Author Topic: bodyfat adds size & functional strenth to physique much more so than muscle mass  (Read 612 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
ever can and it is not even unhealthy, or hard, or require drugs, if your active and reasonably fit.

I think having only big muscles physique is far from optimal. You want respectable strength, health and physical ability, yes so that would be optimal. If you have a real and strong natural physique it's going to show. bodybuilders and fitness physique looks funky as hell, they look uncomfortably from their artificial level of low bf and high muscle pressure  and inability to relax from drug regimens or be healthy in the long run.

So you want to be lean with lots of muscle mass and then you add some fat on top of that, and have a good build is a given must, just work at it, and no fucking unatural imaginary lat flexing bullshit going on, just a natural steady anonymous effective gait when you go to the store.

Or you can be a bodybuilder etc if you want that, I don't mind at all. Fine. I respect you just as much. I will support you and help you still if you came to me for help in any way.

the trainer

You are a fat fucking loser.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
You are a fat fucking loser.

oh you hush up now! I'm very lean by all standards. But I'm not struggling with dieting, supplements and drugs to be unnaturally leaner or to where I have low energy either.

I thinking loser is such a loosely defined term and very objective to interpretation. I don't know if I could answer that. Maybe I am a loser.. and tips and tricks?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
oh you hush up now! I'm very lean by all standards. But I'm not struggling with dieting, supplements and drugs to be unnaturally leaner or to where I have low energy either.

I thinking loser is such a loosely defined term and very objective to interpretation. I don't know if I could answer that. Maybe I am a loser.. and tips and tricks?

yes stop being a fat fucking loser and get ripped

agenda21nwo

Fat is healthy.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
yes stop being a fat fucking loser and get ripped

ok