Author Topic: This guy is alpha as fuck, we can all learn from him  (Read 11674 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
This guy is alpha as fuck, we can all learn from him
« on: July 03, 2014, 09:41:29 AM »
From reddit

"I'm not going to bore you guys with huge blocks of text so here goes. I been with my boyfriend for five years. He's amazing - great job, family and friends love him, intelligent, attractive, supportive, and sex life is great. One of the important points is that we do not fight at all, and he's quite firm about this - he thinks fighting is a waste of time and for children. I learnt that early on in the relationship and realized it's something I've grown to agree with even though I hated it at first - we always sit down, discuss and talk about issues, and are able to reach compromises.

He's very understanding and patient, and never gets so angry that he has to raise his voice. He's also quite traditional in some aspects too (which is good and bad), although I've been able to talk to him and open his mind up about certain things - I know he hates cheaters and I do trust him, and I know he trusts me too - he never ever restricted me or not let me do anything. Because of these things about him, I'm quite confused by how he's acting.

I've been thinking about wanting to have an open relationship for a while, and it would be fair both ways - we would both get to sleep with other people, as long as we were honest with each other about it and it was purely physical. I know he's quite traditional, but it also never seemed like something he would be that against as he's said things like "I have nothing against girls who like to sleep around, as long as they don't pretend they're innocent/good girl etc." However, I'm not going to pretend that he isn't a monogamous type of guy, because he is, I just figured that maybe I could open his mind to something different!

He's very good in bed but I just wanted to have some other experiences - is that really wrong? I love him and it has nothing to do with just purely physical sex. So a few days ago I decided to bring up the topic with opening up our relationship with him. His only answers were are you joking or are you serious? To which I said I was being serious and wanted to know how he felt about it. He then told me that I could sleep with whoever I wanted to sleep with, and to have a nice life. Then he packed some stuff and left (we share an apartment), and I couldn't really stop him.

Since then he has blocked me from calling him, all his social media and won't speak to me. I don't know where he is staying because his friends refuse to talk to me and I've been crying my eyes out for the past few days. He has removed his relationship status from facebook and sent his friend over to get some of his other stuff, who has told me that he would eventually come to get the rest of things but wouldn't tell me anything else. He said that I've done enough damage and he's ashamed that he thought I would end up married with his friend. He also told me that I would be happier and better off if I didn't pretend to be somebody I wasn't when I started dating again.

If he said he wasn't comfortable with it I would have been okay with that but he never gave me a chance, he literally just broke up with me for bringing it up and he's never been like this before. I've been going to his workplace but haven't been able to see him and I can't get into the department where he works because you need to have clearance, and the receptionists say that he isn't taking any visits from anybody either.

I love him so much and I've done nothing over the past few days except cry and cry and cry and I don't know what to do. I just want to talk to him and hear his voice, and have him forgive me for being so stupid and tell me everything is going to be okay and talk to me like he usually does but I don't understand how he can act like this and never acted like this before. I don't know what to do and I'm going ****ing crazy

The only thing I've been able to get from him is that one of my mutual friends talked to him for a while, but he basically didn't want to talk about it to anybody else. But the friend did ask him if he's really going to throw away five years over something so small, to which my boyfriend apparently said that he's not throwing away anything, he's cutting his losses while he can.

Please help reddit! I really don't know what to do it feels like I'm falling apart - and what's even worse is some of my friends tell me what do you expect etc. .. and the others are there for me but don't know what to do either

Sorry if some things don't make sense, I'm a mess and everything is just coming out as best as I can write it down... if anybdoy needs to me clear anything up I will"

Cliffs:
girl dates guy for 5 years.
says she's happy with his personality, the sex is "amazing".
says he's confident, loving, etc
one night asks him for an open relationship, instead of a monogamous one. wants to bang other dudes and wants him to bang other girls.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: This guy is alpha as fuck, we can all learn from him
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 09:47:34 AM »
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
T

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 09:50:34 AM »
im humbled  8)

More or less than if a skinny homo had tattooed your body on his back?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 09:52:13 AM »
BigMc strikes me as a bottom of the submissive variety

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 09:53:19 AM »
Fucking ruthless dude.

Good.

I would never be ok with knowing that the next time I go down on my girl that there could be another dudes spunk marinating in there.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 09:53:33 AM »
More or less than if a skinny homo had tattooed your body on his back?

id be more troubled if that happened

and likely to carve it out of them with a large knife
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 09:54:59 AM »
I'm not going to bore you guys with huge blocks of text so here goes.

...and then I stopped reading.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2014, 09:57:27 AM »
Single lass eh?  I'll fly ye like a banner bespangled in stars atop me pole.  [scratches stubble] Yarrr.  

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2014, 10:00:09 AM »
I'd only be okay with an "open relationship" if my gf was bisexual and said she wanted to have fun with other women as well as me. :)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2014, 10:00:24 AM »
BigMc strikes me as a bottom of the submissive variety

He looks like he'll strike you for sure. Don't know about the second part of your statement though.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2014, 10:00:39 AM »
What he did is something i wish everyone of us could do.

Cutting your losses while you still can.

That she even thought about it is sending huge warning-signals of peace, ie buzzing signals of the highest degree.

5 years is 5 years though.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2014, 10:03:15 AM »
I'd only be okay with an "open relationship" if my gf was bisexual and said she wanted to have fun with other women as well as me. :)
Bertha is okay with me banging men, just as long as she can watch. She knows I have good taste in men. :) Haven't ever done it, though.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2014, 10:07:39 AM »
5 years and came out clean with this whore , good for him

any pics of this whore who wants to let her fuck her brains out  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2014, 10:08:04 AM »
he was looking for a reason to leave.  she gave him one.

"Two words... I'm gone!"

Jizzacked

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2014, 10:08:55 AM »
cold as ice  ;D  the man has his convictions that's for sure.  the thought of this whore coming to her senses and realizing what just happened after this cat eviscerates her entire existence makes me smile a bit

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2014, 10:12:35 AM »
Good for him. If she's thinking about it, it aint going away. Whore.

the trainer

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2014, 10:23:22 AM »

Well I could dress up as a woman so your woman would pass as bisexual and you would only be welcome to join the fun if you agree to be a submissive bottom boy. ( no homo cause its a threesome with a woman)

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2014, 10:26:26 AM »
Smart man, not because there's anything wrong with an open relationship but because he stood for his beliefs.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2014, 10:28:11 AM »
cold as ice  ;D  the man has his convictions that's for sure.  the thought of this whore coming to her senses and realizing what just happened after this cat eviscerates her entire existence makes me smile a bit

I could see Groink leaving a relationship in this manner.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2014, 10:35:52 AM »
I could see Groink leaving a relationship in this manner.

Before or after he acts tough but runs away from Avesher?

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2014, 10:43:21 AM »
I'd have told her okay to the open relationship and then fucked her mother and sister.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2014, 10:52:06 AM »
He was smart to ditch that bitch.  She was bound to fuck around whether he knew about it or not.
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2014, 10:53:34 AM »
The guy was looking for an out and got one. Loved the story though. Whore

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2014, 10:57:03 AM »
I think id bang another chick, make sure she walked in on it, ask her what she thought of it now, and THEN leave.