Author Topic: Is there any bigger circle jerk than Audiophiles  (Read 5168 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Is there any bigger circle jerk than Audiophiles
« on: July 02, 2014, 07:54:03 AM »
Idiots spending hundreds on speaker cable,thousands on amps and tens of thousands on speakers ,claiming to experience some earth shattering sound that no other fucker can tell the difference from their 10 dollar speaker wire, 400 dollar amp, and 500 dollar speakers.Phrases like amazing soundstage, subtle midrange, earth shaking bass and tight treble make me want to strangle them.It may actually be a gayer hobby than bodybuilding.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Is there any bigger circle jerk than Audiophiles
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 08:26:20 AM »
Truth. I watched a friend of mine spend $500 for 10 feet of speaker wire and then tell me all about how great it is. Fucking homo.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 08:29:00 AM »
Ferrari and Rolex owners.

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 08:30:09 AM »
Anyone that describes themselves as an "audiophile" is a massive cunt and probably a child toucher too.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 08:35:11 AM »
Polk LSI speakers, Klipsch Sub, Emotive amp, Onkyo receiver , monoprice wires

sound good to my ears in my house

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 08:44:50 AM »
Idiots spending hundreds on speaker cable,thousands on amps and tens of thousands on speakers ,claiming to experience some earth shattering sound that no other fucker can tell the difference from their 10 dollar speaker wire, 400 dollar amp, and 500 dollar speakers.Phrases like amazing soundstage, subtle midrange, earth shaking bass and tight treble make me want to strangle them.It may actually be a gayer hobby than bodybuilding.

Fuck off its your fault if you are so retarded that you cant tell the difference between low quality and high quality sounds, when you are listen to music or watching a movie you should be able to hear every single sound clearly and you  cant do that on low price speakers.

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 08:46:55 AM »
Polk LSI speakers, Klipsch Sub, Emotive amp, Onkyo receiver , monoprice wires

sound good to my ears in my house

B&W speakers, Onkyo amp, talk talk connects, bass bin

You play your games or blu-rays through my system and you will have a blast.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2014, 09:02:45 AM »

I have noticed that this disease seems to mostly or entirely infect males.  Women don't go for this kind of insanity.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2014, 09:21:23 AM »
The y board?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2014, 09:26:17 AM »

An argument between Audiophiles (Jewish VS Mojican)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2014, 11:27:27 AM »
Fuck off its your fault if you are so retarded that you cant tell the difference between low quality and high quality sounds, when you are listen to music or watching a movie you should be able to hear every single sound clearly and you  cant do that on low price speakers.
owned.

my brother installs real systems and rents for events. there is a huge diff

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2014, 11:32:49 AM »
I've you've never heard expensive, professional grade audio equipment live I can assure you it's light years beyond the best of the Magnolia room at Best Buy.

I've known guys that lived in dumpy apartments who didn't own plates, furniture or that many changes of clothes, but man did they have nice A/V equipment.

Foozle

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2014, 11:34:47 AM »

You can't hear anything because of all the dried sperm in your ears, you buttriding dickslugging goo burper.  Your posts suck so fucking bad you're not even worth owning anymore.  Almost everything you type is fucking retarded, no matter which user behind your shared/purchased gimmick is posting.

If you were James Bond your code number would be 00Semen.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2014, 12:14:23 PM »
You can't hear anything because of all the dried sperm in your ears, you buttriding dickslugging goo burper.  Your posts suck so fucking bad you're not even worth owning anymore.  Almost everything you type is fucking retarded, no matter which user behind your shared/purchased gimmick is posting.

My man!

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2014, 12:23:10 PM »

:D

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2014, 12:29:56 PM »
I've you've never heard expensive, professional grade audio equipment live I can assure you it's light years beyond the best of the Magnolia room at Best Buy.

I've known guys that lived in dumpy apartments who didn't own plates, furniture or that many changes of clothes, but man did they have nice A/V equipment.

Ditto, on your last paragraph.  And, man are they nuts.  The OP is right.  "Audiophile" speaker wire from Monster at $100 or more a set?  And that is at the low end of what you can waste your money on.  Sure, up to a point, a cheap system gets trounced by a more expensive one, but there is a limit to the differences a human ear can detect, and that limit is way below, orders of magnitude below, what you can spend on this junk.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2014, 12:41:42 PM »
 i used to carpool to work with a tool who paid 250 dollars for his car,,       you read that right 250 dollars for his car. he then proceeded to put a 3000 dollar stero system into the 250 dollar car. he paid a moron 50 bucks to wire it into the car. first time out the huge subwoofer in the trunk burned up... two weeks later the car caught fire. good times. ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2014, 12:59:22 PM »
i used to carpool to work with a tool who paid 250 dollars for his car,,       you read that right 250 dollars for his car. he then proceeded to put a 3000 dollar stero system into the 250 dollar car. he paid a moron 50 bucks to wire it into the car. first time out the huge subwoofer in the trunk burned up... two weeks later the car caught fire. good times. ;D ;D ;D ;D

i knew a few of those guys

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2014, 05:31:07 PM »

good post

trainer bringing the brutal truth to the tin ears of the rabble once again

"

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2014, 05:51:46 PM »
Bet 99% of people couldn't tell the difference between a $500 system and a $5000 system. If you have the cash to burn it's your choice but as Funk and MOS said spending disproportionate amounts on it that you can't afford is retarded.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2014, 08:11:31 PM »
the ones that don't have the ability to hear between good and terrible sounds. We pity them

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2014, 08:14:35 PM »
Truth. I watched a friend of mine spend $500 for 10 feet of speaker wire and then tell me all about how great it is. Fucking homo.
lol i ripp out these shitty rigged speaker wires all the time had no idea people spend over 5 bucks for some copper wire
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2014, 08:27:10 PM »
lol i ripp out these shitty rigged speaker wires all the time had no idea people spend over 5 bucks for some copper wire

Travellers could tell you the price of copper on any exchange. Fuckers steal it from graves, churches, etc...