Author Topic: Phil Heath - starts Gifted Nutrition - watch out!  (Read 33507 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Phil Heath - starts Gifted Nutrition - watch out!
« on: July 04, 2014, 06:19:37 AM »

the trainer

Re: "GIFTED NUTRITION" by Phil Heath!!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 08:33:54 AM »
Phil is smart he has a name in bodybuilding so why use it to pimp supplements for other people, you can make more money doing it yourself.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 08:36:56 AM »
lol he dropped MuscleTech to launch this shit  ??? ??? ???

President of MuscleTech

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 08:38:55 AM »
A pox on him and his lies, the little drugged up manlet.  The Farce is strong in this one.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 08:39:56 AM »
Gifted nutrition? Does it mean Phil will handle this shit for free? Or is it just that you give him your money?

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2014, 08:42:33 AM »
Do you get a free "O" pendant like his when you purchase a bottle of his supps?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2014, 08:47:28 AM »
he has a narrow change of this being successful, after he loses to Kai this year he will be on his will be begging MT to take him back,

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2014, 08:48:53 AM »
he has a narrow change of this being successful, after he loses to Kai this year he will be on his will be begging MT to take him back,

I see what you did here.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2014, 08:52:29 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2014, 08:56:15 AM »
With the death of Bodybuilding Magazines, and the Rise of Social media outlets to feed the masses , Bodybuilders nowadays can promote/market their own shit.

will these Big time MuscleTech, BSN, Universal sponsors nowaday have to kick up more money to keep their models on the payroll  , before they run off to china and have them mix up their own powders and distribute it out their garages ??? ???

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2014, 08:58:25 AM »
With the death of Bodybuilding Magazines, and the Rise of Social media outlets to feed the masses , Bodybuilders nowadays can promote/market their own shit.

will these Big time MuscleTech, BSN, Universal sponsors nowaday have to kick up more money to keep their models on the payroll  , before they run off to china and have them mix up their own powders and distribute it out their garages ??? ???
yeah no ad pages fighting for space in mag's...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2014, 09:02:35 AM »
i think the name isn't very marketable but he'll earn well per unit sold.  2lbs probably goes for $15.00 wholesale.  they sell it for 49.99-59.99.  phil will earn 7.50 or so post tax.  if they move 100,000 units a yr, then you get the picture.  he will make twice as much as a supplement sponsor will pay him.  

now, he's really going to ball, uncle wiggs.  8)

http://giftednutrition.com/

slogan is stupid as the fuck!  he really needs to hire a marketing and branding company.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2014, 09:05:19 AM »
It may work, everybody talks about their "brand" these days (they are their own product, which is kinda stupid), but he actually came out with something that may have some legs---look at Dana's Flag nor Fail. So, if she can do it, why not Phil? Strike while the iron is hot.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2014, 09:07:51 AM »
i think the name isn't very marketable but he'll earn well per unit sold.  2lbs probably goes for $15.00 wholesale.  they sell it for 49.99-59.99.  phil will earn 7.50 or so post tax.  if they move 100,000 units a yr, then you get the picture.  he will make twice as much as a supplement sponsor will pay him.  

slogan is stupid as the fuck!  he really needs to hire a marketing and branding company.

After he sells a few, test the waters he may change up the branding and marketing of the product.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2014, 09:10:15 AM »
In the end, Phil Heath will make way more money selling his own brand of supplements. The key for him is to make sure that major stores like GNC & Vitamin Shoppe pick up his line.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2014, 09:12:16 AM »
Wonder how many supplement brands are out there in total? ???

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2014, 09:35:57 AM »
Can phil afford lawyers fees for all the frivolous lawsuits that come along with all these supplement companies 

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2014, 10:12:30 AM »

I saw this coming, he uses the same tactics Shredz does on ig with his clothes

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2014, 10:19:40 AM »

Aren't you dead yet darkie? Lot of boys in this thread

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2014, 10:21:33 AM »
It may work, everybody talks about their "brand" these days (they are their own product, which is kinda stupid), but he actually came out with something that may have some legs---look at Dana's Flag nor Fail. So, if she can do it, why not Phil? Strike while the iron is hot.

In this case your advocacy of Phillipe is in line with my opinion. It is the right time, he has shown to be more than a fluke, and before he get's oblitirated by a new more grown bodybuilder ;)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2014, 10:35:35 AM »

philheath
3 days ago
Just wanted to let my fans know I am now a Free Agent in the supplement world. I had a good run with Muscletech but it's time for much bigger and better! I appreciate all the fans I met on tours thru MuscleTech but just know that the company I sign with will have a great impact on the world of bodybuilding and honestly will have the products that you'll have the greatest confidence with I promise you. Stay tuned as I'll be making an announcement real soon as to who I'm gonna rep for the 50th Anniversary of the Mr Olympia Contest. I'm so thankful for this opportunity that I wanna say thank you fans for always having my back and yes I plan to see you all soon. #mrolympia #FreeAgent #Pioneer #LetsGo

That's a very bold statement , Spoken like a True Snakeoil Salesman

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2014, 10:45:11 AM »

philheath
3 days ago
Just wanted to let my fans know I am now a Free Agent in the supplement world. I had a good run with Muscletech but it's time for much bigger and better! I appreciate all the fans I met on tours thru MuscleTech but just know that the company I sign with will have a great impact on the world of bodybuilding and honestly will have the products that you'll have the greatest confidence with I promise you. Stay tuned as I'll be making an announcement real soon as to who I'm gonna rep for the 50th Anniversary of the Mr Olympia Contest. I'm so thankful for this opportunity that I wanna say thank you fans for always having my back and yes I plan to see you all soon. #mrolympia #FreeAgent #Pioneer #LetsGo

That's a very bold statement , Spoken like a True Snakeoil Salesman

get the fuck outta here!  phil will be selling the same wholesale shit gaspari, labrada, ronnie and yates sell.  and lets not get into the bullshit army and their moron stacks. at the end of the day if you can find a good organic whey from 30-40$, you are good to go.  

none of them employ chemists, esp gaspari, since he likes to spit that shit out.  they basically hire taste testers to get the sugar and flavoring mixtures right.  

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2014, 12:01:40 PM »
I trust Phil if he says it's the best it's the best
We all know
Genetics to respond and good drug timing = nutritional expertise

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2014, 12:04:31 PM »
If this bombs, are the "gifts" returnable?

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2014, 12:07:44 PM »

Who in the fuck would EVER spend 59$ on a 2lb tub of fart powder?

Shit can be had for less than 8$ per pound retail let alone an actual connection.