Author Topic: Ronnie has EIGHT girls....but still going  (Read 2762 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Ronnie has EIGHT girls....but still going
« on: July 02, 2014, 04:08:59 PM »
I used to joke abt him having 8 girls.in my mind I had 6 but nope, he confirmed in a post on IG that he has 8 girls.... :o
S

the trainer

Re: Ronnie has EIGHT girls....but still going
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 04:18:15 PM »
What about the sons how come he is not counting them.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 07:43:14 PM »
What a piece of shit, having so many children and not giving a fuck about of them. Hopefully he won't make it past 60.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 07:58:13 PM »
What about the sons how come he is not counting them.
I think he has one son.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 06:31:02 AM »

all i have to say is, she saw ronnie cumming.  correct me if i'm wrong but she has dropped 4 or 5 now.

you can tell from the photo which one will be shy (left) and the yahoo (right) of the family. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 07:08:45 AM »
one for every sandow
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 07:15:45 AM »

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 07:16:45 AM »
"Be fruitful and multiply"

Ronnie just following the words of his Lord and saviour.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2014, 07:18:31 AM »
"Be fruitful and multiply and let other taxpayers support and raise your kids".

Ronnie just following the words of his Lord and saviour Barack Obama.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2014, 07:19:14 AM »
We all love Ronnie, greatest Bber of all-time, bla bla bla,.....Fact is Ronnie's an idiot of epic proportions.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2014, 07:22:34 AM »
We all love Ronnie, greatest Bber of all-time, bla bla bla,.....Fact is Ronnie's an idiot of epic proportions.

Feel bad for the kids. They're the ones that will get hurt when he's broke in 3 years. Talk about promoting the stereotype.   ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2014, 07:26:15 AM »
Feel bad for the kids. They're the ones that will get hurt when he's broke in 3 years. Talk about promoting the stereotype.   ::)
Ronnie is replicating what he knows. His father was the same way. And let's not forget the women. The women seemingly are not requiring him to be a proactive father/husband. It takes two.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2014, 07:31:31 AM »
Ronnie is replicating what he knows. His father was the same way. And let's not forget the women. The women seemingly are not requiring him to be a proactive father/husband. It takes two.

That is exactly what the definition of an "idiot" comes to. Replicating the same pitiful pattern, total absence of critical thinking, choosing partners with flaws that will nurture yours and won't help you improve.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2014, 07:33:38 AM »

I agree totally.

A culture of living in the "now", with no concern for accountability or responsibility.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2014, 07:41:53 AM »
That is exactly what the definition of an "idiot" comes to. Replicating the same pitiful pattern, total absence of critical thinking, choosing partners with flaws that will nurture yours and won't help you improve.
We all replicate different patterns. Some good, some bad. Some of us decide to change those bad patterns for better ones. But, if that is all you know, and you are surrounded by it, and are not encourage to change those behavior patterns---cultural, people assuming that you think you are better, etc, then it can be hard. And again, let's not forget that the women help encourage certain behavior patterns. Just look at that "thug model" dude. His mother was givig that "oh, he's not bad", and chances are that is how she raised him, excusing his bad behaviors. And then he finds women who do the same as his mother.
Same with Ronnie. His mother apparently didn't see anything wrong with how his father was. So,
Why question it?

Same thing with abusers and women who are abused.
People get locked into cycles, patterns. As we all do.
Posting on here, lifting weights, jogging, talking smack, etc. some of us change for the better or worse, and develop that into cycles.

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2014, 07:43:13 AM »
Broke soon with all those kids-
One hates to stereotype, but this is great example-All that money he spent leasing those cars, he could have been building up IRA and college savings accounts, or investing in markets or RE...
Dont ask how I know that he hasn't...
Just ask yourself: If you had saved it, would you be peddling worthless supplements and selling memorabilia at these exhibitions?
And, guess what? Heath, Kai will all be broke as well, as they are now-

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2014, 07:49:18 AM »
We all replicate different patterns. Some good, some bad. Some of us decide to change those bad patterns for better ones. But, if that is all you know, and you are surrounded by it, and are not encourage to change those behavior patterns---cultural, people assuming that you think you are better, etc, then it can be hard. And again, let's not forget that the women help encourage certain behavior patterns. Just look at that "thug model" dude. His mother was givig that "oh, he's not bad", and chances are that is how she raised him, excusing his bad behaviors. And then he finds women who do the same as his mother.
Same with Ronnie. His mother apparently didn't see anything wrong with how his father was. So,
Why question it?

Same thing with abusers and women who are abused.
People get locked into cycles, patterns. As we all do.
Posting on here, lifting weights, jogging, talking smack, etc. some of us change for the better or worse, and develop that into cycles.

