Author Topic: This guy is alpha as fuck, we can all learn from him  (Read 11650 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: This guy is alpha as fuck, we can all learn from him
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2014, 11:00:05 AM »
I think id bang another chick, make sure she walked in on it, ask her what she thought of it now, and THEN leave.

Bang the chick but also talk about and to her constantly.   Its not the sex part that will drive her crazy but the fact your attention is diverted toward the new woman. 
A

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2014, 11:17:44 AM »
He was smart to leave.

Open relationships don't work once you've been monogamous prior.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2014, 11:32:16 AM »
Good. A man should stand by his principles. I would do the same. A whore is a whore and will never change.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2014, 11:45:18 AM »
I'd only be okay with an "open relationship" if my gf was bisexual and said she wanted to have fun with other women as well as me. :)

Thus but I'd have to add she would have to bring home one of them now and again for us both to bang,  this would be the best chance of getting a three some, far more effective than a guy trying to persuade two girls

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2014, 11:45:27 AM »
Guy has strong convictions.  Good for him. She will most likely cheat on him.

Open relationships rarely ever work.
X

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2014, 12:19:38 PM »

the guy is smart. 100% cutting his losses. a no bullshit guy. no one approved.
b

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2014, 12:24:22 PM »

She probably already HAS cheated. Talking to the boyfriend in the hopes of having an "open relationship" is because of her guilt over having cheated. She wants him to say yes so she doesn't feel like such a slag.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2014, 12:30:33 PM »
The guy was looking for an out and got one. Loved the story though. Whore

+1

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2014, 12:34:41 PM »

They NEVER work from what ive seen. (Couple chick friends who tried,  both of which I was banging whenever they got upset at their BF)

A guy will come along whos better in the sack and shell inevitably start getting more attached to him (and claim its emotional without realizing shes just addicted to his cock and her emotions are just following along) and when that happens,  shell slowly start to emotionally distance herself from her BF until she doesn't give 2 fucks about him, then shell leave him for other dude.

Then when other dude gets bored of boning her, shell breakdown and come crying back, and hopefully the dude refuses to take the slut back and lets her wallow in her fucked up situation she created. But most guys dont, because the guys that let their GF bang other dudes are usually pussies anyway.

Other thing that happens is the chicks go psycho when seeing guy hooking up with others.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2014, 12:49:18 PM »
She probably already HAS cheated. Talking to the boyfriend in the hopes of having an "open relationship" is because of her guilt over having cheated. She wants him to say yes so she doesn't feel like such a slag.

either that, OR she has a married/taken co-worker macking on her... she got wet and wants a quickie... dude proposed she adhere to her 'moral code' by getting permission from the boyfriend to secretly be a side dish... on paper it looks great.

Now she has to pay all the bills alone, she lost the only stable thing in her life, and she's realizing the world is full of a-hole boys that just want to bang her and bang her friends and keep on movin on.  She has a good thing.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2014, 01:06:22 PM »
Exactly what you should do. Also if she tries that "Alpha female" chit. Or fuck her in the ass, then next day break it off.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2014, 02:32:44 PM »
"but I just wanted to have some other experiences - is that really wrong?"

It sum up her state of mind,  the kind of bitch she is and how she is fucked up.
With argument like that she can justify even the filthiest thing.
asstropin

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2014, 04:03:22 PM »

Excellent points. I did not look at it like that. Good for the guy for leaving.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2014, 04:04:53 PM »
They NEVER work from what ive seen. (Couple chick friends who tried,  both of which I was banging whenever they got upset at their BF)

A guy will come along whos better in the sack and shell inevitably start getting more attached to him (and claim its emotional without realizing shes just addicted to his cock and her emotions are just following along) and when that happens,  shell slowly start to emotionally distance herself from her BF until she doesn't give 2 fucks about him, then shell leave him for other dude.

Then when other dude gets bored of boning her, shell breakdown and come crying back, and hopefully the dude refuses to take the slut back and lets her wallow in her fucked up situation she created. But most guys dont, because the guys that let their GF bang other dudes are usually pussies anyway.

