesity, and a lot of other factors.

Meat is not the enemy you stupid fucking hillbilly moron.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 05:35:03 PM »
"clogging the arteries" is calcified plaque. Essentially plaque is like a "scab" within the layers of arterial wall.

What causes a scab? Damage.
What causes damage to arteries? Inflammation.
What causes inflammation? chronically high blood sugar levels, and insulin. Among many other things e.g. stress, high blood pressure, obesity, and a lot of other factors.

Meat is not the enemy you stupid fucking hillbilly moron.
heme iron causes bone loss , thats why hillbillys need so much tums for to calm that acid reflux they get from all that meat

using "calcium" is your bodys means of  damage control

when calcium cant control all the heme-iron and other ways your arteries build up plaque you get more calcification
A

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 05:38:04 PM »
heme iron causes bone loss , thats why hillbillys need so much tums for to calm that acid reflux they get from all that meat

using "calcium" is your bodys means of  damage control

when calcium cant control all the heme-iron and other ways your arteries build up plaque you get more calcification

The fuck did I just read holy shit...

Ya know John...

With all this talk about "always try to learn" and "knowledge this and that" you should really try and LEARN about the shit you claim. Because it's complete nonsense.

Unless you're just trolling, in which case...Carry on.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 05:42:15 PM »
The fuck did I just read holy shit...

Ya know John...

With all this talk about "always try to learn" and "knowledge this and that" you should really try and LEARN about the shit you claim. Because it's complete nonsense.

Unless you're just trolling, in which case...Carry on.
hahaha
you get chronically high bloodsugar a few ways

not eating enough

eating too much food and not exercising

eating too much meat with too much food ( your body cannot process meat as fast as other foods thus digestion slows =even less activity=sustained higher blood sugar levels

shit is not rocket surgery
A

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2014, 05:49:07 PM »
hahaha
you get chronically high bloodsugar a few ways

not eating enough

eating too much food and not exercising

eating too much meat with too much food ( your body cannot process meat as fast as other foods thus digestion slows =even less activity=sustained higher blood sugar levels

shit is not rocket surgery

Our bodies process meat just fine. After all we did evolve over the course of millions of years scavenging on whatever we could find, including meat.

As anecdotal as my individual case is, I eat chicken steak and fish meals 5-6 times every day. I'm hungry 2-3 hours after each meal, nutrient dense, consistent, stable blood sugar levels from complex BALANCED meals.

Meanwhile there are vegans, and vegetarians with advanced heart disease, diabetes, and all kinds of other problems. The problem is not meat. It is like you said, overeating, poor macro nutrient ratios, and sedentary lifestyles.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2014, 05:53:02 PM »
Our bodies process meat just fine. After all we did evolve over the course of millions of years scavenging on whatever we could find, including meat.

As anecdotal as my individual case is, I eat chicken steak and fish meals 5-6 times every day. I'm hungry 2-3 hours after each meal, nutrient dense, consistent, stable blood sugar levels from complex BALANCED meals.

Meanwhile there are vegans, and vegetarians with advanced heart disease, diabetes, and all kinds of other problems. The problem is not meat. It is like you said, overeating, poor macro nutrient ratios, and sedentary lifestyles.

i agree with in bold

but  i could tell so many negative slight signs when eating meat, i had my tonsils out because i was raised on meat diet. your tonsils are a lymph node right in your throat, perfect 'design' for teaching the human right and wrong eating habits. also notice splotchy dry skin in white people who eat meat.

A

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 06:01:55 PM »
i agree with in bold

but  i could tell so many negative slight signs when eating meat, i had my tonsils out because i was raised on meat diet. your tonsils are a lymph node right in your throat, perfect 'design' for teaching the human right and wrong eating habits. also notice splotchy dry skin in white people who eat meat.

The tonsil's purpose is to catch germs before they reach the airway, causing an infection. Sometimes the tonsils themselves can get infected and if fed a constant stream of sugar, bacteria will flourish, thrive, and multiply.

Tonsillitis is a bacterial infection. Bacteria feed mainly on glucose (sugar).

So when you have an infection you would want to starve the bacteria of it's main food source, sugar. If you instead FEED the bacteria soothing foods like mashed potatoes, ice cream, and sweet soothing beverages you are giving the bacteria the perfect environment to thrive, and escalate quickly.

You haven't been fed toxic meat Martin. You've been fed lies....LIES.

TEMPER

• Getbig III

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 06:04:49 PM »
Nope.

And if you have a bad lower back there is little chance it will be fixed in your lifetime.

Very few advances in spinal surgery.

Oh brother  ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 06:34:20 PM »
The tonsil's purpose is to catch germs before they reach the airway, causing an infection. Sometimes the tonsils themselves can get infected and if fed a constant stream of sugar, bacteria will flourish, thrive, and multiply.

Tonsillitis is a bacterial infection. Bacteria feed mainly on glucose (sugar).

So when you have an infection you would want to starve the bacteria of it's main food source, sugar. If you instead FEED the bacteria soothing foods like mashed potatoes, ice cream, and sweet soothing beverages you are giving the bacteria the perfect environment to thrive, and escalate quickly.

You haven't been fed toxic meat Martin. You've been fed lies....LIES.

wrong again my friend when i was young i was body conscious at 13 i was eating nothing but meat because i had a big chubby body my parents never had me eat sugar cereals or soda i was simply not raised on junkfood. i was raised on hotdogs hamburger fish green peas pasta not that much salad i used to eat alot of fiber one i was taught about that need for fiber early on

around 17 i had my tonsils out. this is when i was already dieting eating only meat

i got strep so bad and couldnt eat nothing and the fat dropped even further, i was not healthy
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 06:39:09 PM »
oh boy i love tempers reasoning as to what the tonsils tru function is lol " to get rid of bad bacteria" oh brother

we have hydrochloric acid in our guts to take care of shit
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2014, 06:42:39 PM »
Most likely a lack of orange clay from a 2' depth.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2014, 06:45:10 PM »
Most likely a lack of orange clay from a 2' depth.

That's what my chiropractor told me.

I shit dirt for two days and my back still hurt.
 :-\

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2014, 06:51:15 PM »

Should have tried 30".

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2014, 06:58:33 PM »

This was likely from the buttsex rather than the clay.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2014, 07:03:16 PM »
Should have tried 30".

Thanks.

I'll give that a try.