Author Topic: Phil Heath - starts Gifted Nutrition - watch out!  (Read 33504 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: "GIFTED NUTRITION" by Phil Heath!!
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2014, 02:22:22 AM »
I think Brandon Curry has used "The Prodigy" in ads...or should I say he allowed himself to be called that in ads.

Yes he has.. I was on about when the explicitly say it in bypassing.. Interviews..

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2014, 02:30:22 AM »
Can someone tell me where did Phil Heath got his nickname THE GIFT?

From receiving awards he doesn't deserve or being gifted bodybuilder?

I think it started in his early bodybuilding career when he exploded onto the scene with a lot of contest wins.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2014, 05:32:15 AM »
Yes he has.. I was on about when the explicitly say it in bypassing.. Interviews..
Well, then I guess in his mind he probably would refer to himself as that, but others refer to him as "The guy with so much potential but can't get into condition for one contest"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2014, 11:14:37 AM »
Doing this while he competes is risky...Since he says he is an all natural athlete, if his organs fail in any way, many will blame it on the supplement line...He'll be backed into a corner...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2014, 11:18:34 AM »
Quote from: The Abdominal Snoman link=tophsg7593852#msg7593852 date=1404584077
Doing this while he competes is risky...Since he says he is an all natural athlete, if his organs fail in any way, many will blame it on the supplement line...He'll be backed into a corner...

And if he loses, all the blame on gifted nutrition

Muscletech sound sign kai or ramy and spend Millions to make sure either of them beat phil within the next 2 years

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2014, 08:59:07 AM »
Labrada and gaspari cashed in good! Both multi millionaires never winning the O and hasn't competed in decades

Phil doing this while he's mr O and on top is clever! He might surpass jay and even Ronnie , that is if Ronnie hasn't gotten broke yet with all those baby mommas in finances

i don't believe he is starting his own line, since he is looking for a supplement sponsor.  it looks like he will just do a relabel with trademarks controlled by his company instead of the supplier like jay cutler signature series with BPI and get a cut.  he pretty much does everything jay does anyway. this cash burn maybe too great, just to go solo at the moment.  

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2014, 09:00:41 AM »
Phil's supplements, like anything you ingest have the same final result.

Makes a turd.   

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2014, 09:21:30 AM »
Gifted nutrition? Does it mean Phil will handle this shit for free? Or is it just that you give him your money?
;D Probably the second you said...  ;D

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2014, 09:41:06 AM »
Thinks he can just start a supp company that's actually good while competing huh. I'd love to see him do it but he better be ready to put in the hours it takes so they're not on the computer calling your company shitty nutrition after it leaking what you actually dose your supps.

He thinks making muscles on stages facilitates any kinds of deals being done. Good luck and look forward to pimping your magic powders as a paid rep.

We can make ya great buddy
4x Mr. O
Drink his protein you'll look just a big guy

for you...

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Phil Heath leaves Muscletech and signs with .... find out Friday at 11am
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2014, 03:37:21 PM »

Who will it be?

Be sure not to miss the announcement tomorrow morning 11am Friday Eastern Standard Time

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
Who will it be?

Be sure not to miss the announcement tomorrow morning 11am Friday Eastern Standard Time

DUPE POST. Evogen. Welcome to 8pm CST last night. Bunch of fucking slowmos around here I swear to god.

Nails

• Getbig V
Will ESPN interrupt its Lebron James coverage to cover televise this press conference live from Denver  ??? ???

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Will ESPN interpet its Lebron James coverage to cover televise this press conference live from Denver  ??? ???

