Author Topic: This will make you lose faith in humanity:girl gives 24 blojobs for a free drink  (Read 55630 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Shizzo would have sucked off those guys for free. No wait, he would have wanted the free drink!  ;D

Bullshit! shitso has more respect for himself.....he'd want two free drinks.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
here is the uncensored video:

http://videobam.com/PoYkn#

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
This will haunt this Young Girl for years to come. As soon as she can i think she should move away. i bet she lives in a small Rural area...

the trainer

Instead of hiding who she is why doesn't this slut just come out and say I love to fuck lots of guys and suck dick, sluts serve a purpose they keep entertained while we are single.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
here is the uncensored video:

http://videobam.com/PoYkn#

Big, happy smile on her face. She's very pleased with herself. No telling mom and pop she was pressured and coerced into it. She really wanted that 'holiday'.
O

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Big, happy smile on her face. She's very pleased with herself. No telling mom and pop she was pressured and coerced into it. She really wanted that 'holiday'.

She went full tbombz. Never go full tbombz.  :D

hench

• Getbig V
I wonder if any of those lads went back for seconds, who was watching to make sure they didn't

Europe

• Getbig IV
to be a little more fair.. she sucked dick because they said she will win a free "Holiday", which is the name of a drink.. She thought otherwise..

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
to be a little more fair.. she sucked dick because they said she will win a free "Holiday", which is the name of a drink.. She thought otherwise..

I absolutely agree, it's a completely differend matter entirely. She wasn't sucking for a free drink, she was sucking for a free holiday trip.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Sounds like she loves the cock.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Sounds like she loves the cock.

Do you hope it helps?
P

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
It always helps!

hench

• Getbig V
Love licking the pussy but would anyone here actually risk licking 24 random vag's? Probably wake up the next morning with a furry tongue. Also would you check the face first a dive right in?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Love licking the pussy but would anyone here actually risk licking 24 random vag's? Probably wake up the next morning with a furry tongue. Also would you check the face first a dive right in?

Not for a free drink.

hench

• Getbig V
For a free holiday?
Not for a free drink.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
For a free holiday?

Not unless it's on the Moon.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
We can't judge.   After a long workout, with the anabolic window quickly closing, I bet many of us would resort to such antics in hope of winning a protein shake. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
What a classy gal!

V

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
thinking this myself...her mouth must have been tasting bad the next morning. I bet she swallowed a Bottle of mouth wash when she woke up...

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Sex acts are official currency of Magaluf
07-07-14

BLOW jobs are an official unit of currency in Magaluf, it has emerged.

Local resident Tom Booker said: “Anyone here will tell you that a glass of wine costs a blow job, just as a loaf of bread is four hand jobs. My house, for example, is valued at 10 swinging parties and an S & M session.

“I don’t see what all the fuss is about.”

Magaluf’s sex currency was introduced back in the 13th century when the island was part of the Emirate of Cordoba and the system prevails despite residents frequently complaining of sore wrists and locked jaws.

Daily Mail journalist Mary Fisher said: “This shocking lack of foreigner morals makes young female holiday makers vulnerable to exploitation.

“They should stay home and engage in good wholesome pursuits, like reading poorly-written tabloid articles where actresses describe their body anxieties while posing for stilted quasi-lesbian beach shots.”

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
any updates on this girl?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
She won't recover? 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

yes, she is still a whore

and her breath still smells like bleach 

monstermunch

• Getbig IV

Still having her stomach pumped for semen.