Author Topic: Income tax just too damn high at 30 percent  (Read 7366 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Income tax just too damn high at 30 percent
« on: July 02, 2014, 06:01:53 AM »
its funny too i am sorrounded by welfare bums disability fakers and the  like.

one dude i know says "fuck learning man" im like dude one day your daddy isnt gonna pay to fix your truck for you and your disability is gonna be cut hes like "big deal i dont care" im like lol

most people dont realize you gotta spend money to make money, its not that 30 percent is high , ...it only becomes a high number after all the tools and materials that you have to buy to do the job right!
but an income tax for someone like me around 30 percent is insane if you consider all my expenses i have to literally be a super hero and do manual labors around the clock eating a shit ton of food, i have no choice to be beta and go on vacation
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Income tax just too damn high at 30 percent
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 06:08:07 AM »
And another common man is mugged by reality and becomes a conservative.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 06:08:49 AM »
We pay 40% on every pound above 32k earnings, and 45% on anything above 150k

In Sweden anyone earning above 32k gets hit by 50 to 60% tax
S

agenda21nwo

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 06:08:56 AM »
expect higher taxes soon

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 06:09:55 AM »
expect higher taxes soon

Might as well have my employer pay my full salary directly into their account.
S

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 06:13:34 AM »
We pay 40% on every pound above 32k earnings, and 45% on anything above 150k

In Sweden anyone earning above 32k gets hit by 50 to 60% tax
true about sweden. I pay 50% on 3/5 of my monthly salary and around 30 %  of the rest. Sucks ass to be punished just because you are willing to work hard

agenda21nwo

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 06:14:24 AM »
true about sweden. I pay 50% on 3/5 of my monthly salary and around 30 %  of the rest. Sucks ass to be punished just because you are willing to work hard

You have some nice Jewish leaders over there screwing you all over.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2014, 06:14:47 AM »
i know this bum and he was complaining they cut his foodstamps from 200 a month to 160 , kinda felt bad considering he sells drugs for a living
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2014, 06:15:08 AM »
expect higher taxes soon

Expect loud noises and the smell of cordite soon.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2014, 06:16:55 AM »
You have some nice Jewish leaders over there screwing you all over.
jupp and we pay almlst 2 euro/liter petrol

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2014, 06:18:11 AM »

It's annoying, we have Nationa Insurance on top as well which takes away another few %...so all in all its a 50/50 deal. So I basically work for over two weeks every month of my life to pay the government....and they wonder why I have high BP and can't sleep

S

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2014, 06:18:42 AM »
you gotta be making atleast 68 thousand a year with NO buisness expenses to just stay afloat paying 30 percent income
A

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2014, 06:21:34 AM »
Try France, people. If you run your own business (which I do), about 70% of what you make will go in taxes.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2014, 06:22:23 AM »
You don't like getting taxed?... just stop working and retire at 45 like me.  

It really helps if you don't a wife, a child, a house payment, car payment, etc...  Completely ignore societal pressures/stigmas and draw your own lines in the sand.

When you minimize your expenses/debt, you maximize your freedom.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2014, 06:25:42 AM »
Try France, people. If you run your own business (which I do), about 70% of what you make will go in taxes.
:o :o
A

agenda21nwo

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2014, 06:26:31 AM »

Is it true your politicians are tax exempt?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2014, 06:26:58 AM »

It really helps if you don't a wife, a child, a house payment, car payment, etc...  Completely ignore societal pressures/stigmas and draw your own lines in the sand.

How do you get by then?

The inability to go on holidays abroad kills me...I can do without the cars and expensive shit, but holidays and being far away in the sun is a necessity for me.
S

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2014, 06:30:59 AM »
It's fucking horrible NYS, especially when you're trying to go to college and pay rent.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2014, 06:31:57 AM »
Is it true your politicians are tax exempt?

Not exactly. But they have special treatments, for example when it comes to retirement pensions. Also their income doesn't take into account the things that are put at their disposal (cars, drivers, travel expenses you don't hear from, apartments, etc...). There's a scandal about it every three months here. Just the tip of the iceberg though

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2014, 06:32:49 AM »

if my tax rate goes up much higher there will be no point in working because the increase in job materials will kill my profit margin

the only way you can be succesful working is if you are with a  company where you have next to zero buisness expenses

if someones paying 700 a month rent and 700 for food and car expeses . thats already 350 bucks a week out of your damn pay check lol alot of people dont even bring home a 350 dollar a week pay check, imagine if they had buisness expenses they would be deep in the red, land of the free
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2014, 06:35:11 AM »
all of us getbiggers need to retire young in a beachfront property in florida or south carolina, i will help build a massive house  right on the shoreline we can watch hoes all day long and jack off on the balcony!
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2014, 06:38:02 AM »
all of us getbiggers need to retire young in a beachfront property in florida or south carolina, i will help build a massive house  right on the shoreline we can watch hoes all day long and jack off on the balcony!

When the EBT cards stop working, Florida will go up in flames with a 100% white mortality inside of 3 weeks. No thanks. I will take the woods in the northeast. Frozen Hebrews are easy to hunt down.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2014, 06:39:40 AM »
its funny too i am sorrounded by welfare bums disability fakers and the  like.

one dude i know says "fuck learning man" im like dude one day your daddy isnt gonna pay to fix your truck for you and your disability is gonna be cut hes like "big deal i dont care" im like lol

most people dont realize you gotta spend money to make money, its not that 30 percent is high , ...it only becomes a high number after all the tools and materials that you have to buy to do the job right!
but an income tax for someone like me around 30 percent is insane if you consider all my expenses i have to literally be a super hero and do manual labors around the clock eating a shit ton of food, i have no choice to be beta and go on vacation

You are only paying 30%? I guess you're in the low income bracket if you live in the US. I live in NJ where I pay state income tax too. I also pay 9K for my house taxes. If I buy anything I pay 7% in taxes. Gasoline is taxed at a crazy amount. Then all the people who are rushing to get on disability social security since Obama took office can't understand why workers are getting disgusted. For you liberals who ignorantly think the government money issue can be solved by taxing the rich are misled. There isn't enough rich people to make a dent in the out of control spending that the Republicans want to stop.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2014, 06:41:20 AM »
Government can keep the peace and fix the roads. After that they need to stfu.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2014, 06:42:59 AM »
When the EBT cards stop working, Florida will go up in flames with a 100% white mortality inside of 3 weeks. No thanks. I will take the woods in the northeast. Frozen Hebrews are easy to hunt down.
well you will still be welcome, i prefer working odd jobs while retired and jacking off in the ocean or on the balcony at 18 year old fine ass hoes massaging oil up there ass on the beach
A