Author Topic: coming to the USA?  (Read 3641 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
coming to the USA?
« on: July 02, 2014, 01:01:46 AM »
is this what could come across the Pond to the US? These Muslims openly say they follow only Allah and no other Country leader... so why are they in our lands? say your opinion and be attacked in the streets? The English Defence league i do not follow but are they right to be proud and fight for their Homeland and Heritage? or just Racism...but who is Racist? intolerant Muslims or us?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: coming to the USA?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 01:30:19 AM »
this is spreading all over the UK. Scotland too. The weak minded Government is causing this all. I can only say i am better off in Germany than where i grew up. Not what i knew as a kid. Kick out all the Radical Muslims. The peaceful ones should have no fear. do as we do or Fuck off to Allah.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 01:30:50 AM »
It's a cultural way of thinking, many of those live off benefits, enjoy the freedoms this society gives them and then try and destroy that same society that awarded them those privileges.

Look at Egypt a Muslim country, and how they resorted to cull islamists and their political parties...etc. Muslims themselves can't bear this extremism and the only way to deal with it is via old fashioned heavy handed procedures and culling them, the latter is an option we do not have.
S

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 01:37:13 AM »
It's a cultural way of thinking, many of those live off benefits, enjoy the freedoms this society gives them and then try and destroy that same society that awarded them those privileges.

Look at Egypt a Muslim country, and how they resorted to cull islamists and their political parties...etc. Muslims themselves can't bear this extremism and the only way to deal with it is via old fashioned heavy handed procedures and culling them, the latter is an option we do not have.
yes .. it has to be sorted. We know that Gangs of Muslims are running around Controlling Areas and bringing in their own laws...not our laws. I am not a thug who would go around Paki Bashing but we Need to sort out These Rag heads...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 01:41:56 AM »
if theres a new way

il be the first in line

but it better work this time
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 01:46:37 AM »
if theres a new way

il be the first in line

yes...

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 01:49:38 AM »
yes .. it has to be sorted. We know that Gangs of Muslims are running around Controlling Areas and bringing in their own laws...not our laws. I am not a thug who would go around Paki Bashing but we Need to sort out These Rag heads...

Pakistanis do not act up like this in other countries trust me. Only in western Europe....aka the softies.

I was in the UAE last month. Firstly Paks are not allowed to bring spouses or children, this eliminates the UAE having to deal with any burden, just workers on one or two years VISA's (No one is ever granted permanent stay)

As for how they are treated by the Arabs? this video sums the whole approach the locals have towards immigrants from Pakistan. I can assure you if anyone walked around and harassed any local or anyone, he would beaten up to a pulp and thrown in jail for 10 years then chucked out.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
S

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2014, 01:56:41 AM »
you have hit the nail on the head. We have been to soft and let them come over. Now they are doing what they want. The numbers have to be controlled. if not we will have more Areas just populated by them...itīs Happening now. have watched some scary Documentaries about what could/will happen in 50 years. We canīt just ignore it.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2014, 02:11:57 AM »
The problem is with these militant Islamists is that they set moral standards that they themselves will be unable to live by - hence why their ideology will never have the conquering effect they wish it will.
I'm actually good friends with several Muslims. Funnily enough, they all smoke, drink and sleep around yet have to act all religious when they go to family events. :D

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2014, 02:17:26 AM »
is this what could come across the Pond to the US? These Muslims openly say they follow only Allah and no other Country leader... so why are they in our lands? say your opinion and be attacked in the streets? The English Defence league i do not follow but are they right to be proud and fight for their Homeland and Heritage? or just Racism...but who is Racist? intolerant Muslims or us?

it is religeous warfare. muslims are moving into other countries and slowly taking them over, one neighborhood at a time street by street. look at france & england.
sept 10th APF

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2014, 02:19:38 AM »
The problem is with these militant Islamists is that they set moral standards that they themselves will be unable to live by - hence why their ideology will never have the conquering effect they wish it will.
I'm actually good friends with several Muslims. Funnily enough, they all smoke, drink and sleep around yet have to act all religious when they go to family events. :D

Yeah, I knew a couple that go to Dubai regularly to booze and fuck Russian brasses. They plan to do the Hajj when they hit forty; this will make up for all the wrongdoings, apparently.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2014, 02:40:27 AM »
Yeah, I knew a couple that go to Dubai regularly to booze and fuck Russian brasses. They plan to do the Hajj when they hit forty; this will make up for all the wrongdoings, apparently.

Yep, I know someone exactly like that. Used to fuck more whores than UJ and get drunk every Saturday. :D
Now he's in his late 20's, he's married with kids and acts quite pious - his facebook status is constantly "liking" all these Islamic preachers/groups.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2014, 03:07:10 AM »
if theres a new way

il be the first in line

peace sells?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2014, 03:22:13 AM »
it is religeous warfare. muslims are moving into other countries and slowly taking them over, one neighborhood at a time street by street. look at france & england.
I know like a disease .. the figures are fact... they Show the truth while we are dozing. I am glad that normal citizens in the UK are protesting on the Streets. Normal People not Racists. Proud Citizens of a once proud Nation.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2014, 03:24:50 AM »
 ;)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2014, 04:06:51 AM »
"youīre one sick SOB".. respect to this US Reporter...

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2014, 04:36:32 AM »

thats sweden in 8-10 years

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2014, 04:48:54 AM »
thats sweden in 8-10 years
Yes they are, they need to heed advice from Kim in North Korea.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2014, 05:23:47 AM »
If they want to live under Sharia law let them go back to where they came from. It's liberalism that allows them to come to country then lets them make up their own laws to follow. They shouldn't  have rights being non citizens but they will scream about rights the moment you tell them they can't do something. These illegal immigrants should be rounded up; jailed then deported. No government assistance should be provided. When they gather in one town and eventually become voting citizens they will elect their own people starting low with a mayor then the school board. Then it will be the beginning of the end. Your grand children will be raised under Sharia law.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2014, 05:24:23 AM »
I can't wait till all these "anti racist" and leftists dipshits get anally raped and murdered by the peaceful Muslims.

You idiots really need to get behind people like Le Pen.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2014, 05:39:32 AM »
Yes they are, they need to heed advice from Kim in North Korea.
kimmy (as we friends call him) would never let the muslims behave like this

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2014, 05:40:18 AM »
If they want to live under Sharia law let them go back to where they came from. It's liberalism that allows them to come to country then lets them make up their own laws to follow. They shouldn't  have rights being non citizens but they will scream about rights the moment you tell them they can't do something. These illegal immigrants should be rounded up; jailed then deported. No government assistance should be provided. When they gather in one town and eventually become voting citizens they will elect their own people starting low with a mayor then the school board. Then it will be the beginning of the end. Your grand children will be raised under Sharia law.
This is the truth. IT IS COMING I JUST WISH PEOPLE HAD LISTENED TO THIS MAN

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2014, 05:40:45 AM »
peace sells?

yes sums up our world nicely

gone to fucking shit

we need to wipe the slate and start again
T