I'm not trying to say there's no determinism. But you're doing the same thing you're criticizing: excusing a destructive behavior. Sure, we all replicate a certain number of patterns. But some of it will finally question why and get out of it. Bbing might not be the most popular thing out there but he was the best in that field for years, he travelled, met a lot of different people (and not only the mentally handicapped Bbers are), there was a whole other span of things for him to learn from. And what did he do? Have 8 kids? Why not 10, 12 or 20 while he's at it?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2014, 07:50:21 AM »
Broke soon with all those kids-
One hates to stereotype, but this is great example-All that money he spent leasing those cars, he could have been building up IRA and college savings accounts, or investing in markets or RE...
Dont ask how I know that he hasn't...
Just ask yourself: If you had saved it, would you be peddling worthless supplements and selling memorabilia at these exhibitions?
And, guess what? Heath, Kai will all be broke as well, as they are now-
Who knows what Ronnie has done with his money. I gather he collects a pension from the police? Who knows. We don't know what he has invested in, unless he tells us. And the man didn't have a whole bunch of cars. Plus, the cost of living in Texas is cheaper than in other states.

Ronnie loves bodybuilding, it's basically all he's really cares about, except for being a police officer. It's one of the reasons why he became Mr. Olympia. That being said, it is one of the reasons why after he retired, it seems he has no real interests---even Dorian Yates has a supp company.

One thing about Kai is that he has his artwork, he has other interests. And so does Phil, word is that he is a car enthusiast and can talk cars all day. Who knows, he may open up a customizing/tuning shop?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2014, 08:00:48 AM »
I'm not trying to say there's no determinism. But you're doing the same thing you're criticizing: excusing a destructive behavior. Sure, we all replicate a certain number of patterns. But some of it will finally question why and get out of it. Bbing might not be the most popular thing out there but he was the best in that field for years, he travelled, met a lot of different people (and not only the mentally handicapped Bbers are), there was a whole other span of things for him to learn from. And what did he do? Have 8 kids? Why not 10, 12 or 20 while he's at it?
i don't excuse, I seek to understand. There is rhyme and reason for everything. It doesn't mean I agree or disagree. Or even excuse. In fact, I disagree with the behavior pattern. To me, he was taught wrong.As I said before, these behavior patterns exploded with the baby boomer generation. With Ronnie there maybe some old south cultural issues as well.

Have you ever tried to talk to young dudes about not doing above, or selling drugs, getting arrested? I have, and many don't listen because their mothers condone their behavior (and often times are with men who are doing the same thing) and the women these dudes deal with accept the behavior. And start another cycle by getting pregnant by the same young men you are trying to help out.
Hell, and don't let it be a drug dealer with a little money, with a flashy watch and expensive car. And dimepiece women. They don't listen until it's too late---shot up or in jail.

So, no in real life, I don't condone these behaviors. I try to understand and then try to get others to understand their options and a better way of doing things. Some listen---those usually are the ones that see the light. Most do not.

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2014, 08:07:06 AM »
Who knows what Ronnie has done with his money. I gather he collects a pension from the police? Who knows. We don't know what he has invested in, unless he tells us. And the man didn't have a whole bunch of cars. Plus, the cost of living in Texas is cheaper than in other states.

Ronnie loves bodybuilding, it's basically all he's really cares about, except for being a police officer. It's one of the reasons why he became Mr. Olympia. That being said, it is one of the reasons why after he retired, it seems he has no real interests---even Dorian Yates has a supp company.

One thing about Kai is that he has his artwork, he has other interests. And so does Phil, word is that he is a car enthusiast and can talk cars all day. Who knows, he may open up a customizing/tuning shop?

I guess that would be giving them all the benefit of the doubt-And who knows, I/we may be wrong.
I'm not sure Ronnie would have a pension, as he must put in a certain amount of time for it to be meaningful, and even then its not that much. A majority of these fellas never had a real job, which makes it hard for them, after the glory days are over, to wake up to the reality that they have done nothing with the lives that were given to them , ruined their health with drugs, and must now enter the world when they are in their 40's, being a nobody.
Do you think if Ronnie walked into a job interview, or went to a bank or angel investor for financing for a business idea, that anyone knows or cares who he is?
That is the real world-

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2014, 08:11:16 AM »
I guess that would be giving them all the benefit of the doubt-And who knows, I/we may be wrong.
I'm not sure Ronnie would have a pension, as he must put in a certain amount of time for it to be meaningful, and even then its not that much. A majority of these fellas never had a real job, which makes it hard for them, after the glory days are over, to wake up to the reality that they have done nothing with the lives that were given to them , ruined their health with drugs, and must now enter the world when they are in their 40's, being a nobody.
Do you think if Ronnie walked into a job interview, or went to a bank or angel investor for financing for a business idea, that anyone knows or cares who he is?
That is the real world-
To answer your question, I don't know. He probably is pretty well known in Arlington, TX as his name has been in the paper, his videos, etc. What I do know, is that some LE are pretty savvy with their money. And some have investments, rental properties, etc. So, it is probable.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2014, 08:37:22 AM »
To answer your question, I don't know. He probably is pretty well known in Arlington, TX as his name has been in the paper, his videos, etc. What I do know, is that some LE are pretty savvy with their money. And some have investments, rental properties, etc. So, it is probable.

So who pays the hospital bills when the complications start?

Like in the case of DA....who paid for all the medical care he received? Because in the end he himself brought on every one of those health issues by his own reckless choices and behavior.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2014, 08:48:43 AM »
So who pays the hospital bills when the complications start?

Like in the case of DA....who paid for all the medical care he received? Because in the end he himself brought on every one of those health issues by his own reckless choices and behavior.
And I agree. But, he doesn't see it like that.