Author Topic: -Grapefruit For Life-  (Read 6094 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
-Grapefruit For Life-
« on: July 02, 2014, 03:40:34 AM »
Phil referred to Kai as "Grapefruit For Life". Phil obviously views Kai as a creepy sexual deviant. How will Kai respond to being dissed online by current Mr O?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: -Grapefruit For Life-
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 03:48:39 AM »
Kai will hold an interview saying that him and the grapefruit are now separated but remain good friends and wish each other the best.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 03:51:06 AM »
Kai will argue the grapefruit was completely ripe at the time of its juicing.
A

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 03:52:26 AM »
Well... I could fuck a fruit for the right money but I would never accept a girly frame

(no homo)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 04:20:30 AM »
Kai will not comment on this issue. Ever.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 04:24:35 AM »
Phil referred to Kai as "Grapefruit For Life". Phil obviously views Kai as a creepy sexual deviant. How will Kai respond to being dissed online by current Mr O?
Kai will not respond, but will hold it all in and "playfully" deck Phil, and say, "You are my grapefruit now." Phil will respond with the "it's just trash talking..." And claim that he was disrespected, and then file charges later on, after talking it over with his wife, trainer, and God.
There then maybe a pic of Kai in handcuffs, and a pic in possibly a orange jumpsuit. Getbig will then make further comments.

All this, over a grapefruit.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 05:45:30 AM »
Kai will not respond, but will hold it all in and "playfully" deck Phil, and say, "You are my grapefruit now." Phil will respond with the "it's just trash talking..." And claim that he was disrespected, and then file charges later on, after talking it over with his wife, trainer, and God.
There then maybe a pic of Kai in handcuffs, and a pic in possibly a orange jumpsuit. Getbig will then make further comments.

:D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2014, 06:45:34 AM »
i drink grapefruit juice an hr before i take my meds
R

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2014, 06:47:04 AM »

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2014, 07:02:49 AM »
Kai had sex with the Grapefruit for money(and loved it)! It will fallow him for the rest of his life. Who in his right mind will fuck a grapefruit in front of gay man and make a video??? Who?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2014, 07:20:54 AM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2014, 07:31:20 AM »
Kai is a man that understands the benefits of Grapefruit. I say he is above the curve and the rest have yet to catch on.

Let's review...

Grapefruit has:

Vitamin C ~ A great antioxidant that promotes cardiovascular health by preventing the oxidation of cholesterol. Whether or not topical application of grapefruit allows for absorption of Vitamin C is still in question, but who wants their penile arteries stuffed with Cholesterol?

Carotenoids ~ These plant-based compounds have many disease-preventing properties. Who wants a disease-ridden cock?

Limonoids ~ Limonoids help control the activity of genes in cancer cells, activating genes that promote cancer cell death. Who wants penile cancer?

Pectin fiber ~ The soluble pectin fiber contained in grapefruit may slow down the development of atherosclerosis. Who wants a cock that suffers from atherosclerosis?

Clearly, Grapefruit is meant to be eaten, but one can not dismiss the potential for both topical and urethra absorption being viable options.

Kai is just much smarter than the rest of the IFBB pros.

"1"

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2014, 07:32:10 AM »
Kai is a man that understands the benefits of Grapefruit. I say he is above the curve and the rest have yet to catch on.

Let's review...

Grapefruit has:

Vitamin C ~ A great antioxidant that promotes cardiovascular health by preventing the oxidation of cholesterol. Whether or not topical application of grapefruit allows for absorption of Vitamin C is still in question, but who wants their penile arteries stuffed with Cholesterol?

Carotenoids ~ These plant-based compounds have many disease-preventing properties. Who wants a disease-ridden cock?

Limonoids ~ Limonoids help control the activity of genes in cancer cells, activating genes that promote cancer cell death. Who wants penile cancer?

Pectin fiber ~ The soluble pectin fiber contained in grapefruit may slow down the development of atherosclerosis. Who wants a cock that suffers from atherosclerosis?

Clearly, Grapefruit is meant to be eaten, but one can not dismiss the potential for both topical and urethra absorption being viable options.

"1"

And all adequately absorbed through the bell end.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2014, 07:33:21 AM »

Let's review...

Grapefruit has:

"1"

In exchange the grapefruit received an antibiotic resistant form of syphilis
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2014, 07:37:16 AM »

Let's review...

Grapefruit has:

Kai is just much smarter than the rest of the IFBB pros

"1"
Kai Greene's follow up to the legendary James Allen book, "As A Man Thinketh", will be available this fall.
It was titled "As A Man Penetrateth", but has now been changed to "A Man, A Grapefruit, And A Purpose".

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2014, 07:47:28 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2014, 07:49:36 AM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2014, 07:49:45 AM »
Forget grapefruits. It's all about towels.

O

the trainer

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2014, 09:37:19 AM »
The delicate art of grapefruit fucking.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2014, 10:57:17 AM »
wow

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2014, 11:15:25 AM »
Forget grapefruits. It's all about towels.

Smelly Mel?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2014, 11:27:47 AM »
i drink grapefruit juice an hr before i take my meds

Interesting. Many meds carry a warning about not consuming grapefruit juice with them.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2014, 12:05:30 PM »
on md chic said he would ask kai about this in the O participant presss conf...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2014, 12:15:50 PM »
on md chic said he would ask kai about this in the O participant presss conf...

Are you joking?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2014, 12:19:16 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!