Author Topic: 2014 NPC West Coast - Danny Hester and. PD Devers - Guest Posing Pics  (Read 1880 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
Hester is always in shape! That's his everyday look! Impressive and he's in his 40's

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Hester is always in shape! That's his everyday look! Impressive and he's in his 40's
x2

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
my first training partner ever was PD's little cousin back in like '97 and PD was still trying to get his pro card. dude's cousin would eat a couple 'meals' a day and smoke weed all day and if they had the "physique" division back then, dude could've cut his water for a day and taken top 2 if not 1st without even really trying. good genetics in that family I suppose (esp considering his other cousin was Gail, Olympic gold medalist)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Hebrew posing as a pharaoh. Major psychological conflict here.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
my first training partner ever was PD's little cousin back in like '97 and PD was still trying to get his pro card. dude's cousin would eat a couple 'meals' a day and smoke weed all day and if they had the "physique" division back then, dude could've cut his water for a day and taken top 2 if not 1st without even really trying. good genetics in that family I suppose (esp considering his other cousin was Gail, Olympic gold medalist)

If this was back in the day those genetics would have came in handy in the fields  :D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
If this was back in the day those genetics would have came in handy in the fields  :D

natural selection.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Hahaha. Yes.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Absolutely, his physique is timeless.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
hester looks incredible..devers looked good when he did masters qualifier.been around long time did the old 'designer protein 'ads in 90's

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2014 NPC West Coast - Danny Hester and. PD Devers - Guest Posing Pics
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2014, 10:42:24 AM »
hester looks incredible..devers looked good when he did masters qualifier.been around long time did the old 'designer protein 'ads in 90's

Danny Hester gets mad respect from a ton of pros and amateurs for always being in shape in the last 20+ years.

Danny has indicated, now that he is an IFBB Pro, that he may compete in November or so at one of the IFBB Pro contests out here.

That would be very cool!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2014, 10:44:06 AM »

The Pharaohs enslaved the Brews back in the day.

Maybe he didn't get the memo.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2014, 10:48:11 AM »
The Pharaohs enslaved the Brews back in the day.

Maybe he didn't get the memo.

No he didn't. It'd be like me guest posing in a slave masters uniform. although that time our "massas" (which means "oppressor" in Hebrew) were white vs. being black when the Egyptians were black.

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2014, 12:39:29 PM »
He may have been drinking her urine.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2014, 11:03:11 PM »
does Devers have a pro card yet?

how long has he been trying to get a pro card? 20 years?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2014, 12:34:52 AM »

Danny Hester gets mad respect from a ton of pros and amateurs for always being in shape in the last 20+ years.

Danny has indicated, now that he is an IFBB Pro, that he may compete in November or so at one of the IFBB Pro contests out here.

That would be very cool!

Is it odd that I just absolutely can not imagine you in real life using the phrase "mad respect"?  :D