Other thing that happens is the chicks go psycho when seeing guy hooking up with others.

I would imagine open relationships being extremely difficult. There are some people who do make it work, but its usually a whole different life style (swingers). There are swingers who engage in these sort of acts, but as I said, its more of a lifestyle for them, as opposed to just randomly wanting to sleep around. If this makes sense.
X

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2014, 04:07:08 PM »
Try being Alpha enough not to end up with some stupid immature slut like that in the first place. Poor interpretation of what a whore she was.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2014, 04:10:48 PM »
Stopped at,  "I been "

Not reading all that shit.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2014, 04:22:47 PM »
I would imagine open relationships being extremely difficult. There are some people who do make it work, but its usually a whole different life style (swingers). There are swingers who engage in these sort of acts, but as I said, its more of a lifestyle for them, as opposed to just randomly wanting to sleep around. If this makes sense.
For swingers it's a control, so that the other person doesn't "cheat". There are a lot of "rules" , and usually there is an underlying problem. And the "lifestyle" doesn't fix the problem. There are few people on here that engage in it, or set up meetings. I knew a few myself, and it caused problems---it didnt help their intimacy issues, but covered it, as theg were getting it from someone else. And there are those who to the set up the "cuckhold" thing as well.
Problem is humans find a way to way to make things complicated. But, find it complicated to make things simple. Compound that with sex and it is even more complicated.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2014, 04:39:43 PM »
For swingers it's a control, so that the other person doesn't "cheat". There are a lot of "rules" , and usually there is an underlying problem. And the "lifestyle" doesn't fix the problem. There are few people on here that engage in it, or set up meetings. I knew a few myself, and it caused problems---it didnt help their intimacy issues, but covered it, as theg were getting it from someone else. And there are those who to the set up the "cuckhold" thing as well.
Problem is humans find a way to way to make things complicated. But, find it complicated to make things simple. Compound that with sex and it is even more complicated.

It's a mental illness as far as I'm concerned. Jealousy is a normal human emotion, you should want your girlfriend/wife to be monogamous so that she has your kids from a Darwinian point of you. As a man you would also resent the child of a man your wife/girlfriend had while with you. It is a sickness, plain and simple.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2014, 04:46:31 PM »
Before or after he acts tough but runs away from ripped?

You are a catty little homo arent you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2014, 04:59:34 PM »

Parker, you are a man of great knowledge.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2014, 05:00:28 PM »
It's a mental illness as far as I'm concerned. Jealousy is a normal human emotion, you should want your girlfriend/wife to be monogamous so that she has your kids from a Darwinian point of you. As a man you would also resent the child of a man your wife/girlfriend had while with you. It is a sickness, plain and simple.

Similar to how the male lion will kill cubs that belong to another male lion, so he can procreate and produce his offspring?
X

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2014, 05:11:28 PM »

one of my exs is in an open relationship. she was always a free spirit. the type you couldn't chain down but didn't want to cause that's what made her, her.

some people for some reason can't be monogamous. I get that. so they have open relationships to keep their marriage afloat. usually because divorce isn't as viable an option given circumstance.
b

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2014, 05:18:24 PM »
From reddit

"I'm not going to bore you guys with huge blocks of text so here goes...

and then she goes

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2014, 05:22:51 PM »
Similar to how the male lion will kill cubs that belong to another male lion, so he can procreate and produce his offspring?

You can break down nearly every action we do to simplistic things, simplistic goals.

A slut is good for one night, that's it. You can tell them a mile away from body language. A real lady slaps your hand when you try to rub her thigh first time you meet her.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2014, 05:36:28 PM »
You can break down nearly every action we do to simplistic things, simplistic goals.

A slut is good for one night, that's it. You can tell them a mile away from body language. A real lady slaps your hand when you try to rub her thigh first time you meet her.

clearly I've never had an opportunity to meet such a species.
b