Author Topic: "Bubbling" is the new trend  (Read 3471 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
"Bubbling" is the new trend
« on: July 03, 2014, 11:33:29 AM »
http://jezebel.com/bubbling-is-the-new-teen-trend-that-will-make-you-gag-1599360630?utm_campaign=socialflow_jezebel_facebook&utm_source=jezebel_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

It was only a matter of time before the teens of today (boys of the nadsat), bored with their petty theft and criminal mischief, got tired of silly games like butt chugging and Neknomination and began searching in earnest for something to entertain themselves with that would be both disgusting and completely pointless. And so, Bubbling was born to satisfy that need. And teens saw that it was good! And the summer of 2014 became the summer that they would start pissing into their own mouths and posting the pictures online. Because who cares about future employment? Certainly not the boys who are shooting their urine into their own mouths, smelling and tasting the asparagus they had for dinner.

Bubbling, which is literally just peeing into your own mouth (no, that's really it) was originally a fake trend started by Australian skaters that has now become very real. It began with a picture of a young man at a rock concert; a young man (I assume) so overtaken with the music he was listening to that he had no choice but to whip out his garden hose and start peeing into his own mouth as a self-soothing strategy for all the feelings he was experiencing. I understand this. Not the peeing into one's own mouth thing (because I am often dehydrated :/) but being so overcome with emotion that you have to do something crazy in the moment. For me, it was when the Gilmore Girls ended. Except instead of peeing into my own mouth I clutched a decorative throw pillow and cried about the fact that I would never again visit Stars Hollow for the first time. The people who saw the first instance of bubbling, by the way, were maybe not as enthused as the young man in question.
X

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: "Bubbling" is the new trend
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 11:45:01 AM »
I bubbled while reading this thread.

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 11:58:35 AM »
I wonder if its possible to jerk off and bubble at the same time.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 12:35:18 PM »
http://jezebel.com/bubbling-is-the-new-teen-trend-that-will-make-you-gag-1599360630?utm_campaign=socialflow_jezebel_facebook&utm_source=jezebel_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

It was only a matter of time before the teens of today (boys of the nadsat), bored with their petty theft and criminal mischief, got tired of silly games like butt chugging and Neknomination and began searching in earnest for something to entertain themselves with that would be both disgusting and completely pointless. And so, Bubbling was born to satisfy that need. And teens saw that it was good! And the summer of 2014 became the summer that they would start pissing into their own mouths and posting the pictures online. Because who cares about future employment? Certainly not the boys who are shooting their urine into their own mouths, smelling and tasting the asparagus they had for dinner.

Bubbling, which is literally just peeing into your own mouth (no, that's really it) was originally a fake trend started by Australian skaters that has now become very real. It began with a picture of a young man at a rock concert; a young man (I assume) so overtaken with the music he was listening to that he had no choice but to whip out his garden hose and start peeing into his own mouth as a self-soothing strategy for all the feelings he was experiencing. I understand this. Not the peeing into one's own mouth thing (because I am often dehydrated :/) but being so overcome with emotion that you have to do something crazy in the moment. For me, it was when the Gilmore Girls ended. Except instead of peeing into my own mouth I clutched a decorative throw pillow and cried about the fact that I would never again visit Stars Hollow for the first time. The people who saw the first instance of bubbling, by the way, were maybe not as enthused as the young man in question.
it was only a matter of time, joe don looney was right. joe don recommends not drinking the start or end of  the piss stream anything in betwwen is good drinking.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 12:36:37 PM »
 ;D btw this guy says he'd be glad to butter your popcorn.... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 12:37:03 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 12:39:28 PM »
Jeezus next thing guys are gonna be blowing loads onto their stomachs.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 12:51:30 PM »
Jeez, what's the world coming to?  ::)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2014, 01:49:38 PM »
Next up "gargling"

With cum

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2014, 02:03:36 PM »
Yea onto their mates stomachs!
 :-\

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2014, 02:40:50 PM »
I wonder if its possible to jerk off and bubble at the same time.

It's impossible to stop once you start

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2014, 09:17:55 PM »

Shredz employees?  :-\
X

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2014, 09:20:34 PM »

Shredz employees?  :-\

Tanned, groomed, steroid-laden manlets of all ilks.....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2014, 09:33:51 PM »
Tanned, groomed, steroid-laden manlets of all ilks.....

;D ;D

Their inevitable downfall like DA will not be a pleasant site to see.
X

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2014, 09:35:00 PM »
SF what do you think draws people to such depraved behavior?
follow the arrows

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2014, 09:58:23 PM »
SF what do you think draws people to such depraved behavior?

I have three hypotheses:

1) The brain's prefrontal cortex (the seat of reasoning/logic) is not fully formed until 25. Clearly, an underdeveloped prefrontal cortex at 15 is leading them to make unsound decisions.

2) Peer group and pressure. The pressure from the peer group to fit in, lest you be excluded. We are hardwired for human connectedness, and adolescent friendships are such an important part of development. The need to be part of a social group would inevitably lead these teenagers to do ridiculous stunts to maintain their tie to a social group.

3) They ordered some supplements from Goodrums site, http://www.caliberfitness.com/, and are reaping the consequences (derangement).
X

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2014, 10:06:23 PM »
;D ;D

Their inevitable downfall like DA will not be a pleasant site to see.

The entire male population of the Jersey Shore on dialysis.....and not one fuck will be given.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2014, 10:07:21 PM »
The entire male population of the Jersey Shore on dialysis.....and not one fuck will be given.

Ive been to Jersey Shore once or twice. Not clubbing. Just walking around. Boy, what a scene.  :-\ :-\ Felt like my IQ dropped at least 20 points.
X

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2014, 10:19:05 PM »
Ive been to Jersey Shore once or twice. Not clubbing. Just walking around. Boy, what a scene.  :-\ :-\ Felt like my IQ dropped at least 20 points.

Like a thread started by Wes....