Interpet of peace.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
fuck

how can I sleep tonight?

the trainer

Why did I click on this thread now I am going to be all stressed out waiting on the big news, my eyes will be glued to cnn 24/7 for updates on this breaking story.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2014, 08:51:45 AM »
http://www.flexonline.com/general-news/phil-%E2%80%9C-gift%E2%80%9D-heath-launches-gifted-nutrition

Phil “The Gift” Heath Launches Gifted Nutrition
Three-Time Mr. Olympia Announces Presidency of Brand New Premium Sports Nutrition Supplement Line

(New York, NY. DATE) – Phil “The Gift” Heath, 3X Mr. Olympia and bodybuilding superstar announced today the launch of his new venture, Gifted Nutrition, a brand-new line of premium sports nutrition supplements, where he will serve as the brand’s President and partner. A true gift to consumers, the products will be made with the highest quality ingredients that are carefully selected and FDA compliant. Products are now available for pre-order at WWW.GIFTEDNUTRITION.COM with shipping to commence on July 21st.

Gifted Nutrition chose to team exclusively with Richard Bartolacci, of Nutrition Resource Services, Inc., trading as JBN, who has 34 years experience in the nutrition supplements industry. The focus of the brand was to establish premium products that would appeal to first-class athletes such as Phil Heath. After transforming his already fit 215lb body into a rock solid 255lbs with 3% body fat, Heath knows that putting top quality ingredients into his body is the only way to obtain top quality results. With his meticulous nutrition and fitness plan, Heath is excited to share Gifted Nutrition’s superior products and his fitness tips to offer consumers a key to a Gifted Lifestyle.

“People often find the sport of bodybuilding unapproachable and I want to show everyone that bodybuilders are a great and often untapped resource for superior health and wellness tips.” Heath goes on to say, “I am enthusiastic about being able to offer people a product comprised of ingredients I can stand by, and look forward to bringing the Gifted Lifestyle to the masses.”

Gifted Nutrition will initially launch with four branded products: ACCELERATE (Pre-workout), ISO WHEY  (Whey Protein Isolate), SUPERLEAN (Fat Burner) S3 (Testosterone Booster) with additional superior and cutting edge products scheduled to be introduced. All products will offer customers a complete line of workout supplements to maximize the results of their workout regimen in order to help them reach their health and fitness goals. Gifted Nutrition products use only the highest quality ingredients and offer a premium alternative to the competition.

“We are very excited to launch Gifted Nutrition and announce Phil Heath as President,” said Fiorenzo Bresolin, CEO of Gifted Nutrition.  “My partners, Kevin Dash, Joey Firestone and I share a common goal with Phil: to produce an elite product line in the sports nutrition industry. We have put together a talented team of individuals along with the number one body builder in the world to help Gifted Nutrition become one of the top brands in the nutrition supplements industry. Our products and their ingredients speak for themselves, and we are proud to offer these products to the world.”

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2014, 09:03:09 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2014, 09:04:32 AM »
Gifted Nutrition Post your questions for Phil below. Offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted.

off the Gifted Facebook, "no narrow questions allowed to be asked "

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2014, 09:18:40 AM »
Well, then I guess in his mind he probably would refer to himself as that, but others refer to him as "The guy with so much potential but can't get into condition for one contest"

hey parker, if this joint is successful, how many cars will he own?  what about your thoughts, uncle wiggs?  :P

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2014, 09:20:52 AM »
Good move for him. 8)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2014, 09:27:26 AM »
giftednutrition.com  site crashed all ready , Phil Loosing Millions during this down time  ???

the trainer

« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2014, 09:55:30 AM »
You guys better hurry up and order before they run out of stock

Nails

• Getbig V
Re: Phil Heath - starts Gifted Nutrition - watch out!
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2014, 10:05:07 AM »

Which sandow is better  ??? ??? ???

Ronnies 8 Sandows  ???

Arnolds 7 sandows  ???

Yates 6 Sandows  ??? 

Cutlers 4 sandows ??? 

Or Heaths 3 Sandows ???

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2014, 10:10:18 AM »
Dexter Jackson - Chris Dickerson - Samir Bannout

johnnyx

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2014, 12:43:28 PM »

Which sandow is better  ??? ??? ???

Ronnies 8 Sandows  ???

Arnolds 7 sandows  ???

Yates 6 Sandows  ??? 

Cutlers 4 sandows ??? 

Or Heaths 3 Sandows ???

You forgot 8x Sandow Lee Haney's Nutrition....