headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
In short...thank you for destroying the country
L

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Starting this thread only proves that the anti-obama posters are in the OPs head
A

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
I'll kick it off.

The DJIA when President Obama entered office was 7949. Today it's almost 17000!!!

NASDAQ u ask? 1440 when President Obama was ushered into office. Today it's almost 4500!!!

S&P? Then 805. Now?! Almost 2000!!!

President Obama is making money for us and u fools are hatin'.

Good lord, you people still think the stock market is doing well  ::) I'm sure all the "free" money from quantitative easing has nothing to do with it.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Thank you for spending more time working on your NCAA basketball brackets than you have discussing border security with the governors of Texas and Arizona...

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Are you honestly comparing NCAA brackets with dealing with a dictator that the UN, the leadership of the Democratic party and our allies greed was very dangerous?   Are you really this moronic?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Are you honestly comparing NCAA brackets with dealing with a dictator that the UN, the leadership of the Democratic party and our allies greed was very dangerous?   Are you really this moronic?

Nothing but tit for tat.  When you can't justify what your guy is doing you bring up the past actions of the previous guy as if this someone lessens the stupidity of the person you support.  As far as I'm concerned they are both idiots.
A

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The "leadership of the Democratic party" is the same as the leadership of the GOP. They all hang out and work together to further the interests of the people who pay for their campaigns. Banks, defense contractors, other business interests, etc. They could care less what u think. The most "liberal" and "conservative" members of congress all get their money from the same sources. U are a moron if u don't realize this.

Al Gore is the same as George W Bush?  Really?

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The notion that Gore and Bush are the same politically because they has similar backgrounds is amazingly retarded....it also does nothing to refute the notion that Obama has been jacking off all summer while thousands of juvenile illegal aliens have been streaming across the border overwhelming our abilities to deal with them.

Or maybe Reggie Love has been jacking him off?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Idiots in what sense? They were both among the most powerful men on earth. Their future generations will never want for a thing (Clinton has made $100 million in speaking engagements alone since leaving office). I have nothing against GWB. I respect anyone who scales the heights he did.

Idiots as in they make horrible decisions.
A

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
U are painful simpleton. The elites, of which Bush and Gore both are, all have the same agenda - get more rich and powerful. Only idiots get worked up over "political" differences instead of going out and getting their own.

You are a dumbass who attempts to hide the depths of his stupidty with pseudo-intellectual cynicism.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
U are painful simpleton. The elites, of which Bush and Gore both are, all have the same agenda - get more rich and powerful. Only idiots get worked up over "political" differences instead of going out and getting their own.

You just made a political comparison between Obama and Bush.
A

Kazan

• Getbig V
Who cares? People getting rich, son.

Sure, and when the dollar is worthless paper how rich are people gonna be? You just don't seem to understand this is just a precursor to a financial meltdown. This by no means rests on only Obama, he just happens to be POTUS...........
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
Sure, and when the dollar is worthless paper how rich are people gonna be? You just don't seem to understand this is just a precursor to a financial meltdown. This by no means rests on only Obama, he just happens to be POTUS...........

Can you pinpoint for me when this will happen?
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Thank you for repeatedly trampling on the Separation of Powers, which will probably set precedent for our next president to make additional power grabs. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
Can you pinpoint for me when this will happen?

When the rest of the world decides that the US Dollar and it's "backing" is no longer worth the risk of buying our debt, an exact date no......
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
When the rest of the world decides that the US Dollar and it's "backing" is no longer worth the risk of buying our debt, an exact date no......

This. The cracks have already started, once the PetroDollar is fully assaulted then the real fireworks begin.

To think of all we've squandered in 100 years

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Happy 4th of July!

The Commander in Chief.

Rot in hell obama

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Happy 4th of July!

The Commander in Chief.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Rot in hell obama

Could be worse.  He could be rotting in the ghetto like you are. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Thank you for unnecessarily socializing the healthcare system and creating another massive entitlement program that will likely collapse under its own weight. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
Uninsured rate plunges under "Obamacare"!!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/uninsured-rate-plunges-obamacare-2014-7

So let me get this right, to "help" 14% of the population, the other 86% get penalized? Great plan  ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
No..we're helping 3.7% of the population (it went from 17.1% to 13.4%)...which may...for all I know be within the statistical margin for error of the poll.  So maybe no one was helped.  Of course, we're relying on Gallup polling data for the numbers on the uninsured because HHS doesn't track the number of newly insured through the exchange who didn't have insurance before.

So..the whole point of the law was to help the uninsured...most of which are still uninsured and the government has NO way of actually tracking who became insured after not being insured because they don't really want to know.

Fuck me running....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.

- Matthew 25:40

Did you post this in reference to the massive, wrongful redistribution of wealth forced on us by the government?  If so, I agree. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
If your wealth is not being redistributed then you are not paying taxes.