Author Topic: UFC 175  (Read 7220 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: UFC 175
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2014, 06:37:47 PM »

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2014, 06:42:04 PM »
I was just fucking with you, but Lyoto is on the backend of his career, he is heading down and not up, Weidman will only reinforce this fact.  Same thing happens to a lot of fighters, people sing their praises a little to long, refusing to accept the fighter is no longer what he once was.

A lot of people think he has reinvented himself at 185. He has taken very little damage.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2014, 06:45:59 PM »
Weidman is really dangerous he could easy knockout machida but machida is at his peak right now.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2014, 06:53:20 PM »
Weidman is really dangerous he could easy knockout machida but machida is at his peak right now.
Lyoto is far from his peak, this is the problem most punters make, they fail to see when the fighter hit the turning point and stopped going up and started going down.  Jon Jones was that point for Lyoto, Jones literally bullied him out of the division when Lyoto realised he was never going to be able to beat someone like Jones.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2014, 06:54:27 PM »
You should know who Munoz is, he's the highest ranked fighter that Weidman beat. You really can't count the flukes against Anderson.
Of course I know who all those fighters are, but they are just also runs, Munoz is a can, and his once over inflated ranking has now been rectified.
V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2014, 07:02:23 PM »
I was just fucking with you, but Lyoto is on the backend of his career, he is heading down and not up, Weidman will only reinforce this fact.  Same thing happens to a lot of fighters, people sing their praises a little to long, refusing to accept the fighter is no longer what he once was.

Agreeing with E-Kul for the first time ever.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2014, 07:12:38 PM »
is my link working for you guys?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2014, 07:14:43 PM »
What has the weight got to do with it? You do realise both fighters are required to weigh under the limit don't you?
that is not my point you dumbass, you were referring to an opponent that is enormous. The name of the game is to fight at your smallest possible weight for maximum advantage, which is the difference now vs Machida fighting at 205 against giants, gawd you are stupid.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2014, 07:20:33 PM »
I got to say the ufc really sucks now I hate to say it but it does. My friends use to get so pumped for cards we use to watch all the interviews and workouts. I don't even know anyone anymore that really cares. Superstars are all fading away with no replacements only like 1-2 good fights on a card if you were lucky. I remember a couple years ago and when the paperview started and they showed the fighters giving their 5-10 second interview in the black and grey I would get chills and be soon pumped. Bums me out.

Now we got drug testing ruining things even more sucks ass.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2014, 07:25:54 PM »
they showed the fighters giving their 5-10 second interview in the black and grey I would get chills and be soon pumped.
the SEG days?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2014, 07:27:04 PM »
Breaking Stefan struve is out fainted in the locker room. Card sucks even more. And never mind them trying to pump up Rhonda rhousey so much it's sickening. No one gives a shit about her.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2014, 07:29:40 PM »
This sucks

"Stefan Struve blacked out in the locker room. He has elevated heart rate and is out of the fight. I'd never risk his health." #DanaCenter 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2014, 07:29:59 PM »
that is not my point you dumbass, you were referring to an opponent that is enormous. The name of the game is to fight at your smallest possible weight for maximum advantage, which is the difference now vs Machida fighting at 205 against giants, gawd you are stupid.
You Do realise Weidman is a huge middleweight.  Just yet another advantage he has in this fight.  Expect Weidman to use this size advantage to wrestlefuck Lyoto into another loss.
V

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2014, 07:30:11 PM »
Breaking Stefan struve is out fainted in the locker room. Card sucks even more. And never mind them trying to pump up Rhonda rhousey so much it's sickening. No one gives a shit about her.
Are they sure he didn't fall a sleep out of boredom watching this card?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2014, 07:32:05 PM »
I don't know who is buying into this womens MMA shit but I wish they would BAN women from fighting full stop.  It's like womens bodybuilding, it's unnatural and only attracts dysfunctional women.  Nobody wants to see bloodied womens faces with broken jaws and noses.
V

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2014, 07:37:54 PM »
I got to say the ufc really sucks now I hate to say it but it does. My friends use to get so pumped for cards we use to watch all the interviews and workouts. I don't even know anyone anymore that really cares. Superstars are all fading away with no replacements only like 1-2 good fights on a card if you were lucky. I remember a couple years ago and when the paperview started and they showed the fighters giving their 5-10 second interview in the black and grey I would get chills and be soon pumped. Bums me out.

Now we got drug testing ruining things even more sucks ass.
I agree, not about the drug testing thing, but just the UFC being pretty lame these days.  I love ultimate fighting and always have but the fucking cards lately have been sooooooooo fucking boring!!  Who the fuck pays 40 bucks for this crap?  I watch them for free and it barely keeps my attention.  Lucky to have one decent, interesting fight per card.  Just watched the first fight from the main card of 175 and it was another fucking snooze fest.  I hope this card doesn't suck, but it's off to a lame start.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2014, 08:15:18 PM »
Uriah Hall giving a Kai Greene like, deep, inspirational speech after this fight.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2014, 08:38:35 PM »
Jeeze that was fast.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2014, 08:40:28 PM »
Jeeze that was fast.
Womens MMA sucks.  Ronda is the only one who has a fighter's mentality.  What I have noticed with the majority of MMA women fighters (Cyborg and ROnda are the exception) is they don't take it seriously, they think it's all about having fun and that winning doesn't matter.  Women  ::)
V

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2014, 08:43:39 PM »
Are they sure he didn't fall a sleep out of boredom watching this card?
i lold

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2014, 08:44:41 PM »
Unless they bring in Cyborg, the UFC will continue to have these types of fights with Rousey.

Even if they bring in Carano, that will be yet another easy win for Rousey.

I hope Machida vs Weidman goes for the full 5 rounds and is a true battle.

"1"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2014, 08:46:49 PM »
Unless they bring in Cyborg, the UFC will continue to have these types of fights with Rousey.

Even if they bring in Carano, that will be yet another easy win for Rousey.

I hope Machida vs Weidman goes for the full 5 rounds and is a true battle.

"1"
I'm nervous now as I have blown a ton of smoke up Weidman arse.  Here's hoping The Dragon doesn't upset my prediction of a Weidman win.
V

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2014, 08:48:21 PM »
I'm nervous now as I have blown a ton of smoke up Weidman arse.  Here's hoping The Dragon doesn't upset my prediction of a Weidman win.

At the very least, I just hope it's a good fight. I don't want any quick knockouts or freak accidents. Lets have a real war for once.

"1"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2014, 09:05:11 PM »
Lyoto running as usual, Weidmans pressure makes Lyoto look terrible.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2014, 09:11:11 PM »
Did someone forget to tell Lyoto this is a fight, he is doing so much running maybe he thinks this is a 400 metre Olympics tryout.
V