Author Topic: Girls off POF who text you a million times even before the 1st date!!  (Read 3425 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
So, I met this girl on POF about a week ago. Exchanged #'s and we have plans to meet for a drink tomorrow. Couldn't meet sooner due to my busy schedule (And my cancelling on her). Anyway, this girl literally texts me first thing in the morning saying good morning. Texts me throughout the day and texts me throughout the night, starting conversations, etc, as though I am already her boyfriend. I'm annoyed the FUCK out over this. I want to just chill tonight. Yesterday I went out and she texted me after I got back to start a conversation. Seriously, I'm 2 seconds away from calling it off for tomorrow night. My interest level is falling by the 2nd. I'm not her bf and she's overwhelming. How can you tell her (at least for tonight) that you just want to chill (ie, I'll see you the fuck tomorrow night, so leave me alone for now!!!)?

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Never stick your dick in crazy. Block her number now, you'll thank me later.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV

Solid advice.. You think it's bad now wait tell you fuck her

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
You sound like a compassionate, well travelled gentlemen.  She should consider herself lucky to interact with you even for the briefest moment.
a

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
So, I met this girl on POF about a week ago. Exchanged #'s and we have plans to meet for a drink tomorrow. Couldn't meet sooner due to my busy schedule (And my cancelling on her). Anyway, this girl literally texts me first thing in the morning saying good morning. Texts me throughout the day and texts me throughout the night, starting conversations, etc, as though I am already her boyfriend. I'm annoyed the FUCK out over this. I want to just chill tonight. Yesterday I went out and she texted me after I got back to start a conversation. Seriously, I'm 2 seconds away from calling it off for tomorrow night. My interest level is falling by the 2nd. I'm not her bf and she's overwhelming. How can you tell her (at least for tonight) that you just want to chill (ie, I'll see you the fuck tomorrow night, so leave me alone for now!!!)?

Chill homie. She likes you.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Worst advice ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
You're doomed. I hope you don't have a pet rabbit.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

This
Mr. AZ 2003

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Worst advice ever.

What's your advice bro?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Chill homie. She likes you.

How can she like me? She hasn't even met me yet? It's girls like this that like the idea of having a boyfriend and don't really care who fits the bill. Her being a independent and playing hard to get would help.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: Girls off POF who text you a million times even before the 1st date!!
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2014, 06:05:23 PM »
You're doomed. I hope you don't have a pet rabbit.

You near the Canadian border?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2014, 06:06:15 PM »
You near the Canadian border?

2.5 hours by car, why?

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2014, 06:06:53 PM »
How can she like me? She hasn't even met me yet? It's girls like this that like the idea of having a boyfriend and don't really care who fits the bill. Her being a independent and playing hard to get would help.

Exactly, she'll be stalking someone new tomorrow

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2014, 06:07:13 PM »
What's your advice bro?
Hit it, don't take her to your place,  she's going to text you no matter what, you might as well get laid. You call it off and she'll text you a million times worse with "what did I do?" texts. Hit it and bail and she'll text you with what a piece of shit you are for doing that to her, and that's already a well established fact. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2014, 06:17:36 PM »
Troll her as hard as you can.  Have we taught you nothing?

Text that your car broke down and you need to borrow $1200 which you are totally good for.  You'll get sweet silence.  Or you might get $1200.

Or go on the date, take off her pants, flatly say UNACCEPTABLE, and walk straight out.  She'll remember you always.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2014, 06:17:59 PM »
"he raped me"

unreciprocated affection post coitus could really go south.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2014, 06:20:51 PM »
Similar thing happened to me on okc. Was talking with this chick and making plans to go out and she starts sending me messages saying "how was your day" and shit like that. I'm like you, wtf why are you talking like you're my gf when we haven't even gone out yet. I promptly stopped replying to her and we never went out.  8)

the trainer

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2014, 06:20:57 PM »
You already put up with her bullshit for the week so might as well take her out bang her anywhere but your home then block her after.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2014, 06:22:59 PM »

Either call it off now or take a chance.  You found her interesting enough to exchange phone numbers, correct?  Look, its only a date and until you actually meet one another I would say don't make more out of it until it proves worth making more out of.  All this silliness of "hit it and move on"?  What kind of life is that for anyone, man or woman? 

She may well just be overly excited to meet someone she found interesting and is therefor hopeful.  Your choice, just don't make a mockery of the woman or yourself.  Long before the inter webs men and women were required to approach one another in public and take a chance on rejection or acceptance.  As I said, don't make more of it until you think its worthy of doing so.  If you meet and find you don't connect, then finish the date with class, parting ways amicably.  In doing so you allow her some dignity, otherwise you're no better than a dog in heat.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2014, 06:24:54 PM »
You already put up with her bullshit for the week so might as well take her out bang her anywhere but your home then block her after.

The trainer with some solid advice here. Who would have thought?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2014, 06:26:12 PM »
2.5 hours by car, why?

Noticed in your profile you're from Southern NH, that's why ;-).

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2014, 06:29:13 PM »
Similar thing happened to me on okc. Was talking with this chick and making plans to go out and she starts sending me messages saying "how was your day" and shit like that. I'm like you, wtf why are you talking like you're my gf when we haven't even gone out yet. I promptly stopped replying to her and we never went out.  8)

That's exactly it. I already spoke to her early this morning and afternoon and then tonight she starts up again, with, so how was your day? I'm supposed to see her tomorrow. I HATE when a girl acts like we're already a couple before even the 1st date. Those girls are either extremely bored, or lonely, or both of the above.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2014, 06:30:18 PM »
That's exactly it. I already spoke to her early this morning and afternoon and then tonight she starts up again, with, so how was your day? I'm supposed to see her tomorrow. I HATE when a girl acts like we're already a couple before even the 1st date. Those girls are either extremely bored, or lonely, or both of the above.

Best to just stay away from.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2014, 06:32:07 PM »

yep yep, I had a similar problem a couple weeks ago. Dating sites are pretty much useless.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2014, 06:38:08 PM »
The girl is not the problem. The problem is that most getbiggers have movie star good looks, wealthy beyond belief, and have suave-like, debonair personality. Most girls would be all over a guy like this.
X