Author Topic: RX Muscle - Banned Entirely From Mr Olympia... not even as a spectator  (Read 11727 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
 This is their last warning...they even so much as blink the wrong way and that will be the end.

When you think about it, it's so hard to not blink the wrong way. Because blinking is involuntary and every blink, you just assume, was performed correctly.

But then the Blink Police come along and fuck shit up for errybody.

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
MATT MEINROD - JULY 1, 2014 0

As if Matt Meinrod has any credibility in anything he says.  Another gossip queen hearing a rumor from someone who never had any story a tall.  Wait! Breaking news.  Jay Cutler is not competing in this year's Olympia!

booty

• Getbig V
Wow... They really don't like rxmuscle.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Athletes? I thought he trained bodybuilders?

???

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
Melvin....is the IFBB run as a "Non-Profit" organization like the Manion's run the NPC?
How does the NPC get away with that when they are clearly for profit!?!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
How does the NPC get away with that when they are clearly for profit!?!

every non-profit is clearly 'for profit'.

I ran a fundraising office for non-profit's (501c3's)... "after the high cost of the fundraising costs are paid [read that as 'after we pay our employees and exec's'], all the remaining funds go directly to the charity's programs".

how much is that, you ask?

"it's usually at least 10%"

same is true for the vast, vast majority of all 501c3's.

you just have to understand what 'non-profit' means.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Wow... They really don't like rxmuscle.

do you remember the pit booty

that's where I first laid eyes on you  :-*
T

falco

• Getbig V
RxMuscle Shut Out of the Olympia…Again!!
MATT MEINROD - JULY 1, 2014 0

In an ironic twist of fate, RxMuscle.com, the company that has become notorious for banning its forum members for no apparent reason, has itself been banned from the Mr. Olympia contest for a second straight year. My sources deep inside the IFBB have informed me that press passes and all contest coverage (including Bodybuilding.com Livestream play-by-play) have been eliminated for the 2014 Mr. Olympia. This ruling also includes the ability of any RxMuscle.com staff to purchase tickets as a spectator.

What might be the most intriguing part of this story is the reason for the banning. Last year it was due to Dave Palumbo saying some ill-advised words targeted at the judging panel at the PBW Tampa Pro. Palumbo was coaching Juan Morel and Aceto was coaching Evan Centopani. After Dave thought his boy got a raw deal he took his words to the internet via his website and Twitter and the rest is history. This year’s reasoning is a bit more straight to the point. As it was briefed to me, the IFBB is simply tired of RxMuscle.com and how they conduct themselves personally and professionally.

Freedom of speech of peace.

booty

• Getbig V
do you remember the pit booty

that's where I first laid eyes on you  :-*
The pit was awesome. I had so many laughs. Who were you over at rx?

bigmc

• Getbig V
The pit was awesome. I had so many laughs. Who were you over at rx?

bigmc

I was only there for a short time

me and nz dominated the winks over there till they nuked the board

I was single at the time and repeatedly hit on you  :-*
T